Chapter 15

Protect


Chapter 15



 

 

''You owe me because I let you sit on my lap earlier.'' 

 

I just shrug off and continue eating my meals. The others foods already arrive and they eat in silent. I raised my head to look up at the strange silent because they never use to be this noiseless.

 

''Why are you guys so quiet? I mean completely quiet.'' I whisper loud enough for them to heard.

''Only pigs eat noisily.'''Jongup blunts as he takes a quick look at me.

 

I pout secretly at his meaning words and let my head drop on the table.

 

''Just let him be, you know him right?'' Yongguk said.

 

I nod slowly and steal a glance at Yongguk but then Daehyun's voice make me look at him.

 

''Do you want some? This is so delicious.'' He put his spoon in front of me.

''Can I?'' I grin and open my mouth to receive the spoon that full of Daehyun's food.

 

The food almost touch the corner of my lips but suddenly it's disappear. He quickly pull the spoon on his side and eat scrumptiously while smirks a little.

 

''Yah, that's not fair.'' I playfully hit his hand. Daehyun didn't said anything instead he just laughs while lift his both hands in the air. 

''Okay, okay. I won't tease you again.'' He feeds me again but this time I hold his wrist with both of my hands, afraid that he might tease me again.

 

Yongguk's action suddenly make us startle and all of us stop dig in our foods. He knocks the table with his fist and his face looks annoyed.

 

''I want to go to toilet.'' He simply said and glare towards me before he leaves the table.

 

What's with him? Why did he need to look at me with those fierce eyes.

 

''He probably had a stomachache.'' Himchan said and leans his back on his chair.

''Hyung never acts like that even he needs to go to the toilet.'' Zelo looks worries.

''It's okay. Don't worry about him.'' Himchan said, but he knows something wrong with Yongguk.

''I'm going to toilet too.'' Himchan adds.

 

I become worry too after hearing Zelo's statement. The air become more silent after Himchan and Yongguk leaves their place. Youngjae and Jongup just put their blank face as usual and continue with their meals. While Zelo looks totally worries and he keep pokes his own food with his fork. I turn to look at Daehyun, he keep his gaze toward the toilet direction.

Is he has the same feelings as Zelo? Worry.

 

What should I do to ease this awkward atmosphere? 

 

''I want to go to the toilet too.'' Daehyun fix his gaze on me. I just nod my head.

 

 

Yongguk P.O.V

Is they trying to be ing sweet in front of me?

 

I turn the pipe on the sink and let the water flows. The scene of Jaehee smiling play on my mind but suddenly, Daehyun's face pop out in my mind, holding Jaehee's hand tightly on his. 

Unknowingly, I punch the mirror in front of me and it crack. Good. Now my knuckle is ing bleed.

Fortunately, there's no one in this rest room. It just me, my reflection and the crack mirror.

 

''You know it will cost much to pay back the ing mirror.'' A really familiar voice suddenly spoke out as I raised my head to look at the reflection behind me. 

''Why are you here?'' I wash my bloody knuckle quickly to prevent Himchan saw it.

''I already saw it. From the start.'' He said, turns his face to me.

''So?'' I said without looking at him.

''Don't you ing remember? I'd told you to put your guard on.'' He cross his arm on his chest.

 

I open my mouth to say something to him but my lips are at a loss for words.

 

''Are you really likes her?'' Himchan said again but I can hear an anxiety in his voice.

 

Again, I let my mouth shut. No words can escape from my lips. I become worry if I let my lips open to tell what my heart really feel.

 

''Can you forget your feeling toward her?'' Himchan asks and turn off the pipe that keep flows in the sink. 

 

I look at him and I can see a pain in his eyes. 

 

''Why? Did you really desperate to hear my answer?'' I said while wipe my knuckle with some tissues.

''Not really.'' Himchan said. Of course I want the ing answer..because I think I start to fall for her.

''Let's go before the kids start to worry about us.'' Himchan turns his back to me and leave the toilet.

 

I run my finger through my hair and kick the wall before I leave the toilet.

End of Yongguk P.O.V

 

The truth may hurt for a little while but a lie hurt forever.

 

Daehyun P.O.V

I jog to the toilet and found out that Himchan hyung is talking to the leader. What are they talking about really? I can't hear from this distance. It feel like they're whispering to each other. I can see blood on Yongguk's knuckle and the mirror is crack.

What happen actually?

 

I try to shortened my distance from them but I realize there's a mirror in front of them. If I take another step, they will probably see me. I'm not trying to eavesdrop their conversation. I'm just curious. That's all.

Being the curious me, I try to crawl inside but I cancel my intention as I notice Himchan march to the exit door.

I quickly stand up and run to our table back.

 

''Are you okay? Where's Yongguk oppa and Himchan oppa?'' Jaehee looks at me with her round eyes.

''I'm okay. They will arrive here in a minute.'' I said, trying to catch my breathe.

 

Zelo nudges me with his elbow, tries to asks me about the other hyungs. I just shook my head a little at him, trying to tell him that I don't have any idea about what happen.

Then, Yongguk and Himchan return and I can see a white bandage around Yongguk's knuckle. He tries to hide his hand in his pocket but I already saw it.

 

''What are you guys staring at? Just mind your foods in front of you.'' Yongguk said as all the eyes are on him.

 

Himchan just shrug off and sit on his place back. I steal a long glance toward Yongguk and I notice that he just use one hand to eat his food. 

Did he fights with Himchan hyung? As long as I know, they never have a serious fight until it involve a blood. Maybe something wrong happen, but what?

 

''Oppa, why do you eat with your left hand?'' Jaehee looks at Yongguk hyung who struggle to eat with his left hand.

 

Yongguk didn't say anything instead he just ignore Jaehee's question and continue eat his foods. I awkwardly cough to get Jaehee's attention. She looks at me with worries expressions and hand me a glass of water.

 

''Thanks.'' I take a sip of the water and the air become normal again. At least, I feel that way since Jaehee doesn't think about Yongguk's behavior or asks him again.

 

We continue to eat our foods in silent. It's better this way since hyung's mood doesn't seem good.

 

''Ah, I'm so full.'' Zelo cheers happily as he wipes the corner of his lip with a napkin that they provide with the foods.

''Me too.'' Jongup said and walk with others except Yongguk to the car.

 

Yongguk go to the counter to pay the bills. He seems down after the incident before. 

 

What happened to him? Should I investigate it?