Chapter 30

Protect


Chapter 30



 

"How can I give you back to Yongguk when I already fall for you." Yongnam said while he caresses Jaehee's hair carefully.

 

End of P.O.V

 


 

Daehyun P.O.V

The dawn's early light suddenly appears, clearing all those confusing dark clouds away. Still, Jaehee is nowhere to be found. I slowly stand from my seat and brush off some sand on my pants. I didn't went home yesterday instead I stay at the beach and wait for her. Even I know it's a wasted, I still believe.

 

"Where are you Jaehee?!" I talk to myself but its sound like I'm asking myself a fool question with no answer. Why all this thing happened to Jaehee. Why not me? Just who the is that guy! Why he needs to take Jaehee away? And that ing Bang Yongguk! Acted like he ruled the world.

 

I am so stress that I feel like crying to myself. I feel like my heart will burst every time I think about Jaehee's condition. It's such a weird feeling for me and I don't know how to manage it. Its too hurt yet feel so different. I'm mad to myself but I can't do anything.

My heart beat in uneasy rhythm as if its wants to run away from me. I can't hold it anymore. I'm such a stupid. My leg also give up from stand for a long time as I automatically kneel down on the sand. I clutch the sand with both of my hand and scream my heart out. I scream as loud as I can. It's okay if my throat hurt. I want to relieve some burden on me.

 

"Just where the hell are you, Lee Jaehee!" Suddenly, the hot tears roll through my cheek. It won't stop even I tried to wipe it off. Its so frustrated so I throw the sand that I grip before and hit my chest a few times.

 

I feel so pathetic right now. Crying and screaming at the beach early in the morning like crazy people. The view of me seems like mourning for a death. I really can't do anything. I'm so useless. Why would I still alive when I don't know anything about Jaehee's state.

Once again, I scream her name. This time, I wouldn't care if people looking at me or not. I just want my Jaehee back. 

End of P.O.V

 

 


 

 

The door creaked open and let out a creepy noise. I slowly open my eyes, try to adapt with the sudden sunlight. Its such a pain when the light hit my eyes. I rub my eyes with my palm and blink for a few times. But..I feel something different today.

I check out for my wrist and no sign of the chain. I'm free. This is my chance to get out from here. All of them will worry about me if I still don't go home. As I'm about to stand up, a tough figure appear in front of the door. I quickly pretend to be asleep and hide my hand from his view.

 

"Still sleep, my angel?" His voice ring through the empty room. Its send me a shiver by hearing his voice but I try my hard to not frown or shiver.

"What should I do? You look so beautiful when you're asleep. Should I kiss you or..." The phone ring loudly and cut his word. Yongnam looks at his phone and goes outside the room to take the call.

 

How close he is with me as I can feel his hot breathe against my cheek. The way he traps me under him make my whole body shiver and break into cold sweat.

Yet I'm so grateful that he won't finish up his words because it sound so wrong for me. Whoever call him just now are savior of my life. I sigh as slow as I could as he walks away from the room. This is my only chance to get out from here.

I try to stand with all the remaining strength I have and walk as quiet as I could towards the door. Looking left and right, no hint of him or his voice. I take a deep breath and ready to escape. I can't stand stay here for one day. It's killing me inside.

With a light heart, I lean on the wall and be more careful with every steps I take. One step, two step. Still no hint of him. Just relax. I can do it. Just one more step to the door. Slightly pray in my heart, I take another step and reach right in front of the main door.

 

"Please. Just this time." I close my eyes tightly as my heart beat loudly. The room is so quiet. It safe and sound. No, not safe. I feel like hearing my heart beat and my hard breathing.

 

Place my right hand on the knob, I turn it as fast as I can and click, it open. This is miracle. I turn to the back and see no one. Maybe he doesn't know. I turn back to the front and run away from this place. I'll never comeback to this house. It's like a hell.

I just need to find a bus stop or payphone to call Yongguk.

 

 

Someone P.O.V

He just observes her brave action. His lips slightly smile and a smirk form between those smile. It's so interesting to watch her nervous face tried to escape. How exciting to see his girl acted like that.

 

"How brave. You think you can easily escaped?" He looks through the window and tighten the grip in his fist.

"I still have a lot of games for you. We should play it together. You and me." Yongnam takes out his phone and scan Jaehee's photos that he took when Jaehee asleep. He zoom on her lips and his own lips.

"I'll never forget the taste of your lips." He caress Jaehee's figure on his phone and stare on it until someone interrupt him.

 

Some of muscle man come in to the room where Yongnam was and bow to him. They look like a real gangster that will kill people if Yongnam orders them.

 

"Catch that girl before she really escaped. I want her in my room before the dusk. If not, I won't guarantee what will happen to all of you." Yongnam coldly order his people and they just hum before leave to catch Jaehee.

 

After all of them leave, Yongnam smiles to himself. Just imagine he and Jaehee tonight make him feel so happy. What should he do? He wants to prepare himself and some surprise party for Jaehee.

 

"Just you wait, Lee Jaehee. I'll make you regret for leaving me."