Chapter 22

Who is He?

Minhyuk’s POV (Flashback)

                Five years ago (2008), I’m living in Seoul and I have this girl neighbour who watches my every move because she had a perfect view from my room. *What a creeper* I thought and shrugged while texting my long time crush Eunjung. Unfortunately, our parents were best friends so every occasion; they’ll come into our house. To be true, she’s really beautiful and kind hearted. But sorry for her, I was just talking to her because my family wants to! Also, she doesn’t know that I’m a badass. She is really annoying because she keeps on talking.

                After one year (2009), my dreams came true! Eunjung is now my girlfriend and no one knows it except my friends. Also, I became a trainee in Cube Entertainment and I’m going to debut soon! It was Valentine’s Day and I decided to take Eunjung to a date but unfortunately, she’s sick. I texted her saying that I’ll take care of her and then she replied that there’s no need for me to take care of her. After a few minutes, I heard you saying that you’ll confess to me and I was shocked. I quickly called Eunjung not knowing what to do.

“Hello?” – Eunjung

*Why do I hear people screaming? Is she in an amusement park or something?* I thought.

“Jagiya~ Remember the annoying girl, my neighbour? The one who likes me?” – Me

“Oh, neh. Waeyo?” – Eunjung

“She’s planning to confess to me.” – I smirked

“What?! That b*tch is going to confess to you?” – Eunjung

“Yup! What should we do?” – Me

“I know! Play with her.” – Eunjung said

“Why should I do that?” – I said confusedly.

“Break her heart so that she’ll leave us and she’ll hate you.” – Eunjung said

“My girlfriend is so intelligent, that’s why I love you!” – I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Dinner came and you called me. When I was about to go inside their house, you covered my eyes. *Her touch is different from Eunjung’s* I thought while you were leading the way. You then released your hands from my eyes and I pretended to be shocked but inside, I was surprised! *Woah* I thought and ate dinner with you. After dinner, we went to their garden and you confessed. “Op-oppa, I-I like yo-you!” you said while looking at the ground. I quickly hugged you and said “I like you too.” I said and while hugging you, I felt something in my stomach and my heartbeat began speeding up. *Am I falling for her? No! This is just an act!* I thought. For the past two months, I acted really sweet to you. In another two months, I realized that my actions were not an act anymore, it was real. In the next few months, I thought that I should stop acting really sweet and acted cold towards you.

                After one year (2010), you endured my coldness and when it was our anniversary, you texted me to meet up in your favourite park and a thought came into my mind. *I’ll end this.* he thought and texted Eunjung to come at the park in 4pm.

               When I arrived at the park, I saw Eunjung and walked towards her. We waited for you to come and when you came, I kissed Eunjung in front of you. I didn’t even feel anything about the kiss; it felt like I’m kissing a stranger. Then the rain came falling down and I saw your face, actually I hated myself right now because I made you cry. It hurts me when you cried because of me and when you ran away, my heart really wanted to chase you but my brain said that “You have Eunjung.” I was confused and saw a package on the ground. I picked it and saw my name on it. I opened it and saw a ring, I really like the ring and kept it.

                After a few months, I didn’t notice that you and your family left your house and my mom said that you migrated in another country. One day, when I was walking, I saw Eunjung holding a guy’s arm. I heard their conversations and found out that Eunjung was only playing with me. I felt nothing when I heard that and walked to them.

“O-o-oppa!” Eunjung said and I smiled at her. “So you’re just playing with me huh?” I asked her and she didn’t say anything. “Well thank you! I just realized that I love Yunhae!” I shouted and walked away. Now I know, I love Yunhae but it’s too late now. I’m such a jerk. *I’m sorry Yunhae, saranghae! I hope that I can find you.* He thought while tears started to flow from my eyes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Double Update! A gift for your feedbacks :)

                Star★