Chapter 5

Protect


Chapter 5



 

Yongguk's P.O.V

She leaves but I can see a disappointed in her eyes.

 

End of Yongguk's P.O.V

 


 

I leave Yongguk's room and marched toward my place to continue my undone works.

As I arrived there, all the members look concentrate on their works and the room just echoed with the sounds of tools repair the broken car.

I quietly stand beside Daehyun since he told me that I need to help him with light works..maybe.

 

''Can I help you?'' I cowardly ask.

 

Daehyun just looks at me blankly and continue doing his works back without saying anything.

After receive nothing from Daehyun, I just stand like a log beside Daehyun without do anything. I observe all of them while they are distract with their work. They look so badass with their black tank top and jeans.

Is they really dangerous for me? Should I continue to work at here even I know their personality?

 

''Jongup, grab that hammer beside you for me.'' Daehyun said without turn to Jongup.

''It's okay, I will take it to you.'' I quickly said and grab the hammer from Jongup's grip but receive a killer glare from him.

''Mianhae..'' I mumble to Jongup and quickly rush to Daehyun.

''Here..'' I hand in to him but he doesn't bother to take it.

 

What with him really?

 

''Yah, don't you want this?'' I hit his shoulder slowly with the hammer.

 

And end up receive another killer glare from Daehyun too. He grabs the hammer harshly from me and continue to finish his works.

 

Bored.

 

I walk to Yongguk's direction and poke his back playfully. 

 

''What the hell are you doing?'' Yongguk said without even turn to me as he already knows the one that disturb him is me.

''Do you need a help?'' I peek from his shoulder.

''No, I can do it alone.'' He simply said. I stuck my tongue out at Yongguk and unfortunately he turns to me.

''Are you kidding me?'' Yongguk raised his eyebrows.

 

Why he needs to turn when I try to provoke him from behind?

 

''Please. Just give me whatever work you want.'' I beg as I make a puppy eyes to him.

''Okay, just take the rubbish and throw it away. Clean this place properly.'' He command.

''Arraso.'' I simply said and run to the back to take an equipment to clean this dirty place.

 

After a few minutes, I come back with a mop on my left and pail on my right. Perfect. Now, let's start the work.

 

''Noona, what are you doing?'' Zelo approach me as he already done with his work.

''I'm going to clean this place neatly.'' I said while start to mop the floor.

''Can I help you noonaaaaa..'' Zelo cutely asks.

''Of course.'' I beam happily.

 

We clean the place and sometimes I will playfully throw some water to Zelo.

 

''Waitttt...Where the hell is this ing water come from?!'' Himchan's voice echoed through the hall.

 

Oh no. 

 

Zelo quickly grab my hand and we run to Yongguk's room, to hide from the angry beast.

 

''Don't freaking mess in my room.'' Yongguk shouts.

 


 

Finally, it's time to go home. I want to rest badly after tired working all day. As I want to pack my things, a hand suddenly stop me by grab my wrist.

 

''I will take you home.'' Daehyun said slowly.

''Are you sure you want to take me home?'' I ask, doubtful.

 

Daehyun just nods his head and lead me out of the shop.

 

''Let's go.'' I hold his hand and start to walk but he doesn't move at all.

''Why?''

''I brought my motorbike, lets just ride it.'' He pull me to a motorbike near the shop.

''Here.'' Daehyun hands me a helmet and hop on his motorbike.

 

I put the helmet slowly and try hard to climb the motorbike. I grab Daehyun's shirt tightly and safely hop onto the bike.

 

''Hold tightly. I'm going to speed up.'' He said.

 

I hug his back tightly as I close my eyes shut. I never ride the motorbike since I just take a bus where ever I want to go. As Daehyun sped up, I mentally pray in my heart to have a safe ride.

 

''Daehyun, slow down. You're going to kill us.'' I whisper to him.

''What? I can't hear you.'' But I can see a smirk form on his face and he rode at higher speed.

''YAHHHHHHH !!'' I scream while I tighten my hand around Daehyun's waist.

 


 

''Gumawo, I will never ride with you again.'' I snort unhappily.

 

Daehyun didn't say anything instead he just chuckle lightly. Soon, he leaves without saying anything and I quickly enter my house. 

 

''Weird.'' All I can say to describe Daehyun.