Chapter 29

Protect


Chapter 29



 

Yongguk P.O.V

 

Oh God, please take care of Jaehee wherever she was.

 

End of P.O.V

 


 

 

I'm suddenly aware of how noisy and annoying the room was, and I note the heavy smell of alcohol in the air. The deep voice welcome me as that person realizes that I'm already awake from my consciousness. He comes closer and scan me for a minutes before he detach the tape on my mouth slowly.

 

''We all go a little mad sometimes, you know? I hate it when I saw his life turns out well after the girl that we used to loved..die. Didn't he feels perished?'' He state out of the blue and it seems like he's telling a story of his. The past story.

 

I didn't let my voice out as if I'm a mute person. That's the only best thing to do right now. He turns to me and an odd smile appear on his face.

 

''Everybody's got a dark side and the is..I'm the one of that everybody. Could you heal me?'' With the last words he utters, he then kiss me passionately. I make an attempt to fight back by pushing him but then I saw a rust chain being tie around my wrist. The fight was a waste and the only thing that left is a hope. I hope Yongguk or Daehyun will come and save me.

 


 


Daehyun P.O.V

The air in the car become rigid as Yongguk drives furiously heading back towards the mansion. The search turns out to be futile. We didn't found Jaehee nor her trace. Yongguk get out from the car swiftly and dash into the mansion. Following him in a distance pace, I become aware that this will not happened if I'm not leaving her alone with that ing guy. I swear if I can go back to that time, I will protect her with all my might. 

 

''Yah, don't tell the members about this ing . I will handle it with Himchan so don't ing bother to tell anyone about this, got it?'' Yongguk said in his low voice as he run to the upstairs quickly.

 

I feel sick with this kind of treatment. Who he thinks he is? I always follow his instruction but this time it's ridiculous. It's already reach my limit to hear all his and I know I need to do something too. 

 

''You have nothing to do with me, Bang Yongguk. I'm not your puppet.'' I spit the words angrily and walk away, leaving the mansion.

 

I run at the speed of light and stop the taxi on the busy street. Even in the busy night, I feel empty. I feel useless. The taxi stops beside the vacant street and I jump in. Telling the driver to bring me to the beach that we come before, I sit in agitate. The upset and restless feeling hit me as I keep looking outside the window, praying, wishing, hoping that Jaehee in a good condition.

 

''We've arrived sir.'' The driver state as he stop the taxi and looking at me through the view mirror. I search for my wallet and pay him the money for this journey. I get out from the car and walk lifelessly to the beach. It will be perfect if I come here with Jaehee, so that I can show her the beautiful night in this beach. 

''Where are you for God's sake?'' I said, feeling extremely hurt in my throat. The voice that I want to spit the most lost in my heart. 

 

End of P.O.V

 


 

 

He leaves the room after spits out some ridiculous words saying that he is Yongguk's rival. I look around the room to find a window or a way out from this room but it's seems like my plans aren't works. This room has no window. It's only has a door and it's a main door. I know I can't make it through that door because that's the only door where he can enter and exit anytime he wants,

That guy will sees me if I try to escape. Plus, my wrist being chained together and I have no key to unlock it. The key..What should I do to get it from that guy?

 

''Hungry, aren't you?'' The sound of door cracking open filled the empty room. He comes back with a tray full of food on his hand. He sit beside me and grins.I try to avoid his eyes but he won't let that happen. He grabs my chin gently and let my face faced him.

 

He carefully tears the bread in the tray to a small pieces. Then, he takes one pieces and let me bite it. I'm not sure about my decision but I'm too hungry right now. He chuckles at my reaction and gives a quick peck on my lips.

 

"That's my girl. I wouldn't mind kissing your lips everyday." He said in cheeky voice.

"Can you unchained this for me? It's hurt me." I said in a low voice and hope he will consider about it.

"Kiss me first then I will think about it." He said in calm voice. It's take me a minute to think about that and I start to agree with his crazy suggestion. His gaze on me now become a wild one and a smirk appears on his face when he knows that I will kiss him to make him unchained this thing from my wrist.

"If you kiss my lips or kiss my cheek, I promise to rip your clothes off." He said in seductive way and that words make my plans failed. I froze in my position and move backwards a little.

 

The night become late and my eyes can't stand any longer. I keep yawn and my head slowly fall on his shoulder. He notices the way I leaned on his shoulder and he grabs my waist to let me sit closer besdie him. Even I don't want to sit close to him but I don't have any strength to do so. I just let my body lean on him and close my eyes.

 

"How can I give you nack to Yongguk when I already fall for you." Yongnam said while he caresses Jaehee's hair carefully.