Chapter 19

Protect


Chapter 19



 

''Yeah, long time no see, Bang Yongnam.''

 

End of Yongguk POV

 


 


We just watch the television to kill the time while wait for Yongguk to come back home. I wonder where he's going. It's already 3 hours since he left the mansion.

 

"Should I call Yongguk oppa?" I mumble to myself as I stare on the television.

"What are you saying?" Daehyun who's sitting beside me turn his head and raised his eyebrow.

''Um, should we call Yongguk oppa, it's already been 3 hours he left and didn't come back yet.'' I look at Daehyun with a worry eyes.

''Don't worry, maybe he just go out to breath a fresh air.'' Daehyun said again but he seems a bit worry too. 

 

I shift on my seat and play with my phone. I don't know why but I feel something wrong going to happen. I think maybe a message will calm me a bit. I start to compose a new message and write something on it.

 

Where are you? I bake some cakes today, come home before the others finish it. :)

 

As I'm about to click the send button, I realized that I don't have Yongguk's number. I sigh heavily and my eyes wandering around the living room. Then, I notice one thing sparkle brightly on the coffee table near the couch that Daehyun and me sit.

I wonder who's phone it is but it doesn't matter who's the owner of this phone right now. I quickly snatch the phone silently and wipe the screen to unlock. It let me down when the phone need a password to unlock in order to get Yongguk's number.

 

"What's the password to this phone? Please, let me get one right in my first attempt." I pray in my heart while clutch the phone in my hand.

 

11.11.93 , enter. But the password is incorrect.

Of course it can't work because that's my birthday date. I mentally facepalm myself and almost shout in depression.

 

"Yah, what are you doing with my phone?" Himchan's voice make me startled and I quickly hide his phone behind my back.

 

Himchan's phone? I'm in trouble now. If I know this is Himchan's phone, I wouldn't touch it nor look at it. What should I do right now? Should I ask for Daehyun's help? As I turn to Daehyun's side, he's not longer in his seat and it's just empty beside me. I can't see others in the living room but only an angry Himchan on my view.

 

"Give it back, thief." Himchan takes a sit beside me and struggle to take back his phone in my grip.

"I will give you back but in one condition." I try to make a deal with him.

"What condition? I don't have any time to do this nonsense thing with you. Just give my phone back." He grumbles as he glares at me.

"No. Please just one condition." This is my deal but I'm pleading him right now.

 

He doesn't said anything but I take it as agree sign.

 

"Give me Yongguk oppa's number." I bravely said after see he didn't respond to my plead.

"Are you serious? Now, you want to tempt Yongguk after you seduce Zelo earlier." Himchan almost shout but I quickly place my palm on his noisy mouth to prevent the other to hear about his crazy statement.

"I'm not going to seduce anyone. I just worried about Yongguk oppa." I bluntly said.

"Why should you worried about him? It's not like he's missing or a kid. He can take care of himself. No need to worried about him. There's no point." Himchan rolled his eyes as he explains.

"But." I'm about to said my words until Himchan cut it.

"No but. Just give my ing phone back." His patient already reach the limit as he pull me and quickly snatch back his phone.

 

He leaves me flabbergasted after get back his phone. I just pout and an good plan hit my mind.

 

"Zelo. I can ask Zelo for Yongguk oppa's number. Himchan is useless." I mumble a bad words to Himchan since I don't dare to talk bad in front him. He will definitely kill me if he heard my curse words.

 

I wake from the couch and happily walk towards Zelo at the backyard. He lays on the hammock and the good thing is no one there. I can comfortably ask him for Yongguk number. I know he will give it to me since he's a good boy.

I slowly approach him and he realized my presence. He make a space for me to sit and without waver, I land myself beside Zelo.

 

"Oh noona? Why are you here? I thought you're in living room with Daehyun hyung." Zelo cutely asks me.

"Zelo, can I ask you something?" I'm hesitatingly spit out my intention. Zelo just nod without said much words.

"Can I have Yongguk's number?" I raised my head down.

"Of course. You can have his number." Zelo tells Yongguk's number and I quickly save it on my phone.

 

This is so easy. I should ask him in the first place, not steal that annoying phone and faced the owner.

 

"Noona, do you like hyung?" Zelo's question make me stop from do whatever I'm doing right now.

 

Which hyung is he asking me? Isn't he realized that he had 5 hyungs.

 

"Hyung? Which one?" I clear my throat.

"Yongguk hyung." He said without looks at me.

"Why?" I also don't know what to said in this situation.

"It's okay. Nothing important." Zelo laid back on the hammock and close his eyes.

 

 

Yongguk POV

"What do you want following me around?" I said as I lean my back on my car.

"Oh, do you finally acknowledge my existence?" Yongnam hiss while his gaze never left me.

 

We just glare at each other without said much things.

 

"Leave me and my gang alone." I simply said and open my car door but he blocks it so that I can't enter the car.

"Then pay your sin if you don't want me to touch your little gang." He spit back and close my car door, almost make my finger trap on it.

"What sin? It's already decade and it's above my imagination that she will meet her eternal rest." I back myself up. Recollect all the memories with the one that both of us loved.

"Don't ing mention her with your ing dirty mouth, you ." Yongnam grit his teeth and I can see the sad in his eyes.

"Don't make me look like I'm the one who killed her. It's not you're the only one who wail of grief. Me too, I also feel the pain." I nearly shout at him. He just smirk at me.

"You're ing murderer. I really ing hate you and I think it's time for you to disappear to hell. You didn't deserved her from the start. You just a troublemaker that put her life in danger. I wonder how can you live peacefully until now." Yongnam said, making me open my car door back.

 

I don't want to hear my pain past again. It's hurt me as well but I don't show it, especially to my twin, Bang Yongnam. As I put my right leg in the car, Yongnam's words stop me from enter the car.

 

"Jaehee. I wonder if she can live safely with you when my gang will put he life in a danger like earlier, at the beach." With that, he leaves first along with his loud engine.

 

I clench my fist and grit my teeth. That ing bastard can't touch Jaehee or my gang. I will not definitely repeat the same mistakes twice. I quickly enter my car and close the door when suddenly my phone start to buzz.

 

Where are you? I bake some cakes today. Come home before the others finish it. :)

Jaehee

 

My heart become relaxed when I read the message from Jaehee. I will do whatever to protect her from Yongnam's gang.