Chapter 7

Protect


Chapter 7



 

''NOO!!'' With Daehyun's scream, all of us stare weirdly at him.

 

Yongguk let out a tense sigh and frowns at Daehyun's swift answer.

 

''What's wrong with you and your protest?'' He cross his arm.

''Hyung, there's something I want to tell you...something..important.'' Daehyun quickly grab the leader's arm and his voice is very desperate.

 

I just watch both of them walk back to Yongguk's office and the gaze that others member give me seem suspicious.

 

''If something happens to them, it is all your fault!!'' Youngjae screams can be heard through the silent hall.

 

My head immediately raised down after hearing Youngjae's words. I don't know what I've made until they show their furious side to me.

Is it wrong for me to work here?

This is the only job that I manage to work for a long time even it's only 2 days. I don't know if I can be accepted at other places when I got fired in this place.

 

''Noona, be strong.'' The whisper behind me make me feel brighten a bit. I know exactly the owner of the voice. It's Zelo.

 

I turn my back and face Zelo, who is showing his weak and supportive smile while holds a cup of coffee that I bought before.

 

''You want some?'' He offers to me.

 

The shook of my head make him understand as I give a 'no' as answer. He gives a light squeeze on my shoulder, trying to comfort me and walk away.

I'm waiting for Daehyun at one of the car that he suppose to repair while doing nothing. Suddenly, a can of cola fly across my face and fall near my foot. I look at the can and my gaze slowly follow the direction where's the can come from.

Then, I heard something beside me. There's Jongup and Youngjae who's laughing at me and gives me an evil looks.

 

''What's wrong with you guys?'' I clenched my fist, struggling for control my anger.

''Nothing...'' Jongup said disrespectful. I sigh because I can't go against them even I'm a way older than them.

 

I close my eyes, try to fade the unstable emotions that trap in my heart but once again there's an annoying voice that linger in my ear.

 

''When do you want to vanish, ?'' Himchan push my forehead with his finger and the hyena laughter can be heard again.

 

I didn't say anything instead trying to stop my tears from falling on my cheek. I'm not going to show them the weak side of me. But..It can't be control..

 

I'm crying..

 

''Oh, she's a crybaby.'' They said in a mocking tone.

 

I just freeze there and let my tears roll down on my cheek. My heart just hurt badly and I can't take it anymore. Crying is just the best solution to persuade my heart.

 


 

''What's the important things you want to tell me?'' Yongguk glares at Daehyun.

''Hyung, just one chance.'' Daehyun almost beg to the leader.

''What chance?'' He said without looking at him.

''Let her work here.'' Daehyun state bravely.

''What? Just that?'' Yongguk smirks while rolls his eyes.

 

Daehyun nods his head, hoping that the leader will go with his suggestion. 

 

''Why would I? The others member already agreed to let her go.'' Yongguk hiss by the thought of the pressure gives him.

''Please hyung. Just one chance.'' Daehyun kneel down in front of the leader.

 

Even it's hurt his pride, he's still beg for Yongguk to let her stay. It's more hurt when she's going to leave him. Plus, he knows that she is bond for him, only for him.

Yongguk sigh at the poor figure in front of him. Even he doesn't like the idea but he can't let acting like that. If something hurt s, it will hurt him as well.

 

''Okay, only one chance.''

 


 

''Yah, I have an interesting idea.'' Himchan calls Jongup and Youngjae to the back of the car.

''What?'' Youngjae asks slowly as whisper.

''Let get rid of her. How about we ask her to do something and make an accident purposely.'' Himchan smirks evily.

''I like those idea, hyung.'' Jongup nods and glare at the sight of Jaehee.

''Let's start the mission.'' Youngjae makes his ways toward the lonely Jaehee.

 

''Yah, crybaby..Go and repair the car at the back. I want it to finish in 1 hour only.'' Himchan demands strictly.

''Okay, I will.'' I said weakly.

 

I walk at the back, where's the car probably there. 

Okay..

What am I going to do now?

 

I try to recall all the things that Daehyun had teach me before. I just need a toolbox to finish up this car.

 

''Here is it.'' I grab the tool and lay on my back to repair under the car.

''Ahh, it's too complicated.'' I grumble but continue to do it.

 

I'm going to show them of what I'm capable to do. 

 

''This is the perfect time, hyung.'' Youngjae nudge Himchan's arm.

''Okay.'' Himchan said as he nods to Jongup, who will complete all the task.

 

After receiving a signal from Himchan, Jongup quickly make his move towards Jaehee who's clueless about the evil plans. He try to make Jaehee traps under the car and when the scream of Jaehee can be heard, the plans are success.

 

''AAAAAHHHHHHH..''

 

Three of them quickly run after hearing Jaehee hysterically screams. 

 

''Ouchh! My finger stuck in here.'' I cry while slowly pull my finger out, hope that it will free from the small tube. Tears slowly make an escape from the corner of my eyes and it pour like a heavy rain.