Chapter 1

Protect


Chapter 1



 

''You're fired Lee Jae Hee !'' 

 

This is the 10th times I heard that words. It's always happen if I start work at certain places. I mean I do all the things that they ask me to do..maybe not?

So, I end up be an unemployed but that doesn't put my hope down. I need to find a job that suit me well this time or not the bills will overdue.

 

''Let's see, where should I go?''  I wander around while hold the newspaper with me.

 

I stroll around the city and found a small alley that make my eyes sparkle. There's a car workshop with many cars there. I wonder if they hired a new worker.

 

''Hello?'' I said while knock one of the car , try to get their attention.

 

There's a guy with a mask on his face walk toward me and frown a bit as he saw me knocking on their customer's car.

 

''Yah! Don't dare to touch that expensive car.'' His voice raised a bit.

''Oh, mianhae.'' I look at him with a guilty face.

''What do you want? Are you one of our customer that send your damaged car here?'' He snort angrily.

''No. I need a job, please hire me.'' I said, desperately.

 

He didn't say anywords, instead he just looks at me as if I'm a beggar.

 

''Yah! I'm talking to you. Please give me some respond.'' My patient start to lose since he didn't give any answer to me.

''Can you work at this place?'' He said with a blank face.

 

Of course I can't work at this place. I mean I'm a girl and how can a girl likes me work at here without even knows the tools or whatever they called it here to repair the car. This work is not in my list. But..What can I do? I need to find a job as soon as possible to pay all the bills that come like a heavy rain.

 

''Yes, I c-can work at this place.'' I said slowly.

''Okay then, you're accepted.'' He simply said and leave me.

 

What? Only that? 

 

I shrug as I stroll into the workshop. The shop full of damaged car and the smell of gasoline gas spread everywhere.

 

''What should I do now?'' I mumble as I keep looking around without notice someone stand in front of me.

''Who are you?'' A deep voice welcome me as I almost bumped into him.

''I'm Lee JaeHee and I'm a new worker here.'' I try put my sweet smile but received a death glare from that deep voice guy.

''Are you kidding me? Who on earth will hired a girl to work at here?'' He mutter something under his breath.

''No. I'm probably not kidding you. The guy who is wearing mask on his face hired me a minutes ago. So, do you need some help?'' I said while grit my teeth, try not to be rude in a first day of work.

''He must be out of his mind.'' He said as he walk away.

''Crazy deep voice guy.'' I mumble as I look around and make an eye contact with a tall cute guy.

 

We just stay quiet and still looking at each other eyes. 

 

''New worker?'' He bluntly said.

''Yes, how can you know?'' I ask in disbelief.

''I heard your conversation with Yongguk hyung.'' He said with an innocent face.

 

Yongguk? That must be the deep voice guy's name. 

 

''Oh, hmm. Can I help you?'' I awkwardly ask, this guy looks like a kind person.

''Yes. By the way, I'm Junhong but you can called me Zelo and I'm 18 years old.'' He introduce himself.

''I'm Lee JaeHee but you can called me noona since you're younger than me I guess.'' I smile at him.

''Okay..noona.'' He said cutely. How can this guy so cute even he just say two words?

 

I learn something new and hard from Zelo and he never gives me a cold face even I always make a mistake.

 

''That is Youngjae hyung, he is the smartest one in our group.'' Zelo said as he point to the guy that stand near the car.

''Beside him is Jongup, he's not very friendly with a stranger but once you know him, he actually kind person.''

''The one with a mask is Daehyun hyung. He always act cold toward a new comer so don't mind him.'' Zelo looks at me. I nod my head and smile a bit.

''The last one with a face like an ulzzang is Himchan hyung. He's cold too toward stranger and..hmm nothing special about him.'' 

''And the one you're almost bump with is Yongguk hyung, he's our leader and he's always take good care of us.'' Zelo said.

''And for your information, we're BAP. Almost all of people in Seoul known us as the badass.'' He smirk.