Chapter 18

Protect


Chapter 18



 

''I hope our cakes will turn out well.'' I wipe my forehead with a tissue and clean the mess on the table.

 

After done clean the mess in the kitchen, I pull out one of the chair and sit there while play with my phone. I can't go anywhere until the oven make a 'ting' sound. I need to make sure that this is the best cakes I bake for the others. I don't want our effort ruin if we let the cake alone in the oven.

 

''Let's watch the television in the living room  while wait for the cake to fully bake.'' Daehyun takes my phone in my grip and point to the living room.

''I want to wait until the cake done. You can go first.'' I try to reassure him with my smile.

''Are you sure? Just a few minutes then we can check for the cake back.'' He put my phone on the table and pull both of my wrist.

''It's okay, I promise I will go to the living room after I take out the cake from the oven.'' I let out my pinky promise and intertwined with him.

''You really work hard for this.'' Daehyun said before he leaves me alone in the kitchen.

 

I wave at him like a kid even he doesn't see me. The cake must be done by now since I can hear a 'ting' sound from the oven. I happily jump off from the chair and walk to drawer to take out an oven glove mitt. I wear the glove and carefully open the oven to found out that the cakes is in perfect condition.

The cakes provide a pleasant scent to the kitchen. I take out the cake and place it on the plates.

 

''Noona, what are you doing?'' Zelo peeks through the kitchen while his eyes never leave the sight of the cake on the table.

''Daehyun and I bake some cakes for others and this is the result.'' I proudly show the cake at Zelo.

''Wow, I bet noona's cake must be super delicious.'' Zelo smile while show me a thumb up with his finger. I smile at his praise.

''Should we put this on the coffee table at the living room?'' I suggest when I see Zelo eyeing the cakes.

''Yes. Let me bring it.'' Zelo quickly approach me and the next thing I know, he already disappear with the cakes.

''He's cute.'' I whisper as I keep back the glove in the drawer and take my phone to the living room.

''Noona, quick. This monster try to steal our cakes.'' Zelo yells when Himchan chases him to take the cake.

 

I stand beside Zelo and he hides behind me with the plates full of cakes on his hand. Himchan looks at me as he grab my wrist to stand beside him.

 

''She made for all of us. Not only you, Junhong.'' Himchan stares at me and I nod quickly.

''Yeah, you need to share with others. I can make it for you again if you want.'' I try to convince Zelo and walk near him.

 

He doesn't said anything as he's thinking something. Then, he glares at Himchan and put the cakes on the coffee table before snatch one and throw into his mouth.

 

''Okay, noona need to make for me soon. Only me.'' Zelo hugs me and I smile as he start to share with others.

 

Himchan just rolled his eyes and put the cake into his mouth as well.

 

''Leave the cheesecake alone. I will kill any of you if you eat my cheesecake.'' Daehyun shout as he enter the mansion.

''Oh, sorry. I already eat it.'' Youngjae snatch the cheesecake and swallow it quickly before Daehyun can take his cheesecake.

''Are you ing kidding me? Give my cheesecake back.'' Daehyun chases Youngjae who's already outside the mansion.

 

I look at Jongup as he doesn't move from the couch. He just let himself focus on the television without said any words.

 

''Eat this before the cakes is cooling down.'' I put the cake in front of him and smile at him.

''Actually, I don't want anything that involve with you but you force me to eat so I just accept it. I'm not the one who want to eat the cakes.'' He said without looks at me and take the cakes.

 

He's trying to act cold again but it's okay. Knowing that he wants to eat the cakes, make my heart feel a relieved. I just giggle at his behavior and it catch him.

 

''What's so funny?'' He asks with his mouth full.

''You. You're so cute.'' I smile as he turns his head away.

''I'm not cute. At all. The cute one is Zelo.'' He points at Zelo who's wolf down the cakes.

''You too.'' I said before go to Zelo's side. Jongup's face become as red as tomato when he heard Jaehee's last words.

 

I look around the mansion, try to found someone who didn't show up since we arrived.

 

''Where's Yongguk oppa?'' I ask Himchan who busy with his phone.

''Why are you looking for him?'' He doesn't answer my question instead he asks me another question.

''I just want him to taste the cake.'' My eyes wander around us.

''He's leaving for a while. He has some business to be done.  Just save up a few for him.'' Himchan points to the cakes.

 

I nod at Himchan's answer and take a few of the cakes to the kitchen. I put Yongguk's cake on the plates and keep in the refrigerator before go back to the living room. Daehyun already there with Youngjae as they still bicker about the cakes.

 

''This is for you, Daehyun.'' I place the cheesecake on his palm and he quickly eat it before Youngjae can snatch it.

''You like cheesecake too, Youngjae?'' I ask as I look at him.

''None of your business.'' He rolled his eyes and sit beside Jongup on the couch.

''Ignore him, he doesn't know how to appreciate others works.'' Daehyun said out loud as he glares at Youngjae.

''It's okay, maybe he doesn't like the cakes.'' I smile at Daehyun.

''You're too kind, you know?'' Daehyun sighs as he looks at me.

''I know that.'' I joke around him and proudly state. Daehyun looks at me in disbelief and laugh out loud.

 

We just spend our time watch some drama on the television and sometimes, Jongup and Zelo will fight over nothing.

 

 


 


Yongguk POV

As we arrive at my mansion, I quickly ride my car to the abandon school near my mansion. I ride the car slowly and time by time I will check the front mirror. 

 

''I know it. That car always follow us since we stop at the beach.'' I mentally cursed since I know the owner of the car really well.

 

There's no one else will ride those car except for 1 guy. I speed up my car and hit the road rules. I don't stop at the red lamp and I ride at the top speed.

 

''Let test your way to drive a car.'' I smile at myself when I don't see the same car follow me.

 

After a several minutes on the road, I stop at the abandon school and get out from my car. It's seem like someone already here. Uninvited guest.

 

''Hey dude, long time no see.'' I smirk when the voice hit my eardrum.

''Yeah, long time no see, Bang Yongnam.''