Chapter 30 "Start of Something New"

Who is He?

                You and Taeyeon went back to the dressing room. Then when you opened the door, you saw Minhyuk stood up and went to your direction. He then grabbed your wrist and dragged you to a more private place. “Let go!” you shouted and he lets go of your wrist. “How’s life?” he asks you and he rubs the back of his neck. “Well, I’m fine at first then I saw you, my day is now ruined.” You said coldly and he looks at you confusedly. “What are you saying? I love you so much, will you forgive me? Please? I can’t take this anymore! Why are you like this?!” he shouted and punched the wall. You saw his hands bleeding and looked away. “Wanna know why?!” you raised your voice. “I’m planning to forgive you today and when I saw you, you were kissing a girl! Do you think I’m a fool?! I know you’re just playing at me!” you shouted and tears flowed like a river. Minhyuk then kissed you forcedly and you didn’t like it. You then pushed him and slapped him hard. “You make me more hate you!” you shouted and ran away.

                *What have I done??* Minhyuk thought and ruffled his hair. Eunjung saw the scene and smirks. You then went to the dressing room and your friends looked at you worriedly. “What happened?” Jihyun asks you and Minhyuk came inside the room with bleeding hands and messy hair. “I think I know now…” Sunny whispered and hugged you. Minhyuk then came to you and hugs you softly. “I’m sorry baby; it’s just that Eunjung kissed me.” He said and you glared at him. “But why didn’t you push her?!” you shouted and BTOB flinched at your tone. Minhyuk then hugs you tightly. “Let me go!” you said while punching Minhyuk. *I hate seeing you like this.* He thought and released the hug and went away sadly.

(In the dorm)

                After the incident, Minah and Jihyun comforted you by doing silly things in front of you. You then tried to smile to assure them that you are fine. Then your manager unnie went in said that your group will be guests in Star King tomorrow. You all nodded and Jihyun asked a question. “Other groups will be there right?” “Yep, BTOB and 4minute will be there also.” *Oh my gosh, I can do this right?* you thought and went to your room. You then sat on your bed and looks at the box where you kept all the things Minhyuk gave to you. You then started to read the cards and thought *Should I give him a chance?*

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think readers?

Star★