Chapter 25

Protect


Chapter 25



 

"Just sleep. I'll get you up when we arrived." I said and quicken my pace. Look like she already give up since she didn't ask any other questions.

 


 

 

Yongguk P.O.V

As soon as we make it in front of my villa, the sky almost turn into orange-red one. I didn't even realize the time is ticking so fast when I'm with Jaehee. Is this they called love?

I cringe away the thought about love and let out a sigh, a long sigh where no one knows what is it about. I look over my shoulder and see a sleeping Jaehee with her tigger on my back. I smile, knowing the facts that she can sleep peacefully without waking up on my back. Is my back comfortable for her? 

 

''Yah, wake up.'' I try to wake her up by shaking my body. It's weird because I don't feel tired or something like pain when I'm piggyback her. The journey is pretty far since I start to piggyback her from the river that we stop by just now until to my mansion. It's probably take 30 minutes to arrive by walking but I feel nothing. 

 

Jaehee doesn't shift at all on my back and I feel sorry to wake her up. The way she hugs my neck tightly feel like she puts all her trust on me. Plus, her action make me want to protect her more and more. Realize that she won't wakes up, I decide to carry her way to her room. With an ease, I open the door and reveal all my member in the living room, watching television. They are too immerse with the program on the television until they don't notice our presence except for Himchan. He keeps looking at our direction and give me a strange stares. I know what's on his mind right now after see me carry Jaehee on my back.

Ignoring him and his stares, I climb up the stairs and dash to Jaehee's room to put her on the bed. Jaehee shift a bit after I lay her on the soft mattress. I suddenly froze my movement due to Jaehee's move. I don't know why I act like this when I never be this quiet when my members doze off. When Jaehee finds her comfortable spot on the mattress, she stop to move and sleep soundly. I pull her blanket up to her body before I go out from her room.

After take a last glance at sleeping Jaehee, I decide to leave her room so she can rest and I need to take a quick shower since today is a long day for me. I need some rest too. As I step out from her room, someone waits for me outside the frame door. I turn my head to him and walk pass him without say anything. Of course he won't let me go easily. He's Himchan.

 

"What do you want from me?" I lazily voice out while lean my back on the wall.

"Where did you go with Jaehee?" Himchan sounds serious as he cross his arm on his chest. His question is so lame. Why should I tell him anyway. I'm the ing leader here so I don't need to report every time I go out.

"Mind your own business." I said in a low voice as I don't have any strength to fight with him over a small matters.

"You should stay with us and plan something about Yongnam, not went out and having a pleasant date." Himchan snorts and looks at me in disbelief.

 

This guy never left me alone. He will always search for my mistakes and always make my blood boil. Fade up with his childish action, I dash to my room that happen to be in the corner near the stairs. I turn the door knob and with all my might, I slam the door to show that I'm pissed off with Himchan's words but at the same time, I make sure that the sound didn't interrupt Jaehee's sleep.

I know Himchan already go downstairs as I heard a foot step walking down to the 1st floor. I sank into a bed and sigh with relief. I know Himchan for a long time so I didn't take his nonsense words seriously. Removing my cloth, I grab a white towel on the hanger stick beside my bed and walk straight to the bathroom. Finally, I can enjoy my healing time. Alone.

 

 


 

 

 

Himchan P.O.V

As Yongguk enter his room with an anger, I quickly go downstairs to grab some water to wet my sudden dry throat. Before I go down, I stare at Jaehee's room and wonder why did Yongguk carried her just now. Did something happen to Jaehee? I don't know when I start to care about her but looking at them together, my heart cringe into a painful one. Did they become a couple already without my knowing? But I don't think so. Yongguk still feel haunted by his old memories with her.

 

"Maybe Yongguk already move on." I whisper to myself while dart my gaze from Jaehee's room to Yongguk's.

 

With a weary sigh, I walk towards kitchen direction and lean on the dining table. I can't act like this. I shouldn't be weak cause of one girl. I need to stay strong and alert since our old enemy already show up. This time I need to be more focus and more cruel to protect my gang. I know Yongguk won't able to keep his eyes on all of us since he has an important lover to take care of.

So, in silence, I need to wide up my wing to protect my gang. It's not like they are weak but as one of older member, I should, no, I must do it.

I take out a carton of juice in the refrigerator and pour it in a bunny cup. I believe this cup belong to Zelo. Maybe he gets it from his fan girls. Why not? He has a face of an idol exactly just like me. After almost full with juice, I gulp down from the cup and rest on the chair. At this time, I need a strong drink like alcohol, not a sweet juice. I sigh as I lean on the chair and take out my phone.

A picture of my gang smile happily approach me and I feel a sort of relieve. Is it a good thing that we took that girl with us? She's weak and need someone to be around her all the time and we seems to have a small amount to do that. I can't imagine that she will be around Yongguk everyday and that small thing will involve some feeling. Yongguk is a man too and he used to fall in love long ago.

I close my eyes for a while since my mind already full with all the thought of my gang. Seems like I can't just sit and doing nothing. I need to have at least one plans to destroy Yongnam's plans.

 

"Hey hyung, what are you doing here alone?" Suddenly Daehyun's voice can be heard at the kitchen frame. I raise my head up and stare at him. An unusual stare.

"Hyung? Since when you call me hyung?" I raise my eyebrow and lean on the chair. He's surely weird.

"Okay then, yah, Kim Himchan! What are you doing?" Daehyun change within a minute to a wild one. This kid. I know it will turn out like this.

"Yah, that doesn't mean that you need to remove hyung words." I growl slowly. Frustrated with his quick change. Daehyun smirks at me and come closer to me. He pull one of the chair in front of me and take a sit. 

"Forget it. Why are you seem so sad?" Daehyun voice out his question and looks at me.

"Sad? Are you sure you don't get hit on the head or something poke your eyes?" I said sarcastically. He never asked me if I'm happy or sad.

"I don't know maybe I get hit by something so just answer my ing question." Daehyun seems to be annoyed with my reaction. This boy is really impatient and hot tempered.

"I don't know what are you talking about but did my face have any problems with you? I'm not sad, it's just my face." I lied while put some jokes in it so Daehyun won't discover my sadness.

 

Am I really sad?

 

"This not funny at all, hyung." With that, he stand up from his seat and let out a creak sound between the chair leg and the floor. Daehyun walks away from the kitchen with a cup of juice that I drank just now. I know his intention is to grab something to drink only, so that's why he came in the kitchen that happen to be me on the dining table.

 

The atmosphere suddenly turn into gloomy back when Daehyun steps out from the kitchen. I can hear all the laughter that come out from the living room and my lips move upwards. I'm happy just hearing their cheer voice. This is what dad feel when his son are happy but I'm not a dad. I'm not that old. I stand up from my chair and walk to the living room. I want to join them as well before everything turn upside down when Yongnam makes a move.

 

"Hyung, do you see Jaehee?" Daehyun asks as soon as I reach the living room.

 

Not that girl again.