Chapter 9

Protect


Chapter 9



 

 

''Uh..Gumawo for save me.'' With that I leave his office and make my way to Zelo.

 

''Noona, are you okay? I heard that you'd trap in a broken car while you tried to fix it.'' Zelo said whilst scan me up and down.

''I'm okay..Don't worry.'' I said, happy to hear that at least someone at here cared about me even it's the same person.

''Noona..'' Zelo said while looks down at his feet.

''Hmm..'' I hum when his voice turn soft.

''Be careful.'' With that he runs towards Yongguk's office.

 

My corner lips turn up slowly. Am I have a young secret admire? 

 

I walk along the aisle that full of tools and boxes. 

 

''Yah ! Take this..Yongguk hyung tells that you must mark the available stock that have arrived this morning.'' Jongup threw the paper sheet at me.

''Arraso.'' I said, almost in whisper while bent down and pick up the scattered paper on the floor.

 

This kid still angry at my presence. I hope one day he will greets me with open arm.

 

I look around and count the available stock while tick on the paper sheet that Jongup gave earlier. Then, I feel something warm close my eyes and I can feel a hot breath behind my bare neck. 

 

''Guess who?'' I know this voice very well. It somehow make me feel warm by his presence.

''Daehyunnie.'' I said confidently and the smile appear on my face.

 

Daehyun turn me around to make me face him.

 

''Correct.'' He gives a quick peck on the corner of my lips and I can't stop myself from smiling.

 

It like the special medicine given to me after one hard day. 

 

''Yah, what's that for?'' I playfully slap his muscular arm while my other free hand touch the corner of my lips.

''Nothing.'' He smile and avoid my gaze.

''Where are you going this whole day?'' I title my head a little to look at Daehyun's face.

''I'm working outside today. Why? Are you miss me?'' He smirk.

''No.''  Maybe a little bit.

 

What with his sudden changing behavior. I thought at first he's the type like a badass boy but see another sweet side of him make me realize that gangster shouldn't be cold all the time, right?

 

''Can I help you with that stuff?'' Daehyun points at the paper sheet in my grip.

''No, you need to rest after working outside all day today.'' I gently push him to the couch near us. 

''No, I'm not tired at all. Plus, I have a lot things to do.'' He said while squeeze his temple.

''I can replace you if you want.'' There's a concern in my voice when I look at him.

''It's okay. I still able to do it.'' He stand up from the couch and stretch his arm.

''I think I want to help you. Can I?'' I quickly stand up and stood beside him.

''No, no. It's a tiring work and it's not suitable for a girls.'' He pats my shoulder.

 

I pout after he dissapear from my sight, probably off to do his errands. I look around as my gaze land on Yongguk, who's talking with Himchan. I just ignore them since I need to finish my work as soon as possible. I continue do my work so I can go home early today. 

 

 


 

 

''I need to settle some problems outside now, so I give you a responsibility to have this key. Make sure you lock it before you return to your house tonight.'' With that Yongguk leaves with his car.

''And it's mean I can go home earlier today.'' The naughty thoughts of Himchan to make the maknaes have the key coming through his mind.

 

Himchan walk around to find his victim and then he saw one..no..actually it's two..

 

''Yah, both of you, come here.'' Hicmhan wiggles his hand toward them.

''What's up hyung?'' Youngjae and Jongup approach him.

''Today you guys will have a special mission that Yongguk asks to.'' Himchan jerk around the maknaes.

''What with you and the special mission, hyung?'' Jongup lazily state.

''Key for this workshop. Make sure you guys lock it before you go home. I have a sudden meeting with the clients this evening. So, do the job properly.'' He commands the maknaes while off to his car.

''Wait, Zelo and Daehyun hyung already go out to send the car for our customer and that's mean only the three of us at here.'' Jongup rolled his eyes annoyingly.

''This is so unfair. All the hyungs go out for the ing works and leave us with that girl.'' Youngjae raised his voice and throw the key away from his hand.

 

They saw Jaehee walk pass by them with a hand full boxes in her hand and the brilliant idea finally hit them.

 

''Are you thinking what I'm thinking now?'' Jongup look at Youngjae.

 

Youngjae nods his head vigorously and the evil idea start to build up in their mind.

 

''Yah newbie, you need to stay until the end day of work.'' Youngjae said while Jongup just smirk at Jaehee.

 

Then Jongup pass the key to her and both of them run happily toward exit door.

 

''What the? What with this key?'' Jaehee drops the boxes in her hand and scan the key carefully.

''Waittt..This is the workshop key. I guess I need to stay late until night today.'' She whines cutely but no one there to see it.

 

 


 

 

''Ahhh, my back. I can't feel my back anymore.'' I rub my sore back slowly and realized that it's already late.

''I guess we need to stop here.'' I like my idea and tidy up a little mess before I leave.

 

After I finish clean the mess, I decide to close the shop because the dark getting worst due to the broken road lamp. As I about to close the shop, suddenly a bunch of gangs walk toward my direction. I automatically shiver as the fear caught me up.

 

''Hi there. Alone?'' The muscular one said while show his creepy smile to me.

''Let us accompany you tonight.'' The spike hair carresed my cheek ertly.

 

I didn't say anything but I just shoved his hand away from me. My leg become weak as I can't face with this guys alone. They're probably 4 or 5 in the group but I'm alone. How can I fight with them? I feel insecure that time.

As one of them about to grab my arm, someone stop them by yelling out loud.

 

''You better take your ing hand out of that girl or I can't promise that you guys will return home alive.'' The familiar voice said and approach us with a bat on his hand.

 

Himchan?

 

Save me please..

 

They look at the voice direction and run away, maybe afraid by Himchan's threathened.

My leg can't support me anymore and I drop on the cold ground. I still hold the key with my trembling hand.

 

''Yah, gwenchana?'' Himchan comes to me and kneel down.

 

I didn't answer his question instead I just sob quietly and the key fall from my hand. Then, I feel a warm around my body and I slowly raised my head up to find out that Himchan hugs me tightly while pat my back in a comfort way. 

My sob become loud as I cry against his chest. I feel so terrified after what just happen to me.

 

Gumawo..Himchan..oppa.