Chapter 12

Protect

 

Chapter 12



 

I hope tomorrow will be the best day

 


 

 

I awake to the sound of noise outside my house.

 

''Arghh, what's that sound?'' I groan as I rub my eyes slowly.

 

Fill with curiosity, I peer through the window. There's a black car and two person come out from the car.

I recognize the tall one as he makes his way to my front door with the blonde one.

 

''Is that Zelo and.....Daehyun?'' I mutter under my breathe.

 

My question being answer when the bell of my house ringing noisily. I lazily go out from my room and go downstairs to open the door.

As I open the door, I've been greet my Zelo's hug while Daehyun just smile at me.

 

''Yahh, why are you here? Is today suppose to be my free day?'' I glare at Zelo when I push him from my embrace.

 

Both of them look at me in disbelief as I'm saying something wrong.

 

''Why?'' I lean on the frame door while check on my nail.

''Noona, don't tell me you're forget about today activity.'' Zelo frowns a bit.

''What activity?'' I narrow my eyes.

''Beach.'' Daehyun said while chuckle.

''Oh!! Wait a minute. I'll be here in a minutes.'' I quickly run to my room to prepare myself.

''You can come in first and make yourself comfortable.'' I shout loudly while change my pyjama to a suitable cloth.

 


 

 

Daehyun P.O.V

We enter Jaehee's house and wait for her at the living room. I sit on the couch while Zelo roam around the living room and then to the kitchen.

 

''Sit here, Zelo.'' I exclaim when he keeps touching Jaehee's things.

''Noona said make like our own house so don't worry, hyung.'' Zelo said as he looks at me innocently.

''This kid. I should come alone to her house.'' I thought to myself and scan her house.

 

It maybe look empty and quiet since she's living alone but it more comfortable. I can feel the warm of this house as if it welcome me and Zelo to come here anytime.

 

''Hyung, you want some?'' Zelo's voice make me look at him.

''Yah, put that back at it's own place.'' I growl when I see Zelo takes a cup of milk in the refrigerator.

''Hyung, calm down. I'm thirsty. Anyway, noona doesn't mind if I take.'' Zelo stick out his tongue at me.

 

Since when he started to talk back at me. I sigh as I look at Zelo's back disappear into the kitchen.

I lay on the couch while waiting for Jaehee and Zelo.

A few minutes later, I heard a footstep coming downstairs and I quickly wake to sit properly.

I gasp when I see Jaehee in her cute clothes walks towards me while a big smile appear on her face.

 

 


 

 

 

''Let's go, I'm sorry for make you're waiting for me.'' She beam happily.

 

Zelo rush towards us when he hear Jaehee's voice and there's a clear disappointed in his voice.

 

''Noona, you don't wear them as you promise to me yestreday.'' He pouts cutely at Jaehee.

''Since when I make a promise.'' She knocks Zelo's head with his small fist.

 

I think it's didn't hurt at all but...

 

''Noona, it's hurt!!'' Zelo whines as he stomps his feet.

 

What the? Why he acts this way?

 

I glare at Zelo and smile when Jaehee touch my arm.

 

''Let's go!'' She drags me and Zelo ouside and lock the door.

 

As she done locks the door, I can hear the sound of annoying horn beep nonstop. I know Yongguk will not press the horn even he's sitting at the driver seat. It must be Himchan or the brat Youngjae or a damn Jongup.

We quicken our pace to the car and when I open the door's car, I realized that the seat already pack if me and Zelo get in. There's no place to Jaehee to sit. Jongup and Youngjae totally make their space full by their unimportant stuff.

 

''Hyung, where's Jaehee noona going to sit?'' Zelo asks Yongguk hyung.

''Umm..She can sit...'' Yongguk scans around the whole car.

''Himchan's lap?'' Zelo suggests and clap his hand as his idea can solve everything. 

 

I thought that kid will said Jaehee will sit on my lap instead of Himchan.

End of Daehyun's P.O.V

 

 

 

''NOOOOO!!!'' Both of us cried in unison.

 

I don't want to sit on Himchan's lap. It's kinda embarrassing for me since I wear short pants and Himchan too. I don't want any skinship with him.

I'm not that big so why can't we squeeze a little. It's not going to take forever to reach there.

 

''Yahh, how dare you ask her to sit on my lap?'' Himchan hiss at Zelo.

''Just bare with it. It's going to take 15 or 20 minutes to reach there.'' Yongguk said while glare at Himchan.

''Okay, let's switch our place. I'll drive and you let her sit on your lap.'' Himchan snort angrily.

''No, I am responsible to drive today and I'm not going to let a careless person like you to drive.'' Yongguk state.

''Ah, it's okay. You guys can go and have fun without me.'' I said and turn away but someone grabs my wrist.

