Chapter 6

Who is He?

        No language color!    

 

              After few days, Saturday came and boredness started to attack you. *Hm? What to do?* you thought while rolling on the bed while making weird sounds. “Twinkle, twinkle little star. I want to hit you with a car. Throw you off a tree so high. Hope you break your neck and die!” you sang and laughed. Ilhoon who is passing by heard you and ran away. *Noona is creepy!* He thought and hugged Hyunsik. “Ooof! Yah! Why are you hugging me?” Hyunsik asked and Ilhoon told him about your song. “I didn’t know Yunhae is scary.” He said and they went away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          tumblr_maw230XuqZ1rrgseeo1_500.jpg

           After breakfast, you noticed that Hyunsik and Ilhoon is ignoring you. *What the? Did I do something bad?* you thought and approached them. “Hey!” you said while the two flinched. “H-hi noona!” Ilhoon said not looking at you. “Did I do something bad?” you asked them while they said no. “But you two is ignoring me.” You said and Hyunsik told you that Ilhoon heard you singing creepy. “Oh! Hahahahahahaha~ I’m just bored. I’m not that bad!” you said while pinching Ilhoon’s cheek. The two then laughed awkwardly and nodded.

changkwang.jpg

            In the living room, you sat beside Eunkwang and Changsub who was watching a soccer tournament. You laughed at them as they argue about who’s gonna win. “Yunhae, what team are you?” Changsub suddenly said and you looked at the TV. There were two colours: Yellow and Orange (Hahahahaha, I just made it up LOL). “Uhm? Yellow?” you said while Changsub stood up while pointing his finger at Eunkwang. “Told you, yellow is the best team!” He said while Eunkwang looked at him with a defeated look. You stood up and went to the entertainment room.

         209525951

             In the entertainment room, you found Peniel and Sungjae playing video games. You watched them play tekken and laughed when Sungjae won and danced cheerfully. “Oh noona! Come play with us!” He said and you nodded. You replaced Peniel and played with Sungjae. You won 3 times in a row while Sungjae groaned. “I didn’t know noona is some kind of a monster in this game.” He said while you laughed and excused yourself and went to the pool area.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbvljdbGaM1r6ajvbo1_500.jpg

             You saw Minhyuk sitting in a chair, looking at the city while listening to his iPod. You tiptoed towards him and covered his eyes. “Who is this?” Minhyuk asked trying to get your hands off of his eyes. You quietly giggled and whispered. “Oppaa~” you giggled and took a seat beside him. “I’m so booored~” you said and looked at the city. Minhyuk then shared one of his earplugs with you and listened to “Irresistable kiss”. You listened to it while watching the city. You were shocked because you felt something in your shoulders. You saw Minhyuk with his eyes closed leaning in your shoulders. “Can we stay like this for a moment?” he asked and you nodded.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

6th chapter! Sorry for any mistakes. Please enjoy and subscribe. Also please a leave a comment! :)

                                Star★