Chapter 36

Protect


Chapter 36



 

"It's you who should spit your last word." Himchan kicks the door and reveal all of BAP member with guns on them.

 


 

 

Being locked in this room is sure suffocating for me as I walk back and forth while clutch my palm together. I'm hoping for Yongguk to save me and all BAP member safety. They can't get injured because of me. They should survive no matter what since they are strong and I believe they have a good plans to save me.

 

"I hope everyone will be fine." I mentally pray as I plop down on the floor. 

 

Suddenly, I hear gunfire, but without much experience with guns, I may associate the sound with something else. It's a metallic noise, repetitive. I was so surprised to hear the gunfire release in the air. My eyes widen and my heart almost stop from beating. I run to the locked door as I put my left ear on the door, hoping that I will found out who's the owner of the gunfire.

 

Was BAP here already? If yes, I hope none of them get injured. I become more scared when I, myself don't know how their condition out there. Are they okay? They will, right.

 

I just can't stop myself from worrying about them and knowing that I can't do anything to help them, I feel so much pathetic. What if they get shot? I will not forgive myself if that happen. Maybe I should never called Yongguk in the first place. Maybe I should just accept my fate that I'm being kidnapped by a psycho and let him end my life.

 

 

I already make a big mistakes in my life. 

 

 


 

 

With numb feet, aching limbs and the crack of gunfire ringing on his ears, an action of standing up without any help seemed like a long way to go. Yongguk just lying there with a pool of blood on his head. Even he wants badly to help his other members, he just can't do it like he wish. It's too hard and it's too painful.

Meanwhile, Himchan takes the lead as he stands in front of s with gun in his hand. He doesn't want s to get injured. One is enough. He pulls a trigger with a loud noise as he smirks at the guys who's beating Yongguk, his friends to death.

 

"You guys should never show your face in front of me." Himchan hiss with teary eyes as he aims the gun to one of them. Somehow he feels sad looking at his best friend lying there with no energy left. He knows Yongguk too well. Yongguk is too strong to be lying there, look like a weak person. Just how many times did they beat, punch and kick him until he became like that. This is not fair at all.

 

1 v 10

 

What a bull!

 

The guys start running towards Himchan with a steel bat in their hands, ready to attack him. Himchan shot the guys and in a blink of eyes, everything turns chaos.

 

"Save Yongguk first." Himchan shouts to Zelo and Jongup. He runs towards them in order to protect them so they can reachYongguk. Daehyun and Youngjae tries their best to cover their leader. Like a bodyguard, they make a round circle and shield Yongguk.

 

Jongup and Zelo lift Yongguk as Himchan's command before. First thing is to save Yongguk and send him to a hospital. Then, save Jaehee where they sure she was in this building too. As Jongup and Zelo success in lifting Yongguk, someone enter the front door with a lot of muscle guys behind him. 

 

Yongnam.

 

"Where are you going to take him?" Yongnam's voice make Himchan nervous as he looks at all . They didn't know about Yongguk's twin, Yongnam. They didn't know the reason Jaehee got kidnapped is because of Yongnam.

"Hyung, who is he?" Zelo asked as both of him and Jongup stop from taking Yongguk out of the house.

"Just take him out first." Himchan said in a low voice so Yongnam can't hear him. Everybody look tense right now. Confuse and wondering about what actually happen right now.

"But-"

"Just listen to me! There's no but!" Himchan points the gun towards Zelo and Jongup. "Or...I will shoot both of you." He glares at the youngest as his hand shaking while pointing the gun towards them.

"Himchan hyung, you are crazy! Why did you pointed the gun to our members?!" Daehyun shouts as he shocked with Himchan's sudden action. This is crazy. They suppose to attack the enemies not their members. Youngjae also widen his eyes as he seems disbelief with Himchan's action.

"Put that down before I shoot you." Daehyun scream when Himchan pulls the trigger towards Zelo and Jongup. He points his gun towards Himchan. He scared that Himchan might shoot their own members. This is not the plans.

 

Himchan knows he can't shoot his own members since they are like brothers. They know each other well and he can't hurt them. But he also in rush right now. He can't let Yongnam reveals everything about Yongguk's past to the members. He knows Yongguk didn't like it. That's why he keep the secret until now.

And Yongguk had told him that he wants to tell all of them about this soon. He wants to tell them by his own. He respects Yongguk's decision despite it's so hard for him to tell the truth but that's all brotherhood are right. Maybe it's hard at first but with some support from the members, Yongguk might feel at ease for not keep this thing all to himself.

Just how long that Yongguk has to carry such a huge burden to himself. He suffered.

 

"Wow, what a drama!" Yongnam claps his hand with a quick laugh. He nods to his guys and a lot of man with muscle enter the house. 

"Kill all of them." Yongnam gives a short yet bloody command as he smirks at all of BAP members. 

 

Realizing the man approach them, Himchan quickly raise his arm and shoot the air as the warn for the members. They start to forget about the little quarrel they had just now and try to focus on saving their leader. And the real fight begins.

 


 

 

I can't wait for this to end by itself. I quickly kick the door endlessly even I have no energy left. I should save myself first in order to help BAP out there. The gunfire makes my heart nervous and I don't know what happen out there. I can't sit here any longer. There's some people I loved out there.

Even I know it's impossible for me to protect them, I just can't doing nothing and waited for tem to save me. It's such a cruel. I let them fight because of me and yet here I am, still safe in this room. I'm such a burden to them.

 

What should I do now.

 

"Yah, Lee Jaehee. You are such a burden wherever you go," I cried as I whisper to myself.

 

"Crying is not helping girl." The sudden voice make me startled as I raised my head up.

"Daehyun?!"