''Okay, you better be light or my leg will broke.'' Himchan drags me and make me sit on his lap.

 

I awkwardly sit on his lap and try my best not to put all my weight on him.

 

''Jaehee, take this. You need this to cover your bare leg. There's many wolves in this car.'' Daehyun pass me his extra cloth.

 

I take it and spread on my lap.

 

''Who do you call wolves, hyung?'' Jongup glare at Daehyun.

''All of boys in this car except me.'' Daehyun proudly state.

''It's weird since I can't hear Himchan hyung's voice. He will be the noisiest one when it comes to a trip.'' Youngjae said and I try to take a look at Himchan.

 

As I turn to face him, he doesn't sid anything instead blush hardly. I can see his face are red now. Am I too heavy?

 

 


 

 

Himchan P.O.V

This is the first time a girl sits on my lap and I feel very nervous. I don't know why I become like this as soon as Jaehee sits on my lap. Plus, we're wearing short today and the thought of our skin touch together make me flustered.

I didn't say anything along the way to the beach and that freaking Youngjae asks an unexpected question about how I didn't talk today and that make me blush.

My face become more red when Jaehee turns to look at me. I quickly look at the window, try to suppress the naughty thought of me.

 

''Himchan oppa..are you okay?'' Her voice greets me.

''Uh..uh..I'm okay.'' I stutter a little.

''Look like someone already fall in love.'' Youngjae shouts out loud.

''Yahh, you ing Youngjae! You better shut the hell out before I make your live devastated.'' I raised my voice a bit.

 

End of Himchan's P.O.V

 

 

I look at the back and find out that Daehyun didn't say anything instead he just looks out at the window and put his headphone on his head.

I turn back to the front and enjoy the scenery through the window. A few minutes later, I feel sleepy over take me and I slowly lean my back on Himchan's chest and decide to take a nap.

 

''Yah..Wake up now.'' Himchan gently push my shoulder and I open my eyes.

''Oh, mian.'' I quickly wake up and get out from the car.

 

As soon as I exit the car, the hot wind hit me and I can tell that we're already in the beach.

 

''Noona, come here!'' Zelo shout while waves his hand to me.

 

I quickly run toward him and we start to build a sand castle. Yongguk and Himchan just lay on their back on the mat and enjoy the sunlight. Youngjae and Jongup already play with a ball they bring earlier while Daehyun approach me and sit beside me.

He just watch me and Zelo build a castle without said anything.

 

''Noona, let's swim over there. And don't forget to change your cloth.'' Zelo smirks and I roll my eyes at him.

''I can't swim and I won't change my cloth.'' I stuck my tongue at him.

 

Daehyun just chuckle at our argument and then he said something to me.

 

''I can teach you to swim.'' Daehyun offers his help.

''Uh..'' I hesitates for a while.

''You don't need to change your cloth. You can wear those cloth.'' He points at my cloth that I'm wearing.

 

I smile and agree with his idea. This is a win situation for me. I can learn how to swim.

 

''Okay!'' I stand up and crash the sand castle.

''Give me 10 minutes to buy a buoys.'' Daehyun quickly rush to the nearby shop and leave me and Zelo there.

''Noona! How dare you crash my sand castle!!'' Zelo pout then stand up and ready to chase for me.

 

As I know his intention to chase me, I quickly run toward Yongguk who's still laying beside Himchan while close his eyes.

 

''Noona! Wait for me.'' He pants heavily as he reaches me.

 

When I heard Zelo's voice near me, I sped up and accidentally stumble on Yongguk's body. Good, now I'm on top of him. I quickly cover my eyes when I realized he's topless.

Yongguk shocks and he quickly open his eyes.

 

''Yah, what are you doing on top of me?'' He looks at me.

''Oh, mianhae. Zelo keeps chasing after me.'' I blame Zelo.

 

As Yongguk want to take a peek at Zelo, he quickly disappear and join Youngjae and Jongup who's busy playing with their ball.

 

''Zelo? Why can't I see him?'' Yongguk titled his head while staring at me.

 

I turn my back and saw Zelo stuck his tongue at me while pretend to play with his hyung.

 

''Oi, Yongguk! Can't you get it? She just try to flirt with you. Pabo!'' Himchan said with his eyes close.

''No. Don't believe Himchan's words.'' I quickly shook my head.

 

But Yongguk doesn't said anything instead he's trying to wake up and he places his hand around my waist to prevent me from fall on the sand.

I blush hardly when Yongguk put his arm around my waist and I quickly put my hand on his bare chest to stable myself.

Yongguk realized my red face and he smirks.

 

''Am I too y for you? You like what you're looking right now?''

 

 

 

 

 

 



Let's send condolences to EunB and Rise's family. #StayStrongLadiesCode