Chapter 31

Protect

Chapter 31



 

"Just you wait, Lee Jaehee. I'll make you regret for leaving me."

 

 


 

 

It's been a while since I escape from that crazy house. What's his real intention? I don't know what actually happen. It's so confusing. Still, I hate to be in this situation.

 

"Okay, let's find a nearby payphone." My eyes busy from looking left to right. I hope I won't bump with any other guys who acts like psycho.

 

Without wasting time, I jog around the area to the main road. I hope there are some nice people who's willing to help me. I won't go back to that place. It's feel like hell where's that Yongnam guy is a devil. The atmosphere in here seems so creepy as no one can be seen walks around here.

Where's other people? Why I can't see any human being here? This is the main road if I'm not wrong. 

 

''Please God, let me escape from this place. I don't want to be here any longer.'' I keep praying, hoping that I could find a way to get out from this place cursorily. Yongnam will finds out about me in any minutes since I escaped from his territory. So, I can't waste my time anymore or else he will caught me again.

 

The main road seems quiet and peace because there's no car moving on the road at all. I can't see any moving object since I came here. The thing that I could see right now is an empty main road and park. The black cloud start to shift speedily and the wind starts to come in an angry mode. The sun had disappear behind the cloud. I look up at the sky, and a single raindrop hit my face, which was followed by several more. 

Spotting the bus stop behind the main road, I quickly run to the only place that can shield me from the heavy rain. I look at my wet clothes and sigh wearily. The cold wind hit my body as my body shiver hardly. 

 

''I hope there's a car that pass by at this area.'' I said while stare at the empty road in front of me. I hug myself, believing that it will make my body warm a bit but then I realized that my wet clothes didn't help at all.

 

After a few minutes waiting and whining, the blue van get in my sight. My eyes get wider as I saw the blue van coming toward my direction. I get up from my seat promptly and wave to the blue van without hesitate. Thanks God, finally you sent someone to save me from here. 

The blue van halted the moment the driver saw my presence. I walk to the blue van as fast as I can and knock the window glass carefully. He lowered the window until he saw my smiling face. 

 

''Want to come?'' The man with a muscle arm kindly ask me to hop on his van since he knows that I will pass by the same road as him. 

''Yes, can you send me out from this place..I mean you can send me to the town.'' I said, hoping that he will agree to let me in into his van. At this rate, I can't be fussy. I just need to accept any transportation that will pass by this road in order to survive.

 

I jump into passenger seat and bow a bit to the driver that I assume in his 30. Judging from his appearance, look like he'd build up his muscle for a long time. I feel a bit worry to get on this van with a stranger. 

 

''I bet you're cold right?'' He said, turning his face to me. 

''Cold?'' I reply to him, trying to sound brave. I don't want to be weak in front of stranger like him. I don't know what he will do to me if I appear to be a weak girl. Plus, I don't have any weapon with me in case he will attack me all of sudden.

''Yes, your clothes.'' He points at my wet and see-through clothes. I slowly look at my chest and cover it with my hands. 

 

The man smirks while take a glances at me before he starts to drive me away. The silent ride become more awkward when none of us put an effort to start a conversation. I rub my arm slowly to make myself warm a bit. The man realized my action as he turns off the air conditioner and turn on the heater. 

 

''The journey to the main road may take a few hours. So if you feel sleepy, you can doze off for a while. I'll wake you up once we arrived.'' He said, eyes still on the road. The rain keep pouring outside the van so he didn't even turns to me since it will be dangerous if he do so. My eyes suddenly start to feel heavy and I fell asleep.

 


 

Yongguk P.O.V

It's been 24 hours since I start searching for Jaehee and I feel extremely weak because I never got to rest even for a while. I don't stop a second to find my Jaehee. Is she okay right now? Those questions stay permanent in my mind as I don't know how to reassure myself whether Jaehee is doing okay or not. I step on the brake as I park my car beside the road. This can't be. I need to do something quick.

