Chapter 2

Protect


Chapter 2



 

''And for your information, we're BAP. Almost all of people in Seoul known us as the badass.'' He smirk.

 

B.A.P? What's that?

 

I shrug as the name doesn't seems familiar to me. Maybe they just a gangster street that like to messing around. If my guess true, then they aren't dangerous to me. I try to convince myself by making up the thought.

 

''Okay then, bad boy.'' I smile at Zelo's statements and he grins widely. Look, my thought never disappointed me! How can this young and cute boy be a famous gang.

''Choi Junhongg ! Come here.'' I heard someone called Zelo and he looks at me.

''Noona, I'll come back in a minute.'' Zelo said as he make his way to his hyung.

 

I nod weakly since I know I will get into trouble with Zelo's hyung if Zelo is not here.

 

''Who the hell are you?'' A voice interrupt me from doing my work.

 

Ah, not again. I know this will happen to me. I let out a heavy sigh and turn backwards.

 

''Annyeong, I'm Lee Jaehee. A new worker here, please take care of me.'' I try my best to greet in a polite way.

''A new worker? Don't mess around with me. You better get the out before I play rough.'' He smirks.

''Can you look straight into my eyes? I'm not lying.'' I said and try to make an eye contact with him.

''Are you trying to seduce me? All girls is the same. I never get interested with the girl like you.'' He shot me his best death glare ever while scan me up and down.

''Me too ! I never fall in love with a badass, especially you.'' I point to his face while try to provoke him.

 

He's about to hit me when suddenly a hand stop him by grabbing his muscular arm.

 

''Himchan hyung, stop it ! She's really a new worker.'' Zelo said as he explains everything to Himchan.

''You know our rules, right? There's no girls can work at our place.'' Himchan's voice change when he talks to Zelo.

''Not me. Daehyung hyung hired her.'' Zelo said and take a glances at me.

''Okay but you better not to seduce him with your ing eyes.''  

 

With that, Himchan leave us and make his way toward the damaged car. My breathe become stable after he's gone. Himchan really make me freak out by his harsh action just now. I wonder if I can survive here with a gangsters around me.

 

''Noona, are you okay? You look pale.'' Zelo said, there's a concern in his voice.

''I'm o-okay.'' I simply said and continue doing my work.

''Okay, if you don't feel better, just tell me noona.'' He said without looking at me.


I nod slowly, happy to know that at least, someone care about me.

 


 

Daehyun's P.O.V

I wonder why I take that girl to work here. Usually, I'm a cold and unfriendly person even to a girls but she's different. 

I have fallen into her innocent eyes. Plus, the way she begs me to hire her as the worker here. She looks like a lost puppy. Seeing her really got my adrenalin pumping. I never experience sort of this feeling. Is this what dad felt when he first met with mom?

 

''Yah, Jung Daehyun! What make you think to take a new worker without even tell me? Plus..she's a girl. I repeat, A GIRL !'' Yongguk tries to suppress his feelings.

''Maybe we will need a new worker, who know right?'' I said as I saw Himchan walking towards me.

''Yah, pabo ! What on earth are you thinking that a girl can work with us?'' Himchan hit my head as hard as he can.

''Yah ! Don't play with my head, you're ing hyung.'' I push his hand away from my head.

''Explain now. I give you 5 minutes to explain from the start until the end.'' Himchan's voice changes into a deep voice.

 

Yongguk nods, agree with Himchan's idea and both of them look at me like I'm a prey while they are predators.

I start to explain everything except for my feeling toward her. They shouldn't know about my new feeling. 

 

''Okay, I will forgive you but you must take care of her. We don't know when our enemies will harm her, especially when they know this girl is working with us.'' Yongguk advice me.

''Both of you must take care of her.'' Himchan bluntly said as received a glare from Yongguk.

''Why?'' Yongguk simply said.

''First, you are the leader and second..you let Daehyun hired her to work here. This is your and Daehyun's fault.'' Himchan said and leaving us dumbfounded.

 

Yongguk curse under his breath after hearing Himchan's words and quickly chase Himchan, maybe want to protest the way Himchan command him. But, my reaction totally opposite with Yongguk. My heart skip a beat when I know that I need to protect her. 

I wonder if she knows about the tools here, after all she's a girl right? My lip slightly curled by the thought of I'm going to teach her.

As I walk to the front, I saw her and Zelo talk to each other like they already know for a long time. I don't really like the atmosphere there so I decide to approach them.

 

''Yah, Choi Junhong! Go back to work.'' I simply said.

 

Zelo looks at me and walk away, leave her behind. I know that she feel uncomfortable when Zelo goes away but what can I do? I feel like wanna beat Zelo up when I saw they are talking and laughing at each other. 

 

''Yah, new worker ! Can you do that properly?'' I said without thinking twice.

''Sorry, I-I don't know..I mean I'm still a newbie, can you teach me?'' She said, scared.

 

I softened by her order but I didn't show it. I mentally smile in my heart and go near her.

 

''Look, this is hammer..wait,wait..'' I mumble at the last part.

 

How can I ask the girl to do a heavy works, this is suppose to be our members work, not her. I shook my head and try my best to think an easy work for her.

 

''You just need to stay by my side. You can help me with an easy job.'' I said as I try not to smile.

''Really? How about my payment?'' She titled her head a bit.

''It's still the same.'' I said. 

 

She's really need a money, I can tell by looking into her desperate eyes.