Chapter 11

Protect


Chapter 11



 

''YAYY! Noona will go with us!!'' Zelo jump happily while Daehyun tries his hard not to crept up a smile in front of s. The things that nobody knows, Daehyun's heart beats goes uncontrollable.

 


 

 

''I'm home! and guess what, there's a lot of foods with me.'' I squeal happily as I arrived just in time.

 

Just in time to hear a sad news.

 

''Why they keep mention my name when I'm not here?'' I whisper as I slowly eavesdrop their conversation.

 

All of them look really serious except for one. Zelo. He keeps smiling while hop lightly behind Daehyun.

 

''A vacation?'' I said to myself when I hear Yongguk agree to bring me with them.

 

Suddenly, a creepy smile crept on my face and I bump my fist in the air but it's not long. I quickly back off when I see all of them start to walk to their own place.

I put the foods that hang in my wrist on the table and I turn my back to continue my work but then the tall figures in front of me make me jump a bit.

Zelo quickly pull me in a bear hug and cheer happily.

 

''Noona!! We're going to vacation tomorrow and guess what we will going to bring you with us.'' Zelo happily state.

''Yah, you think I'm a pet?'' I pretend to be angry in his embrace.

 

I guess I already happy since I eavesdrop their conversation early.

 

''Vacation? To where?'' I realized that I didn't know where are they going to head tomorrow.

''Um..Of course to the beach.'' Zelo release the hug and looks at me with ert look.

''So, I can see you in your bikini.'' He smirks.

''Yah! ert!'' I grab an oily rag on the near table and throw it in front of Zelo's face.

''NOONAAA!! It's gross!'' Zelo start to chase after me, trying to get some revenge.

 

I run at high speed and I can't see anything except Yongguk who's scanning the toolbox. I quickly grab Yongguk's shirt to make a U-turn and hide behind his broad back.

Yongguk in the other hand, drop the toolbox and it's almost hit his foot.

 

''Stop both of you. It's dangerous to play at here.'' Yongguk's deep voice ringing through the hall.

''Zelo start first!'' I point my index finger to Zelo.

''No hyung. You must believe in me. Noona start it first.'' We keep blaming each other until Yongguk explode.

''YAHHH! If you fight one more time, I will cancel the vacation for tomorrow.'' Yongguk grabs me and make me stand beside Zelo.

''But..'' Both of us said in unison but been cut by Yongguk.

''No but. Go and continue your work then have a lunch.'' Yongguk demand.

 

We don't say anything instead we just bow slightly and obey the leader's strict words.

 

Yongguk's right. If we keep arguing, this vacation will be nothing. I look at Zelo and he smile sheepishly at me, maybe because we just being scolded by Yongguk.

 

''Let's continue our works, noona. Plus, we need to go home early to pack our things and you should bring your bikini too.'' With that, he runs away from me while chuckle.

''Yahh. Aish, this kid.'' I cupped my embarrassed face and turn to my place.

 

 


 

 

There's Daehyun who's repairing the broken car alone at the corner of the wall. I silently approach him and crouch down to have a better look at him.

 

''Let's have a lunch. You already done a lot.'' I greet him with a smile.

''Go first, I'll be there in a minute.'' Daehyun smile back at me.

''Let's go together.'' I don't want to bump with Zelo or else he will tease me again.

''Okay, give me 5 minutes.'' He said and quickly done his work.

 

I stand back and sit on the bench nearby Daehyun while swing my leg to the front and back. I look around the workshop and it really peace with the sound of tool be knocking on the car and the wind howling around us since the workshop is an open place.

The ray of sunlight come through the open hall and I look at the clear sky without a clouds.

 

''Oh, I almost forget. This is the beginning of summer.'' I heard the bird chirping as they agree with my words.

''Okay, let's go!'' Daehyun comes to me while wipe his dirty hand with a clean handkerchief.

''Okay!'' I jump from the bench and take Daehyun's hand with me.

''Yah, it's dirty. I didn't wipe properly.'' Daehyun tries to snatch back his hand but I insist.

''It's okay, we can wash our hand again after this.'' I grin at him and earning a pat on my head.

 

Daehyun's cheek become red at my words and he quickly lead me to the back for lunch.

 

''Can we sit at the bench near the field there? I want to look at the sky.'' I said after we done washing our hands.

 

Daehyun look hesitate but finally he agrees with me and both of us stroll towards the bench.

 

''Tomorrow is the perfect day to the beach!'' I warble excitedly while unwrapped my homemade foods since I only bought 6 jajjangmyeon.

 

I remember about the high school girls that attack me before when I see Daehyun unwrapped his jajjangmyeon.

 

''I see you have many fans. Especially, a high school fans.'' I look at Daehyun.

''What? Fans? I don't have one.'' Daehyun weirdly look at me back.

''Oh, really? But your fans just attacked me before.'' I bluntly said and quickly cover my mouth.

 

What a nice mouth I have.

 

''When?'' His voice become serious.

''Ah..nothing. Just forget about it.'' I shoved my food in my mouth.

''Jaehee, I'm serious. When?'' His eyes turn into a dangerous one and he grab my hand, avoid me to continue eat.

''Uh..uh..uh..I think..that's happen in..my dream.'' I stammer every words that escape my lips.

''You really don't want to tell me, huh? Okay, I will found out by myself.'' His threaten word make me swallow hard.

 

I didn't said anything instead I just nod and continue eat my foods when Daehyun release his grip on my hand.

 

 


 

 

I wave my hand at all of them before going home.

 

''Bye noona, hope to see you in..'' I quickly close his mouth with my palm as I know what's the next word he's going to said.

 

Daehyun frowns a bit at my aggressive action while Jongup gives me a disgusted look along with Youngjae.

 

''Why are you covering his mouth?'' Daehyun asks me.

''Nothing, I sense something wrong will escape his mouth.'' I release my hand from Zelo's mouth and he smirks.

''Hyung, you know noona will looks good in...'' I didn't hear his final words as I rush away to my house.

 

As I arrive at my house, I stroll toward my room and change to my pyjamas. I open my wardrobe that reveal many kind of clothes and scan for suitable cloth to the beach.

 

''Should I wear a bikini like Zelo's suggest? No no no, don't be influence by him.'' I shook my head and hit my forehead lightly.

 

I hope tomorrow will be the best day.