Chapter 4

Protect


Chapter 4



 

Daehyun's P.O.V

 

''Woah, I bet this place is a good one.'' She said as her eyes sparkle in merriment.

 

I quickly lead her to the vacant seat. 

 

''Can I take you order?'' The waiter approach us as we keep looking at the food's menu.

''Umm..'' She hums while look at me.

''I want 2 jajjangmyun and 2 bubble tea.'' I order since she seems didn't know about this place well.

''Okay, please wait for a while.'' The waiter politely bow and leave.

 

The atmosphere around us was very awkward since both of us didn't say any words.

 

''Daehyun, I don't have money to pay it.'' She whisper slowly while avoid eye contact with me.

 

I softened by her action and a smile form on my lips.

 

''It's okay, my treat.'' I simply said, try not to look very happy. 

 

This is the first time I'd treat a girl in my life. I kinda like this new feelings inside me. We start to chat about random things while wait for the foods.

After a few minutes, the waiter serve us with our foods that we'd order just now.

 

''Enjoy it.'' He smile and leaves.

 

I nod and pass the bowl of jajjangmyun in front of her. She takes it and start to dig into her food. Somehow, I feel full just watching her eat. As I daydreaming about her, she suddenly raised her head up and look into my eyes. 

I awkwardly cough and start to eat my cold food.

 

''Why? There's something on my face?'' She said innocently.

 

Crap. Did she notice it?

 

''No.'' I simply said and gesture her to continue eat. She just giggle softly and my heart beat crazily. How can I act like this when this is our first time meet. I need to act normal.

 


 

 

''Hyung, where's Daehyun hyung?'' Jongup look around, searching for his lost hyung.

''The lunch time already end but I also can't see him anywhere.'' Zelo add.

''He probably with that new girl who's trying to seized our's treasure.'' Himchan roll his eyes, annoyed with Daehyun's new behave.

''Since you're the leader, why don't you take a responsible to find that with his new girl.'' Himchan bluntly words make Yongguk lost his temper.

''Yah, you ing little brat! Don't command me like that. I know what I need to do and I don't need your ing opinion.'' The leader snort while cursed in every words that escape his lips.

 

Yongguk grab his car key harshly and storm to his car.

 

''Hyung, don't you think that you are too much?'' Youngjae look at Himchan, who was smirk at Yongguk's action.

''It's okay Youngjae, he will be okay in a minutes.'' Himchan smile at the youngers, try to comfort them. He knows Yongguk very well and likes to tease the leader the most. Even their jokes are a bit harsh but for them it's a normal.

 


 

''Where the hell is Jung Daehyun go? Did he forget about our rules to be there in a sharp time.'' Yongguk hiss while tightened his grips on the strings.

 

After feel forever driving, he finally spot a familiar creatures at the street shop with the new worker.

 

''Got you.'' Yongguk smirk and drive crazily at Daehyun's spot.

 

Yongguk parked his car and stroll toward Daehyun, who is looks happy.

 

''Yah Jung Daehyun ! Don't you have a watch?'' He said in a low voice and it's mean that he's angry.

 

Daehyun lift his head and startled when he see the leader unamused face.

 

''Oh, hi hyung. Have you eaten yet?'' Daehyun try his best to be a polite guy. 

''See me at the workshop after this.'' With that Yongguk leaves the two of them dumbfounded.

''Are you scared?'' Jaehee elbow Daehyun's arm.

''Are you ing kidding me? Scared? What's that? There's not such a word in my dictionary.'' Daehyun laugh smugly.

''Umm, arraso. Let's go before Yongguk oppa come again.'' She said.

 

Oppa?

 

She called Yongguk oppa?

 

​Why she needs to call Yongguk like that?

 

''Okay, let's go.'' Daehyun weakly said and lead her back to the workshop.

 


 

Daehyun's P.O.V

''The two lovely birds already arrived. Applause.'' Himchan try to provoke me.

''Shut the up hyung.'' I grith my teeth, try not to burst out my anger. 

 

Jaehee just hug my arm tightly to prevent me to pick a fight with Himchan. I just let it go since Jaehee told so.

 

''Hyung, Yongguk hyung call you.'' Jongup approach nowhere and glare at Jaehee.

 

How can I leave her alone when the members doesn't like her. I call out Zelo since he slowly open up for Jaehee. That's only my chance to keep her safe with this wild beast.

I walk to Yongguk's room after make sure that Jaehee already with the maknae. I take a deep breath before enter his flame room.

 

''Yo hyung, what's up?'' I try not to stutter.

''You better have a good reason why the hell you're still at the stall when the break time already end.'' Yongguk said without look at me.

''Of course he want to spend more time with that girl. How can you don't notice about it?'' Himchan suddenly burst into Yongguk's room.

''I want his explanation, not you Kim Himchan.'' Yongguk look toward Himchan and ask him to get out from his room.

''I didn't realize that the break already end.'' I said slowly, didn't dare to look at Yongguk.

''You know the rules right? Make sure you didn't do it again and don't be weak to that girl.'' His words really make my heart feel like someone had stabbed on it twice.

 

I just nod and leave his room without said anything. I feel terrible after being scolded by the leader.

 

End of Daehyun's P.O.V

 


 

''Are you okay?'' I tap Daehyun's shoulder slowly.

 

Daehyun just shrug off and walk away. I wonder is it my fault that he becomes like this. I feel guilty because this is not only Daehyun's fault. This is mine too but Yongguk didn't even call me. I stroll to Yongguk's room and knock the door.

 


 

Yongguk's P.O.V

I heard a soft knock on my door. I wonder who on earth will knock my door when all of them just barged in without even knock or ask for a permission. Maybe a customer?

 

''Come in.'' I said and wait for the door swing open.

''Yongguk oppa, can we have a talk?'' Jaehee said as she sit in front of me.

 

Oppa?

 

No one ever called me oppa.

 

but..

 

I kinda pleased to hear that word. It make me want to protect her.

 

Wait..

 

Wake up Bang Yongguk. Don't fall for her trap.

 

''What?'' I simply said.

''It's not totally Daehyun's fault. It's me, I ask him to take me out for a lunch and we end up spend more time there.'' She explain in a soft voice.

''So?'' I raised my eyebrows, don't understand with her intention.

''Daehyun seems so down when he exit your room.'' She add.

''Ahh, is that your problem?'' I really don't understand with this girl. It's normal to our members if I scold them for the goods. They never say anything nor complain about it. That's why I don't want hired a girl to work with us. 

''Yes, because-

''Only that right? You may go now.'' I cut off her words and point at the door, tell her to go away.

 

She leaves but I can see a disappointed in her eyes.