Chapter 14

Protect


Chapter 14



 

I turn my back to them and stroll to my car. Deep in my heart, I feel hurt.

 

 


 

Yongguk P.O.V

As I reach my car, I hop on the driver seat and wait for Daehyun and Jaehee to arrive. All the members already here in the car and I look to my right to see Himchan. I wonder if Daehyun will let Jaehee sit on Himchan's lap after this terrible incident just happens to her.

Daehyun looks so protective when it comes to Jaehee. Is he have a special relationship with her?

 

''Hyung, Jaehee will sit with me.'' Daehyun's voice make all of us turn to him.

''Why the hell with your decision? Just let her sit with Himchan hyung.'' Youngjae narrows his eyes towards Daehyun and Jaehee.

''Just stay out from this problem.'' Daehyun runs his hand through his hair.

''And just get into this ing car.'' I state firmly as I see Jaehee's shivering in Daehyun's embrace.

 

They get into the car and Jaehee sit on Daehyun's lap at the back. Himchan let out a sigh of relieved when Jaehee sits at the back. Maybe he doesn't like Jaehee on his lap. I drive the car to a nearby restaurant as I can see through the front mirror that Youngjae and Jongup give a disgusted look at Jaehee.

I suddenly hit the brake when I see the traffic light turn to red. The car behind press a hard horn to our car and I feel challenge by their action.

 

''What the hell with the car behind us?'' Himchan turn his head to the back.

''Yea, they need to learn their lessons.'' I almost get out from the car to show them not to mess with us but the light turn green and I need to cancel my intent to beat their off.

''You better focus.'' Himchan snort angrily to me.

 

I sped up the car as I still don't feel ease. Then, Yongnam's man suddenly appear in my mind. I wonder what the they're doing at the beach. Are they spy on us because of the last incident that happen between me and Yongnam.

I need to investigate more about this to protect my members. I can't let they laid their ing hand on my people and my territory. I can't let my guard down or take it easy. Yongnam's people are ing crazy and they can do anything beyond my imagination.

 

''Hyung, can we eat at here?'' Zelo's voice stops my thought.

''Where?'' I turn to him but my eyes lands to Jaehee. She sleeps in Daehyun's embrace soundly.

''There.'' He points at the western-food restaurant. I step the break and park the car nearby the restaurant.

End of Yongguk P.O.V

 

I open my eyes as I feel someone keep shaking it. 

 

''Jaehee, wake up. We already arrive at the restaurant.'' Daehyun's hot breathe can be feel against my neck.

 

I rub my eyes and look around the empty car. Everyone already got out from the car. Daehyun pat my back slowly and open the door for me and him to get out.

 

''Come on noona!'' Zelo drag me to the restaurant while Daehyun tries to stop me.

''Yah, let's walk together.'' I smile when I hear Daehyun's voice.

 

I stop on my spot as Zelo wonder with my action.

 

''Hurry up, daehyunnie!'' I pull out my hand for him to take it.

 

He smiles as he reach for my hand and I quickly link my arm with him and Zelo.

 

''Let's go!'' I shout happily and I can hear Zelo's giggles.

 

As we arrive in front of the restaurant, I pull the door and the tink bell can be heard to show that there's a customer enter the restaurant. Jongup puts his hand up to show their seat to three of us. Zelo rush to his hyung and I feel awkward to eat together with them.

 

''It's okay, let's go. I'm here so don't be afraid.'' Daehyun brush his thumb on my knuckle to comfort me.

 

I wonder why Daehyun acts like this toward me. We just colleague, aren't we?

I nod at him and walk toward the others even my heart disagree with me. I can feel their unsatisfied glare to me especially Youngjae and Jongup. If look can kill, I will die by now. I want to take a sit beside Daehyun but unfortunately, Yongguk already sit at Daehyun's place. This will add more awkwardness between me and myself.

Daehyun reluctantly sit in front of me since the leader already sit on his seat. I feel pity on Daehyun because I already agree to sit beside him just now.

 

''Waitress!'' Zelo calls a waitress instead of waiter.

 

All of them look at Zelo with suspicious look but Zelo just shrug it off.

 

''Why do you call waitress?'' Jongup looks at him.

''Just..the waitress here is so beautiful like Jaehee noona.'' Zelo innocently said while stare dreamily at me.

 

I can feel Jongup's gaze on me and I mentally curse in my head. Why did Zelo said like that? No need to compare me with this beautiful and y waitress. I'm totally worst of the worst.

 

''I agree with Zelo.'' Daehyun said slowly while wink at me.

 

My cheek suddenly turn hot and I quickly look down to my lap so they couldn't notice it.

 

''Are you okay? Did you catch a cold?'' Yongguk put his back palm on my forehead to check my temperature.

''Ah, I'm okay.'' My eyes widen and I'm a bit startled with his action.

''Where's the ing waitress? Are we not that attractive for them?'' Himchan curse out loud as his patient is already gone.

 

In a split of seconds, the y waitress approach us with some menu in her embrace.

 

''Wow!'' Youngjae looks at her up and down without even blinking his eyes.

''She's hot.'' Jongup add as he joins Youngjae in staring competition at the waitress.

 

Yongguk face palm when he notices 's action and the waitress hand us the menu that she brought.

 

''Since Yongguk hyung will treat us, I want the order the expensive one!'' Youngjae and Jongup high 5 each other.

''2 roasted lemon and herbs chicken with wine.'' Himchan order after agree with Yongguk.

''1 chessy chicken dumpling and you?'' Daehyun pick up his order and ask me.

 

I don't know whether I should order this expensive foods or not. I check the menu again and set my eyes at the cheapest list.

 

''1 butter raisin rice.'' I smile at the waitress while hand back the menu.

''And you guys?'' The waitress points at them cutely.

''2 ham and egg pizza and 1 baked cherry tomato with potato and corn.'' Youngjae order for him, Jongup and Zelo too.

 

The waitress bows at us and give a seductive wink before she leaves.

 

''Hyung, can I order a wine too?'' Zelo asks Yongguk excitedly.

''No and let's me make it clear. No wine for Jongup, Youngjae, Zelo and Jaehee.'' Yongguk tells him.

''But why noona can't has a wine? She's in the same age with Daehyun hyung.'' Zelo keeps argue with the leader.

''Because she's a girl.'' Yongguk looks at me and I nod my head.

''Why can't a girl drink? I saw many ahjumma drunk every night near our place.'' Zelo shot his questions again.

''Because they are ing dumb.'' Himchan spit out.

''So does hyung.'' Zelo stuck his tongue and received a knock on his head.

 

We just laugh at Zelo's statement and I could sense an intense stare on me so I turn to my side and found out that Yongguk keep looking at me.

My heart beat crazily as he still looks at me. I avoid his gaze to reduce the cumbersome around us. Then, the waitress come back with full of foods on the tray. This is heaven as the waitress set the foods in front of us. I can smell the delicious and tasty foods as I can't take off my eyes from the food.

I heard Yongguk chuckles with my action and he asks me to eat first.

 

''You can eat now. No need to wait for others.'' He hold my spoon and place it in my hand.

 

As I'm about to put the full spoon in my mouth, Himchan quickly stops me by grab my wrist and shove it in his mouth.

 

''You owe because I let you sit on my lap earlier.''