Chapter 20

Protect


Chapter 20



 

Yongguk P.O.V

My heart become relaxed when I read the message from Jaehee. I will do whatever to protect her from Yongnam's gang.

 

 


 

 

I start the engine and sped to my mansion's direction. I wonder what's the kids doing right now and Jaehee too. Maybe Daehyun and Youngjae are bickering about something unimportant, Zelo must be watch television while Jongup still annoyed at Jaehee. And Himchan doesn't give a at all at other members.

The picture of them play on my mind and I don't know what should I do without my members. That's why I need to protect them from Yongnam because I know he will does anything to harm all my members even though it will risk his life.

Thinking about what Yongnam said earlier, I feel bad. I know this is all my fault. If she choose Yongnam maybe all of this will not happen and she still alive.

Perhaps, both of them will live happily right now and Yongnam doesn't has to choose the wrong way to continue his life.

I check the calendar on my phone and stop drive for a while. I park my car beside the road to double check the date.

 

"That's why Yongnam appear today. Today is her birthday. Yongnam must be sad right now." I put my forehead on my palm.

"I should visit her at least. I hope I still remember her graveyard. It's at hill." I try to recall the location.

 

I turn the steering and enter the abandon path to reach the hill. As far as I know, at the center of the junction, they sell flowers there. I need to buy one to put on her graveyard.

My car stop exactly at the junction and there's an old flower shop with sign open on the glass door. I step out from my car and get into the flower shop. There's so many type of flowers and I check one by one flowers that suitable with her.

I pick up a bouquet of chrysanthemums and straight to the counter. The old woman who own this shop looks at me while corrected her big spectacle. I feel slightly uncomfortable with her stare so I pick out my wallet and set some money on the counter.

 

"You need more flowers? You already bought a bouquet just now." The old woman smile at me.

 

I think I know what she's saying. Maybe Yongnam came to this flower shop and she mistakes me as him. Well, I can't blame her, our face is same.

 

"Yeah. I need more flowers." I smile back at her.

 

As I get my change, I walk to my car and put the flower beside me. I start the engine and sped to her graveyard. I already expect Yongnam's presence when I see a bouquet of lily on her graveyard. Yongnam knew her more than I do.

There's a card on the bouquet and I crouch down to put my bouquet beside Yongnam's. I read the card and there's a dry tears on the card. Yongnam must be crying while wrote something on the card. Yongnam wrote the meaning of the lilies. The symbolize of lilies is the innocence that has been restored to the soul of the departed. And it also expresses majesty and purity.

 

"The meaning of lilies is really suitable with you." I stare at the graveyard and sit there for a while.

"I'm so-" There's a long pause before I continue my words.

"Sorry." With that, I leave the graveyard.

End of Yongguk POV

 

 


 

 

I don't even leave my phone alone as I'm waiting for Yongguk to reply. He already saw my message but why he don't reply at me. Did he thinks I'm a busy body person? As if. I sigh and decide to wait for Yongguk outside the mansion.

Besides, I want to take a look outside the mansion. The scenery is amazing and I feel a waste if I don't treasure the view here.

I look around the mansion before I go out. All of them seems into their own world and so on. I exit the mansion and put on my sneaker.

The kid's screaming already lingering in my mind as I can see a few of kid happily catch each other using a skates board.

I grin at them as I take a seat on the bench near the mansion. The catcher is a bit familiar to me as he's chasing the kids using the skates board.

 

"Noona!!" The tall kid waves at me and roll towards me.

"Zelo? What are you doing?" I look at him up and down. For a moment, I almost think that he's a kid.

"Just playing with the kids. They look really happy." He beams happily.

"I want to ride the skateboard too!" I said at him with my hopeful eyes.

"Okay. Everything's for you, noona." Zelo pulls my hand and make me stand on the skateboard.

 

It's hard to find a balance in this short narrow board with two small wheel fixed to the bottom of either end. I tightened my grip on Zelo's arm but he playfully push me.

 

"No, don't let me go." I shout when he let go of my grip within a minute and hold back.

"Noona, you should look at your face. It's look..teribble." With that, Zelo laughs his heart out and I smack his head with all my heart too. It's fair.

"Ouch, it's ing hurt." Zelo put both of his hand on his head.

"Since when you start to curse to me?" I put my arm on my chest. He doesn't said anything as he gasp when he looks at me.

"Why?" I pretend to be angry. 

"Noona, you can stand on the skateboard without my help." He points at my leg but suddenly I become panic.

"No!!!! Hold me!!" I yell but it's too late. I already fall on the ground with my face first.

 

For a second, I heard a loud laugh in front of me. Without raised my head, I already know the owner of the voice.

 

"Yah, Zelo!" I brush the dust on my face and see a hand in front of me.

"I'm sorry, noona. I can't hold my laughter because you're too funny." He said between his laughter.