Chapter 27

Protect


Chapter 27



 

"This is a perfect place to hide from me, right?" 

 


 

We take a few step backs when the unfamiliar voice greeted through our ear. I hold Daehyun's arm and change our position. I don't feel safe if I need to face to face with this guy. Right now, I'm hiding behind Daehyun while cling into his arm tightly. Daehyun also doesn't know how to reacts with this stranger guy sudden appear and said something that we don't know.

Perfect hide? What is he trying to said? The atmosphere become more tense when the stranger's shoulder move up and down as he's laughing. His actions freaks me out as I gently pull Daehyun's arm towards me.

 

"Oppa, let's go into the mansion." I whisper quietly so that guy won't heard it while pull Daehyun's arm with both of my hand.

"You go first. I need to make sure something." He replies as he turns to my way and give me a kiss on my head.

"No, let's go together." I don't want to leave Daehyun alone with the stranger. Who's know what will happen to them if I go inside the mansion.

 

Before I can said more words, the guy in front of us stop laughing and turn to us. I can't see his face clearly since it's hide into the darkness but one thing I can see is he's grinning towards us. That smile look familiar for me.

 

"Yongguk hyung?" Despite himself, a little quaver was in his voice. The guy in front of us look exactly like Yongguk oppa except for his wound on his face.

"Look like he's having fun right now and with a new girl?" He questions us as he looks at me. I quickly hide my face on Daehyun's back. I can't stand under his gaze.

"Who are you?" Daehyun notices my fear and slightly raise his head up to show that he's not afraid with him.

"Oh, does little puppy tries to show his courage in front of his girl?" The guys tries to provoke Daehyun by let out a sadistically words at him.

" off. Who the hell are you and what do you want?" Daehyun's voice sound dangerous and I become more scared. I rub his back gently to reduce his anger and prevent him from involves into a fighting scene.

"Whatever you said. I guess he still not coming home yet. Tell him that his life is going to be short since he's already enjoy too much. He even has a replacement of her." The guy said as he smirks to us and take his leave without saying much.

"What the hell with that guy?!" Daehyun almost chases after him but I tighten my hug on his arm.

"Just let him." I drag Daehyun inside and close the door.

 

We sit on the couch back and I can feel that Daehyun is still angry with that guy. I don't like the way that guy looks at me. He's smirking while his lips secretly when Daehyun didn't noticed it. Who is that guy? He looks like Yongguk oppa or did I saw wrong.

 

"Wait here for a while. I want to take some water first." Daehyun's cold voice hit my eardrum and I just nod lightly due to his orders.

 

He stands from the couch and head to the kitchen to grab something to wet his dry throat. I just set my eyes on the door and something caught my eyes after Daehyun disappear into the kitchen. I swear I saw a figure waving at me on the window next to the door. The figure just stand there without doing anything after he's waving at me.

I want to tell Daehyun but it's seem like he doesn't show up from the kitchen. I'm scared that the figure is harm to all of us. Gathering my bravery, I jump off from the couch and look at the kitchen way pathetically. Still no sign of Daehyun so I walk to the door and slowly, turn the knob to open the door. Even I am scared right now, I need to make sure that whoever the person outside the mansion, he's harmless.

 

"Who is it?" I jerk out my head outside and see no one. Just the pitch darkness and a sound of some stray dog barking.

 

No answer.

 

I take a few step ahead and totally stand outside the mansion while close the door slowly. There's no sign of other people here so I bet I'm just imagine things. Perhaps, I'm too tired. After make sure nothing fishy, I turn back to open the door when someone palm block my mouth with a handkerchief and everything become black after that.

 

The guy who's covering Jaehee's mouth with the handkerchief smirks to himself as his plans succeed without any obstacle. He lift up Jaehee in his arm and head to his car that parked near the mansion.

 

"What should I do to this little puppy?" His deep voice sounds so serious yet terrifying.

 

He puts Jaehee at the back seat in his car and close the door. Then, walk to the driver seat and turn on the engine to leave the mansion as soon as possible. Today is his jackpot. He speed up his car while humming to a random song. There's no music in the car except for an eerie humming of his.

Turning the steering to the right, he parks the car in front of the small house and turn off the engine. He open the door and jogs to the back door to take the sleeping Jaehee out from the car. He lift Jaehee and head to the small house. Kicking the door open, he get inside the house with Jaehee in his arm. He puts Jaehee on the floor in one of the room and search for something near him.

He then found a duct tape and put it on Jaehee's mouth so she won't scream when she starts to gain her conscious. He also tie up her hands and legs so he won't run away. After done with that, he's smiling again and caress her cheek.

 

Someone P.O.V

I look at her sleeping figure and smile in a pleased. Yongguk sure is a lucky guy. First he got her and now he got more beautiful than her.

 

"How could you forget her easily?" Yongnam said in a painful voice while tighten up his fist.

 

I promise to myself that I'm going to kill you with my bare hand so wait for that day. It's going to be a historical day where I'm going to kill my own blood, Bang Yongguk. I smile to myself when Jaehee stirs in her sleep and slowly open her eyes.

She looks so surprised when I approach her as her eyes widen. She struggles to loosen the tie but how pitiful she is because I already make sure that she can't open the tie by herself. I crouch down to the same level as her and observe her reaction. She tries to loosen the tie with all her might but failed anyway. I grab her chin to look at me when she looks at other way.

Slowly, I kiss her without give any warning. Then parted away after a few minutes. In some ways, I love kissing her, the way she moans slightly and shakes just a little. Maybe in a couple of days I can take the duct tape off.

 

"What's your's is mine too, Yongguk. Since we're twins, we should share. Sharing is scarying sometimes."