Chapter 10

Protect


Chapter 10



 

Gumawo..Himchan..oppa.

 

I feel a hug from my body been release and I slowly raise my head up. Himchan looks at me and smirk.

 

''I'm not saving you from those men. I just save our workshop from being rob. That's all.'' He stands up and picks up the key that I had dropped earlier on the dirt floor.

''Gumawo.'' I said, almost in a whisper. Even he said like that but I am still thankful for his presence. If he's not here, I don't know whether I'm still alive or not.

 

He doesn't say anything instead he scan the workshop just to make sure that it was locked and were in a good condition.

 

''You can go home now. I will take care of this.'' He looks at me.

''Are you sure?'' I hesitate to leave since I'm the one who bring the trouble and now Himchan needs to fix it.

''Yes. Just go home already.'' He commands.

 


 
 
 
My clock keep ringing as it wants me to wake up to go to work now. I stretch out my hand and roll on my bed. I done my daily routine and take a quick breakfast before go to work. 
 
 
''Ahh..I should work at the coffee shop not at this car workshop.'' I whine along the journey to my destination.
 
 
The place is very busy with a lot of cars were sent for repair​. I look at Daehyun and others, they must be tired and they keep shuttle around to grab some tools and repair the cars.
 
 
''Yah new worker, can't you see we're busy like hell right now and yet you still standing there, doing nothing.'' Himchan snaps my thought by yelling at me.
''Ah, I'm sorry. What should I do?'' I cowardly ask.
''You've already work at this place for a past few days and still you don't know what to do?'' He walks towards me.
 
 
Seeing he already comes near me, I quickly make my way to Daehyun's side and grab anything beside him to repair the car.
 
 
''What are you trying to do when you know nothing?'' Daehyun observes me while wipes his sweat away from his forehead.
''I don't know. I wish I could help you guys.'' I notice that Daehyun keep wipes his forehead with his dirty hand so I quickly take out my handkerchief and gently wipe his forehead.
 
 
Daehyun looks at me and I can sense his face already redden by my sudden action.
 
 
''Should I buy for you guys a meals for lunch?'' I volunteer myself since I don't have anything to do.
''Can you bring 7 meals alone?'' Daehyun ask me worriedly.
''Of course!'' I chirp excitedly, happy to hear that finally I got a job to do. 
''Okay then. Be careful.'' Daehyun pats my head and smile.
 
 

 

 

The journey to the near by restaurant take only 20 minutes to reach there. I wonder what is their favourite meals at this restaurant. 

 

''Aishh Jaehee..Why don't you ask Daehyun before you go to buy a lunch for them?'' I said while lightly hit my head.

 

I stop by at the restaurant and look for the price.

 

''This is crazy. I can't afford to buy the lunch for them at this restaurant.'' I pout sadly and glance at the only money that I have.

 

I start to find a street shop around that area. My attention stop at the stall that I believe the price is better than before.

 

''Ahjumma, I want six bowls of jjajangmyeon, please.'' I politely said and receive a nod from that ahjumma.

 

While waiting for the foods to be ready, I look around and spot a group of high school girl, watching me whilst mumbling something that only God knows.

 

''Yah, you're the eonni that works at BAP's car workshop right?'' A girl with curly hair approach me.

 

I just nod and my gaze follow the rest of the girls walk at me.

 

''Eonni, did you know that if someone dared to be close with our oppa, they must deal with us?'' The leader-looks-like glare at me.

''Ohh, really? Mianhae. I just work with them. That's all.'' I said, try not to show that I'm afraid with them.

 

Actually, I'm not that afraid with them. It's because they are outnumber and I'm alone. How could 1 can fight against 7?

 

''Good then, anyway you should know that you're not beautiful like us.'' One of them said while push my shoulder with her index finger.

''Yah, don't you guys know how to respect a people that older than you?'' I try to scold them but received nothing from them.

 

I can't believe that I can't defeat the high school students. 

 

''Listen eonni, we'll always watching you.'' With that last words, they leave.

 

What a day.

 

''Miss, this is your order.'' The ahjumma calls me and handed me my order.

''Gumawo.'' I said and quickly pay for the jajjangmyeon.

 

Then, I make my way back to the workshop. I walk as fast as I can since I don't want them to waiting for me. I want to do my work properly this time, without being scold again by other members of BAP.

 

 


 

 

''Hyung, since tomorrow our off day, let's go to vacation.'' Zelo said to s.

''Good idea, maknae.'' Himchan pat his head and continue his work back.

''We're going to enjoy our holiday as much as we want.'' Jongup high-5 with Youngjae.

''But we need an agreement from Yongguk first.'' Himchan's words make Jongup and Youngjae curse.

''Let's just go. I bet Yongguk will come with us too.'' Daehyun ensure the maknaes.

''But that guy sometimes can be a little picky.'' Himchan snort as he remember Yongguk's behavior.

''What are you guys talking about?'' A deep voice welcome them and Zelo quickly runs to the leader.

''Yongguk hyung, let's go vacation tomorrow!'' Zelo shout happily, try to convince him.

''What? Vacation? Why should we go?'' Yongguk shot many questions.

''See, I already knew it.'' Himchan sighs unhappily.

''This guy is really stingy.'' He adds before Yongguk can say anything.

 

Yongguk frowns and scans the other members.

 

Look like they really want to go to the vacation badly. 

 

''Okay then, let's just go to the vacation tomorrow.'' Yongguk state.

''Yay ! We should bring noona too. She will cheer our day.'' Zelo chirps happily.

''Why would we? This vacation only for BAP!'' Youngjae said firmly.

''No, we should bring noona too. She's part of our family now.'' Zelo keep arguing with his hyung.

''YAH, who said she's the part of our family?'' Youngjae grabs Zelo's collar.

''Yah Yoo Youngjae, stop it already! Don't act like spoil brat.'' Daehyun calmly said and release Zelo from Youngjae's grip.

 

Zelo rush to Daehyun's back and stuck his tongue at Youngjae secretly, try to ease his heartache.

 

''Hyung, can we bring noona too?'' Zelo shows his best puppy eyes and fake a sob lightly.

 

Yongguk seems hesitates to answer it but..''Okay.'' He simply agree.

 

''YAYY! Noona will go with us!!'' Zelo jump happily while Daehyun tries his hard not to crept up a smile in front of s. The things that nobody knows, Daehyun's heart beats goes uncontrollable.

 

 


 

 

*I will continue to write this story. Thank you guys.