Chapter 8

Protect


Chapter 8



 

Tears slowly make an escape from the corner of my eyes and it pour like a heavy rain.

 

Yongguk P.O.V

The phone ring and I fished out my phone from my pocket.

 

''Yeboseyo?'' I said on the line and walk away from Daehyun, who still sitting at my office. 

 

After talking with one of our customer, I stroll to Daehyun and call out for him. 

 

''Okay, let me talk with other member first. I will try to slow talk with them.'' I said while eyed Daehyun.

''But you need to help me first.'' I add.

 

Daehyun looks at me and I can see a wonder in his eyes. 

 

''Help?'' Daehyun asks.

''Yes, please send a warranty to this address.'' I pass him a piece of paper that contain an address.

''Okay, thanks hyung.'' With that, Daehyun leave with his motorbike.

 

 


 

 

I walk around the workshop to ensure the safety while observe the members working. As I continue walking, I spot something different. 

 

''Zelo, where's Jaehee?'' I look at the busy boy who still repair the car from the morning.

''Noona? She's at the back..maybe..'' Zelo said while his back is facing me.

''Hmm..Okay.'' I said and give a light pat on his back, whispering not to work too hard.

 

I straightly go to the back to find Jaehee but suddenly I heard a light sobbing from only God know where.

I become curious and search for the voice. It's sounds like Jaehee's voice.

 

''Jaehee?'' I call her name as I saw someone struggle under the broken car.

''Yongguk oppa..'' Only those words that I heard and the sobbing become louder.

 

I run toward the broken car and kneel down to find Jaehee stuck under that car. Her finger can't take out from the small tube inside the car.

 

''Are you okay? Can you pull your finger slowly?'' I said slowly as I don't want to make her shock.

''No. It's hurt.'' She cry out loud and there's a blood around her finger. Maybe she keeps pulling her finger to escape from the small tube until she get injured.

''Wait, stop pulling your finger, I'll be right back.'' I said and quickly run to my office to grab some oil.

 

After get what I needed, I slid down under the car and lay beside the crying Jaehee. My heart go unstable to see her like that.I drop a little oil on her stuck finger and gently pull it. This is the best way to release her from here.

 

''Ahh, I hurt my finger.'' She said while caress her injured finger slowly.

''How can this happen?'' Without I realize, I take her finger in mine and blow on it.

 

She looks at me, weird with my sudden attitude but she didn't said anything instead she just stare at me. I quickly let go of her hand and look away.

 

''Put this on your finger.'' I hand her a plaster and walk away.

''Be careful.'' Before I go, I manage to advice her. She on the other hand just nod her head and wipe her tears off from her cheek.

 

I need to find the source of this accident. Isn't it obvious that someone try to sabotage her. I wonder who's the culprit that hide behind this incident.

I go back to my office and check the cctv at that time. I reverse back the recorder and see Himchan, Jongup and Youngjae gather together behind the wall while watching Jaehee who's repairing the car.

There's a killer look in each of their eyes as I zoom in to get a clear look. 

 

''What should I do with this three?'' I let out a heavy sigh and lean on my chair.

 

It's hard to deal with three of them especially that Himchan, the one that lead the maknaes to hurt Jaehee.

 

End of Yongguk's P.O.V


 

 

I wipe off my tears that still lingering on my cheek slowly. Thanks to Yongguk because he appears at the precise time or not I will trap forever in that car.

I wonder if I need to do something to Yongguk for saving my one and only life.

 

''My poor finger.'' I rub my finger slowly as I realize that someone is missing. Daehyun.

 

I make my way to Yongguk's room to ask him about Daehyun. I don't know why but I think there's something in Yongguk's room that keep attract me to go there.

I knock the door and receive a 'come in' words from Yongguk.

 

''What do you want?'' He ask with his eyes focus on his computer screen.

 

I quickly cover my eyes when I see Yongguk only wears a white tank top, reveal his muscular arm.

 

 

 

 

Even I don't clearly see his full body but I can tell that he has a great body with abs.

Cut it off, ert mind!

He fake a cough when I didn't say anything and I uncover my eyes but still looking at other place.

 

''Can I ask you something?'' I timidly said.

''What?'' He rip off his stare from the computer screen and fix his gaze on me.

''Hmm..Where's..Daehyun?'' I stutter a bit but still, my eyes can't look at him.

''He's working out today. Why?'' Yongguk's deep voice make my heart upside down. 

''Ahh..uhm..nothing.'' My leg shaken as Yongguk make his way to me.

 

My heart beating faster when I can feel his presence stop beside me.

 

''Move.'' 

''Huh?'' I dumbfounded there.

''I said 'move'.'' He repeat his words again.

 

I move a bit and saw him take something behind me. His coffee that I bought this morning. I hold myself from squeal because he actually accept the coffee that I brought earlier. 

 

''So..the door to exit is there.'' He said while point at the front door.

''Uh..Gumawo for save me.'' With that I leave his office and make my way to Zelo.