Chapter 3

Protect


Chapter 3



 

Daehyun's P.O.V

She's really needs a money, I can tell by looking into her desperate eyes.

 

I try my best to make her feel comfortable with me when suddenly Himchan comes like a storm and shout out loud, calling our members to gather at one place.

What's with him? Doesn't he see that I'm going to be close with Jaehee?

​This hyung is really ing troublemaker.

 

''Calling out BAP!'' He yells like there's no tomorrow.

 

All our members gather after hearing his annoying voice. I look at Jaehee, who seems lost and afraid with Himchan's sudden action, I quickly take her hand in mine, giving her a slight caress on her hand to make her feel better. She flinches at our skinship but she just let me hold her hand. Without realizing, I smile. 

 

''What's wrong with you and your hand?'' Himchan said as he saw Jaehee's hand on mine.

''You're scared the hell out of her, hyung.'' I calmly said.

 

Himchan just rolled his eyes by my nonsense answer and continued to barking around.

 

''Where the hell is Bang Yongguk?'' He said, annoyed that Yongguk is the only one didn't show up yet.

''I'm here, you're ing brat. And who are you to said that to me? I'm the ing leader here.'' A deep voice suddenly can be heard from Himchan's back.

''Okay, now all of you are here. So, let me start.'' Himchan said as he took a glance at Yongguk.

 

I look around, uninterested with this sudden meeting. Why the hell he needs to make up such a damn chaos today? Jaehee holds my hand tight as she scared with Himchan's weird behavior.

 

''This is the hell contract, I want you guys to sign in it including you.'' Himchan points at Jaehee.

 

I wonder why he brought up Jaehee's name. Usually, it just us, BAP.

 

''Me?'' Jaehee asks nicely. 

''Yes, do you see anyone else here?'' Himchan snorts.

''What is this hyung? What with this ing contract?'' Jongup shot his glare to Himchan while Youngjae doesn't give a to what happens around him and just plays with his Ipad.

''You will know in a moment.'' Himchan smirks.

 


 

''What the hell? I am a leader here and why I need to sign this ing nonsense contract?'' Yongguk shouts as he rip the contract beastly.

''I know this will happen, so I have a copy.'' Himchan smile smugly.

''No, I'm not going to put my signature there.'' Yongguk state firmly.

 

Himchan didn't say anything after hears the leader's firm statement. After all, he's still had a respect the leader. He looks at us evily and in a blink of moment, all our member's signature there. Jaehee too.

 

''This contract is now being approve by Kim Himchan.'' He said and walk away while Yongguk follows after him.

 

Jongup just glare at Jaehee and leave with Youngjae while Zelo approach her.

 

''Noona, you're safe now. Daehyun hyung will take care of you from now on. Of course we too.'' He shows his crook smile.

''Is that what the contract said?'' Jaehee doesn't even know what actually happens because Himchan just force her to signed in the contract.

''Yes, the contract said that we will protect you from any harm since you already get in our terrority. Plus,if our enemies from Gangnam knows that we keep a girl with us, they will not going to leave you.'' Zelo kindly explain to Jaehee.

 

I look at Zelo and rolled my eyes. What with him? Is he trying to win her heart?

 

''Zelo, let's go find our meals.'' Jongup's voice echoed at the hall.With a one nods, Zelo leave with Jongup.

 

Thanks to Jongup, finally I can have a time with Jaehee. I turn to her and find that she keeps looking at the toolbox.

 

''What are you staring at?'' I look at her.

''That box. Can I know what's in there?'' She said, amused with that box.

 

I found it cute and unknowingly, I reach for that box. I explain everything in there and she seems looks very interest with the tools in there.

 

''Don't you feel hungry?'' I ask as it's time for lunch now and the members already go out to find their own lunch.

''A bit.'' She simply said.

''Let's go, I know the best place around here.'' I automatically grab her wrist and lead her to the street shop.

 

We walk along the Seoul street and I never found that walking at this street make me so happy. Maybe it's because of her. I hold her hand tightly as I don't want to lost her. Why am I feel like this?

 

''Here we are.'' I said, try not too look excited.

''Woah, I bet this place is a good one.'' She said as her eyes sparkle in merriment.