Chapter 17

Protect


Chapter 17



 

 

Zelo P.O.V

I can't against my heart.

 

Snap out, Zelo. 

 

This is only the new feeling to have a noona. Yes, I'm not fall for noona, but I'm just happy to have a noona that always care for me.

 

''Look like someone having fun in this ing hammock, huh?'' Himchan glares at me as he leaned his back to the tree.

''Hyung, it's not like what you see.'' I quickly jump off from the hammock and run toward Yongguk, to help him lift those stuff. 

''Mianhae noona!'' Before I run, I manage to shout at Jaehee noona. I feel so bad for leaving noona with Himchan hyung.

 

End of Zelo P.O.V

 

Hearing Zelo's voice, I quickly wake up from the hammock and see a smirking Himchan who's leaning on the tree.

 

''Have fun?'' Himchan asks while raised his eyebrow.

''Oh, hey. What are you doing here alone? Want to join?'' I stutter a little but I cover it up as I ask Himchan to join me on the hammock.

 

This is really crazy. What's on my mind right now until I invite him to sit with me.

 

Please, say no. Just once.

 

''No.'' Thanks God for hearing my desperate wish. With that, Himchan leaves me alone without said any words. I get off from the hammock and follow Himchan inside the mansion. I think I need to help them too.

 

As I arrive there, I see Youngjae and Jongup lay their back in the living room while watch a tv. They seem more relaxed and enjoy the programmed as well. Maybe they already finished their works to keep their belongings. I should make an effort to be close with both of them. Should I cook something for them for accept me to work with them?

I smile as I rush to the kitchen to make a dessert.  This is the great chance to become close to everyone.

 

''Let's look for the ingredient to make a chocolate mousse and cheesecake.'' I beam happily as I open the cabinet to find the perfect element. This is really made my day.

 

I take out a bowl, spoon and other things to bake a cake. All the ingredient and things to prepare a cake already on the table and now I just need a recipe. I put my phone in front of me and scroll for an online recipes. There's a lot of video about cake and I decide to watch it first before I bake it.

Suddenly, I sense something breathing behind me. I slowly turn my back and found a smiley Daehyun.

 

''Hey, what's up?'' Daehyun pull the chair beside me and land himself comfortably on his seat.

''I'm making a cakes to all of you.'' I said happily and focus back to the video.

''Wow, so kind of you. Do you need a help? I can help you.'' Daehyun volunteer himself and looks at the ingredient on my phone too.

 

He's so close to me until I can smell his scent. I can't focus on the video as my eyes never leave Daehyun's side face. Daehyun looks so into it and he looks so cute with those confuse eyes. I know he never saw any video that related to cooking or baking because he only show his interest on the car. He must thinks it's hard right? 

 

''Waa, it's really hard to make it. I almost give up even we didn't start anything yet.'' He knocks his head on the table making a 'tap' sound.

''It's not that hard actually, it's okay..You can just help me with easy work.'' I smile and put my hand between his forehead and the table, try to stop him from knock his head again.

''Huh? It's kinda like dejavu. I think I've seen this situation before.'' He raised his head to looks at me.

''Oh, do you realized it? I thought you didn't notice it.'' I pretend to be surprised.

''This is my line. I always tell you to do an easy work at our workplace.'' Daehyun chuckles lightly and stand from his seat. I look at Daehyun confusedly.

''Let's go and have a fun to bake the cakes.'' He grabs my hand and make me stand in front of him.

 

Daehyun walks toward the high cabinet and open it to take two aprons. Then, he approach me and smile.

 

''Turn around.'' He commands and I do what he said. He gently put on the pink apron on me and tie it into a ribbons. 

''Now, your turn to put this on me.'' He hands me a green apron and quickly turn his back in front of me. I just smile and slowly tie the apron on his waist.

''Done!''

 

We walk to the table that full of ingredients and start to make a cakes. I'm in charge to make a chocolate mousse while Daehyun mixed together all the ingredient that I put in the bowl. Since he has a strong arm, he can stirs it quickly. I put some flour in the bowl and Daehyun just does his job. The flour mixed well with the ingredient and it look really delicious. Before I put the chocolate cream in the bowl, I playfully dip my finger in the flour and put it on Daehyun's nose. 

He startled with my action and wipe his nose with his finger.

 

''Oh, I almost swore at you.'' Daehyun said as he looks at me.

 

I don't say anything instead I just laugh at him. He stares at me and I can see there's a revenge in his deep eyes. I know what will going to happen soon so I quickly run around the table and Daehyun chases after me with bowl that full of flour in his hand. As I know he is near me, I stop and turn to face him. I quickly grab both of his wrist and apologize.

 

''I surrender, please let me go. Don't chase after me again.'' I beg to him while show my puppy eyes. Please fall into my killer eyes.

''Ok, let me give you a small punishment.'' He smirks.

''Small punishment?'' Then he bend his body to my height and look into my eyes with his smiley eyes.

 

What is this? Suddenly my heart pound hardly as I close my eyes.

 

I can feel Daehyun's lips on my right cheek and I slowly open back my eyes. He just grins at me and quickly walk back to the table, continue his work. I hardly blush as I still can feel his lips on my cheek but I decide to ignore it and head to Daehyun's side. Daehyun looks so red as he keeps cover his face with his arm. A smile form on my lips. This guy really make me happy.

We bake the cake after finish with the ingredient and continue with the cheesecake. Then, Daehyun put it into the oven and set the suitable temperature.

 

''Now, we just need to wait for the cakes to bake.'' Daehyun said as he points to the oven.

''I hope our cakes will turn out well.'' I wipe my forehead with a tissue and clean the mess on the table.