Fishing out my phone from my pocket, I swipe the lock screen and check the time on the phone. It's already 5PM and still, no piece of information about Jaehee. I dial Himchan's number on my phone and press the green button. Placing the phone near my ear, I wait for Himchan to answer my call.

 

"Yongguk-"

"What's new? Anything about Jaehee?" I cut off Himchan's words as my heart told to do so.

"Yah! At least let me finish up my words, you ing leader." Himchan seems a bit angry on the line. I don't answer him as I stay silent so he can finish his not so important words.

"First, I check the CCTV around the mansion and guess what I found. I saw a few guys follow our members. They hide behind the tree when they realized the CCTV we put on the wall. But sadly, they're wearing a mask so I can't see their face clearly nor any prove where gang they belong." Himchan explains and I just nod even he can't see me. Okay, let's see. Who will follow us until they can easily trespass our area.

 

I disconnect the call as I throw my phone on the passenger seat and try to think about the guys that Himchan told before. If they can trespass our area, they must be a strong gang that have a revenge on us or a gang that know all of us from the beginning. Think Bang Yongguk! Think.

 

Wait...Bang Yongguk...Bang Yongnam...

 

Okay, if I were Yongnam, where would I hide an innocent girl just to see my brother's suffer?

 

I close my eyes as I try my hard to think about the hideout. A park? An abandon house? An old factory? The woods? His house? No. Too easy.

 

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!" I scream, frustrated with everything while bang my head on the steering. I don't know why I become like this. My brain just can't work like usually. I never feel the pressure all this time. I'm the almighty Bang Yongguk who can easily solve all the things now become weak and fragile. This is not so me. This is because Jaehee. The girl who suddenly come into my life and mess everything in my life. I hate you Jaehee.

 

But...

 

I need you right now.

 

Please..Let me know where are you right now? I'm so desperate.

 

End of P.O.V

 


 

 

"Wake up darling. I miss you so much." A guy voice can be heard as I slowly open up my eyes while rubbing my head. It's hurt so much.

"Where am I?" I rub my eyes while try to sit up. The guy help me to sit on the bed as he caress my cheek. Realizing the touch on my cheek, I quickly widen my eyes just to see Yongnam who's smirk at me. He stares at me while caress my cheek.

"See darling, you can never run away from me." He come closer to me and kiss my right cheek. I'm a bit surprised but I can't do anything beside watching him kissed me.

 

Then, I realize that my clothes are wet just now when I try to escape. I look down at my cloth and found out that I'm wearing a different shirt. This is not mine. I look back at Yongnam who's enjoying my confuse yet scared face.

 

"Who's change my clothes?" I ask him. Stutter. Don't tell me he's the one.

 

He didn't said anything upon hearing my question. Seems like he's enjoying the sight in front of him. I'm so nervous as I wait for his answer. Yet, he still doesn't answer me as he stands from his seat.

 

"I bet you're hungry. Take a rest first. I'm going to take your foods, baby." He ignores my first question and walk away from the room. I feel like running away from here every time he leaves me alone in this room. Why my escape never success? As he reach the door, he stops and turn back to me and said something.

 

"Anyway, your skin are so soft." He winks and smirks before he close the door and leave me alone inside the room. What?! My eyes widen when I hear the words that came out from his mouth just now. He's kidding me right? No way! He can't be. NOOOOOOO!!! I mentally scream in my mind, not knowing what to do.

 


 

 

Yongnam P.O.V

I exit the room after I pull the knob close and lock it. This time Jaehee can't leave. She needs to stay beside me. I need her to take a revenge on Yongguk and at the same time, I want her.

I smirk before I leave the room and head towards the kitchen. There's a maid that I call out when I take Jaehee to my house. She's safe here.

 

"You can go home now. I just need you to change the girl's clothes. And its already done. You can go now." I said to the maid as she bows to me before take her leave. 

 

Fortunately, I already bought some foods to my baby so she won't starve tonight. Okay, let's see. Tonight, there's no one in my house except for me and Jaehee. So, I guess I want to play some game with her and I guarantee she will likes it. My plans is to make her mine forever. I can't wait to tell her about my 'little games'.