Chapter 16

Protect


Chapter 16



 

 

Daehyun P.O.V

What happened to him? Should I investigate it?

 

Should I approach him to make sure that he's okay?

 

I walk to Yongguk's direction as he done with the bills. He puts the balance in his wallet and slip it into his pocket.

 

 

''Hyung, are you fine?'' I grab his shoulder to stop him from take another step further.

 

He stops for a while and turns his head towards me.

 

''I'm fine. Why are you here? Shouldn't you join the rest to the car already?'' His deep voice sounds unclear as he's trying to bear with the pain on his knuckle.

''Uh-I just worry about you.'' I rub the back of my neck.

''Is this really Jung Daehyun that I know?'' He put his back palm on my forehead.

''Well...Let's go before they ing leave us behind.'' I remove his palm and awkwardly walk.

 

End of Daehyun P.O.V

 

I look around, searching for two missing guys. All of them already get into the car while I stand outside to wait for Yongguk and Daehyun.

 

''Can you get into this ing car right now? They will arrive in a minute. Just stay in the car while waiting for them.'' Youngjae looks piss off as he scroll down the window.

''And please sit with Himchan hyung in front. I don't want the backseat become like a tuna in the bloody can.'' Jongup add as well.

 

Himchan heard the conversation clearly as the corner of his lips begin to crept up but he pretends to close his eyes, to make them believe that he's sleeping.

 

I snort silently at them. These two guys really impatient. I really can't understand both of them. I carefully open the door and reveal the sleeping Himchan.

 

''Can I sit at the back? Himchan oppa is sleeping.'' I whisper to Youngjae.

''Of course, noona!'' Zelo hops up and down on his seat.

''No.'' Youngjae replies firmly.

''But-''

''Still no.'' Jongup cuts my words before I can finish it.

 

I gulp my saliva as I look at Himchan. If I just enter this car and sit on his lap without his permission, he will definitely curse at me. What should I do?

 

''Jaehee, why you're still here? Are you waiting for me?'' A sudden voice suddenly make me jump and I quickly turn my back to see Daehyun and Yongguk look at me.

''I don't know where to sit. I just can't sit on Himchan oppa's lap while he's sleeping right?'' I bit my lips as I look down.

''You can sit with me-

''No hyung. The backseat already full with our stuff.'' Jongup quickly said and point a useless things in the back.

''It's okay, just sit on that bastard's lap.'' Yongguk blunt as he push me to Himchan.

 

I carefully step into the car and sit on Himchan's lap. I hope I don't make him awake. Daehyun also get into the car and sit beside Zelo. 

 

''We're going to my mansion.'' Yongguk announces as everybody cheer excitedly. 

 

The trip to Yongguk's mansion totally quiet as everyone is sleeping soundly at the back. Only Himchan, Yongguk and I are awake and it's totally awkward since I'm trapped with this two person.

 

''You want me to drive?'' Himchan said as he took a glance beside him.

''No.'' Yongguk said, his eyes is focusing on the road.

''Are you sure? Your knuckle are injured right?'' Himchan adds again.

 

Yongguk doesn't said anything instead he just hum to Himchan.

 

''Should we take a turn? You can sit on my lap if you want.'' I said.

''Are you serious? You want me to sit on your lap? Your bones will crack and we need to drive you to hospital.'' Himchan said in an uninterested voice.

''Don't mess up with me, I'm strong too.'' I said, turn to look at his face.

''Just shut your mouth and go to sleep.'' He said while close his eyes.

 

This guy really don't know how to joke.

 

I look at my side and grin to Yongguk.

 

''Should I drive? You can take a rest on Himchan oppa's lap.'' I look at him with hopeful eyes.

''Are you kidding me? Why should I take a rest on Himchan's lap, I rather sit in the car bonnet.'' He smirks without looks at me.

''I have a license! I've got my license recently.'' I take out my purse and show him my car license.

''No. I still want to live.'' Yongguk takes a peek at my license then his eyes on the road back.

 

I pout as I lean my back on Himchan's broad shoulder.

 

''You can sleep first if you're tired, the trip will take a long hours to reach my mansion.'' Yongguk sudden voice make me look at him.

''It's okay, I will accompany you since the others already fell asleep.'' I said and I can see Yongguk's face brightened than before.

 

Along the trip, I keep talking to Yongguk and he will reply me with his body language. He will hums, nods or shook his head.

 

''Oppa, can I ask you something?'' I stare at his wrap knuckle. He just hums, tells to continue with my questions.

''Um-What happen with your knuckle?'' I point at his knuckle.

''I fell in the restroom at the restaurant.'' He takes a minute to answer my question.

''Oh, is it hurt? It's must be hurt, right?'' I caress his knuckle gently.

''Not really.'' He shrug off.

''Be careful next time.'' I stare at him and he just hums.

 

I turn on the radio to make the atmosphere become bright but then the serenade music plays on the radio. My eyelids become heavy and I try my best to stay awake but the sleepiness success take over me.

 

''You said you will accompany me.'' Yongguk said in a slow voice as he looks at sleeping Jaehee. 

 

 


 

 

 

''Wake up, wake up.'' I heard a loud voice beside my ear, trying to wake me up.

''Argh, my leg will cramp if this girl stay any longer.'' Himchan said as he keep struggles to makes me awake.

 

I open my eyes and quickly close back as the evening sun hit my face. Himchan open the door and I jump off from the car and rub my eyes slowly. The scenery of the green mountain welcome me as the trees dancing happily in a rhythm.

 

''It's so beautiful.'' I look around and feel a gust of winds go through my hair.

''Noona, let's go to the backyard.'' Zelo holds my hand and about to run but I stop him.

''But we need to help the others to carry the things into this mansion first.'' I said.

''It's okay noona, that's a guy's work. You're a girl. Just leave it to hyungs. They need to work out to build their muscle.'' Zelo pulls me to the backyard with him.

 

The backyard looks so neat and nice. There's a hammock and a pool.

 

''Noona, let's ride that.'' He points to the swing hammock.

''Let's go.'' I become extremely excited and let Zelo takes a lead to the hammock.

 

We lay on the wide hammock and swing it slowly. This is a heaven. I never feel at ease like this before. It's feel like I'm going out for a holidays with my family.

 

Zelo P.O.V

I lay beside noona and our arm brush together. I feel my adrenalin pump around my body. What is this feeling? Am I start to fall in love with noona?

 

I shrug the nonsense feeling in mine but when I turn to noona's side, my heart beating uncontrollably at the side of her smiling.

 

No, I can't fall for her.

 

But...

 

I can't against my heart.