Chapter 32

Protect

 


Chapter 32



 

Yongguk P.O.V

 

Tonight, we still didn't found her. It's been a few days and Jaehee still missing, she's not coming back at us but still we keep tracing her without complaining to each other. My relation with Daehyun is getting better to find Jaehee because we walk in the same path. Find Jaehee as soon as possible. Since that, we know that we shouldn't pick a quarrel between each other. I don't have any time to pick a fight with my own members. Plus, as a charismatic leader, I need to be able to control such a condition like what's happening right now. Right this moment, I need to come up with a many plans to save Jaehee as possible. If the first plan didn't work, I've enough plans to back up me later.

''Yah Bang leader, don't you think we need to tell others about that ing Yongnam?'' Himchan said. From his eyes, I can tell that he really hates to spits out Yongnam name. I didn't ever think to tell others about the existence of Yongnam but I can't let it become secret between me and Himchan because one day, the boys will aware with his existence. 

''What do you think about that? Should I tell them? What if that boy will get angry at me if I suddenly said that I know who's the kidnapper, it's none other than my own brother, Yongnam.'' I sigh loudly, my mind suddenly turn into a dark and blank one. If the one who's kidnapped Jaehee is not Yongnam but other guys, I will probably kill him by now and throw him in the lake. But this is different story because the one who's kidnap Jaehee is Yongnam, my twins brother. 

''That boy? do you mean Daehyun?'' Himchan questioned me after hearing my words and he emphasized the words that boy.

Yeah, the others member didn't treat me like an enemies when it comes to Jaehee but this person probably treating me like his opponent whenever Jaehee gets involved. 

''Yes, you know right. Nobody else but him. I don't know why he even treats his hyung like this.'' I letting out those depair words of mine. As I keep talking, I saw Himchan's face turn into a sorrow one. No, don't said that Himchan also has a same feeling to Jaehee. I don't know what's so special about that girl, but she successfully get three guys fell for her. 

''You know, I don't want to talk about this again. And I think the best option is, just let the kids know about Yongnam.'' Himchan said and takes his leave without turning to me. 

Oh my God.

What should I do right now? 

 

 


 

 

It's been an hour, finally I gather up all of my courage. Yeah, I need to tell them. It can't be any secret between my members. As I walk downstairs, I saw Zelo who is looking straightly to me. Don't tell me that he's...

''How long have you stand there?'' The first question I asked him when our eyes met for a second. His face turned pale as he heard my questioned so I expected that he already know about my 'little' secret with Himchan regarding my twins, Yongnam. 

''Hyung..''The only words that Zelo said, probably aware by someone's presence behind me and that someone must hates me by now because the sound of his breathing tell me everything. I suddenly feel a punched being thrown at me behind my back. I know this will happened and I know who's the one that punched me just now. That brat Jung Daehyun.

Without sipping any words come out from my mouth, I turn back and facing an angry Daehyun. Judging from his red face, I know that he's about to explode by now. I want to punch him back but I don't have any energy to do so. I feel like all my energy lost the moment Jaehee went missing and I ing hate it for being this way. Weak.

''Yah, can you at least warn me where you gonna punch me? You hit straightly at my back and it hurt like a hell.'' I said but in a calm tone. I don't want to him to become more angry at me. Serious talk, he needs to control hismelf a bit. 

''Who the is Yongnam?'' Daehyun said through his clench teeth and I swear he looks like he will murder me if I explain everything. 

''My..'' The sound of the breaking glass suddenly fill the empty air, cutting my words as well. I quickly run to the kitchen, where the sound of the glass can be hear. The other members follow me as well to the kitchen way and to my surprise, the person who broke the glass is Himchan. 

''Sorry, did I disturb you guys?'' Himchan said as he walks away pass by me. The moment he passed by me, I heard a whispered. I saved you.

 

 


 

 

Jaehee P.O.V

 

When the psycho guy leave the room, I feel a bit calm but whenever he come closer to me, I feel very nervous, nervous that he will hurt me. I don't know what should I do right now. It's been a few days that I live with this guy. I miss them. I miss Daehyun. Why all of them didn't search for me? Maybe they already forget about me. But..I really need them right now.

I lay on the bed and almost giving up when I feel something behind my back. I quickly jump off from the bed and pull out a thick blanket on the bed. I can't believe my eyes when I saw something precious on the bed. A handphone.

I grab it as fast as light and quickly dialed Yongguk. I need a help. At least I try. I try to escape from this place.

''Please answer it.'' I said as soon as I heard another line connected. I keep praying in my heart. Please God, help me this time. I don't want to stay here any longer. I miss my home. After a second passed, finally someone answer the called. Thanks God for listen to my prayer. 

''Yongguk oppa. Help me.'' I said when I heard someone answered it. Without knowing, a tears escape from my eyes when I heard his voice on the line.

''Where are you, Jaehee?'' His voice. His calm voice greet my ear. I cry. My heart hurt the moment he said my name. How much I want to hear his deep voice. 

''I miss you.'' I said between my cry. I can't hold myself anymore. I don't know why my fingers type Yongguk's number instead of Daehyun's number. My mind just remember Yongguk's number but I don't remember at all Daehyun's number phone. 

''It's okay baby, just tell me where you are, if you don't know just snap a picture outside the window and send it to me. I'll find you no matter what.'' He said as I can sense his urge voice.

I run to the window and pull a black curtain. Outside the window, the sky already turns to black one and I can see the moon. I quickly snap a picture but before I did that, I turn the camera into a light mode so that Yongguk can see the place very well.

''Good girl, now wait for me until I come and grab any thing that can protect you like a weapon or knife.'' He said again but nothing match with his words in this room. I just nod my head and hum to him. 

"I'm scared, oppa. I need you.'' I said when I didn't find any weapons in this room. I know he can't do anything if I tell him now but at least by saying those words it's calm my heart a bit. 

''Baby girl, listen to me. Just count until 100, I'll come to you. I promise.'' Yongguk said again but now I can feel he's so desperate by hearing his voice. I ended the call when I heard something outside the door and hide the phone in the blanket like how I found it. 

Count until 100? Can you keep the promise? I start to count like how Yongguk told me. I hope when I reach until 100, he will come and save me. 

1..

2..

3...

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

98

 

Please..