Chapter 35

Protect


Chapter 35



 

Never did she knows that he and him is different person.

 


 

''I'm sorry for what have I done in the past. I ing swear to you that I don't have any intention to stole her from you.'' I said to Yongnam, who's keep hitting the baseball bat on his palm. His face shows that he doesn't happy with my apologizes nor my pleading words. I know it's hard for him to accept it, I didn't expect him to forgive me but to hurting the girl that I've liked, it is over my limit. I know Yongnam gonna tortures me with the past incident which happened to be my fault. 

''Enough with your ing apologize. I'm not gonna believe you anymore. All this time you've got a wonderful life but not for me. I've live for all this year with her invisible presence.'' Yongnam barks as he glares directly into my eyes. He then gives some kind of signal behind me and the moment I turn to my back, I have been surrounded with all his gangs. And to make it worst, all of them got a weapon. 

 

Turning back to Yongnam, I smirk, that's all I can do. I don't even know whether I can survive in this insane situation or not. But then I aware of something. Jaehee. She must be waiting for me with a faith. I just can't let the faith lost without even trying to remain alive. 

This is the reality. I can't run away from it anymore. The only thing that I should do is face it. 

 

''Come on, fight with me. I don't scared with you guys.'' I screamed. The only reason that I sacrifice myself is just for Jaehee. Out of the blue, without my consciousness someone swing the baseball bat behind my back and hit my head hard, making me fall on my knees. I grasp the back of my head and it sting so much. I felt the blood dripping out from my head and that very moment, I can see the darkness coming after me.

 

"No, no. I should bear this pain. I can do it." I whisper to myself. This is the only thing I could do right now. Please myself. Don't sleep because of those hit. You're strong.

 

With all my might, I clutch my palm on my knee and try to stand up. I can hear an evil laugh all around me and an evil eyes observing me. Those eyes belong to Yongnam. I close my eyes for a while and then open back, ready to fight.

Like an action movie, I scan my surrounding and attack the one who looks slight weak in my eyes. This time I believe my instinct. Its all or nothing. I should take an action when they are careless. I kick the guy's stomach and he flies to the back. He drops his weapon and that is the only chance for me to steal it.

A second I grab the weapon, all of Yongnam's people start attacking me with no mercy.

I swung back around and gave one of them a fast and powerful roundhouse kick in the ribs, he howled in torment but still raced towards me. What would or could i do? I was stuck. I then remembered, if I gave him a sharp punch to the jaw, it would be powerful enough to knock him out, I acted fast, I threw my hand as fast and as hard as I could. He stared at the river of blood that had appeared out of his nose and gum. He spat out a few teeth and collapsed to the ground.

Okay, I got this. Next.

 

 


 

"Are you sure Zelo? Was Yongguk there?" Daehyun asks as all of them stare at Yongnam's house.

 

Himchan pulls a break right in front of the house. They still didn't get out from the car since Youngjae said impossible for them to be there. Its freaking look like a normal people's house with a family. How can Zelo said Yongguk was there.

 

"I somehow doubt with you Zelo. How can they be in this kind of house." Youngjae spits out as he still didn't believe his eyes.

"Of course hyung. I overheard Yongguk hyung's conversation with someone on the phone. I swear this is the place." Zelo almost raised his voice, frustrated with Youngjae.

"Okay guys. No fight. Let's just get out from this car and make sure about Yongguk's safety." Jaehee too. Daehyun tries to change the topic.

"But this is silly. Who will be in this house? A criminal?" Youngjae still doesn't want to agree with Zelo.

"I said I heard Yongguk hyung conversation, you jerk!" Zelo grits his teeth, impatient with Youngjae.

"Who jerk?! And who are you to call me jerk?!" The fight won't cool down when its mix with anger, anxiety, frighten and worried.

 

Meanwhile, Himchan didn't spoke a words after they reach the house. He keeps observed the house and tries his best to recall something. Since he knows a lot about Yongguk and Yongnam, he positive that Yongnam must play trick on Yongguk. So, at this time, he faced a serious battle with his brain. Let's think logically. Yongnam must knows that Yongguk has a gang on him. He knows that sooner or later, BAP will come and save him. 

In order to prevent that,Yongnam should keeps some trick with him. But what are they? Is he trying to lure them to the wrong place or make a hidden attack on them. What is he planning right now.

Himchan still can't figure it out as he mess up with his hair and punch the steering.

 

"Can all of you shut the off. I'm dying here. You guys are no help at all. Yongguk is in danger right now and all of you still have a strength to bicker around. !" Himchan finally burst out as he glares at all of them.

"We should plans something, not fight like a stupid!" Himchan parks the car behind the tree while tries his best to not punch Zelo and Youngjae.

 

All of them exit the car and make a circle behind the car. Jongup looks at the house all this time while his gang keeps shouting here and there. He saw someone at the upstairs window. Looks suspicious. He smells something fishy about the house. He told Daehyun since its hard to communicate with Zelo and Youngjae right now. Himchan too. Three of them don't have any patient at all. 

Daehyun seems understand with Jongup's signal and he has an idea.

 

"Okay, here is a plan."

 

 


 

Yongguk fall down on the cold floor with pool of blood around him. Its hard to beat all of them. He's not a superhero that could revived his life and fight again. It's unfair. He spills the blood in his mouth as his coughs non-stop. His whole body feel numb.

 

"You are weak. Don't act like a superhero if you're not one." Yongnam smirks as he bend down to a lying Yongguk and grasp his hair.

"You know what, if you didn't exist, all of this won't happen. Your existence is such a pain. You should die a long time ago." Yongnam stands up and kick Yongguk right in his rib.

"Kill him." He orders his man as he exits the house.

 

As soon as Yongnam walked out, all of his man smirks and surround the lying Yongguk. One of them crouch down as he glares at Yongguk.

 

"Last words before we send you to hell?" The guy said as he push Yongguk's face with his forefinger and all of them laugh their out.

"It's you who should spit your last word." Himchan kick the door and reveal all of BAP member with guns on them.

 

 

 


 

I'm sorry to my readers who's waiting for my story to be updated! I'm busy with college life and my study become harder than before. That's why I rarely update. I'm sorry once again. And I try my best to make up for you guys by updating frequently. Thanks for my subscribers. You guys are the best!