Chapter 23

Protect

Chapter 23


 

Himchan P.O.V

''No, don't do that. He's my other half. I can't hurt him. Let's just give him some lessons.'' Yongguk said and I realized that he's still loves his twin brother eventhough Yongnam keeps blame on him over her death.

 

End of P.O.V

 


 

 

Even I open the window to hear their conversation but I've got nothing. I can't really hear what they are talking about because the atmosphere outside this mansion aren't quiet as inside. The plans to eavesdrop are hugely failed. As I want to close the window back, someone pull my wrist and I know it's not going the way I plans.

 

"What are you doing over here and look so awkward?" Yongguk asks as he pull my wrist outside the window and wickedly smirk at me.

 

I close my eyes when I realized that his face is really near with me until I can hear his breathe. To add the worst, he looks like he knows that I'm trying to eavesdrop their conversation. Trouble always with me.

 

"I just...want to take some..fresh air. That's all." Why in this very situation, I need to stutter. He will not believe in me if I stammer.

"Don't be too curious about other problems." He snorts while shot a glare at me. Then, he released my wrist and walk away.

"Oh, okay." I answer slowly while rub my wrist. Yongguk really has a strong grip.

"Mind your own business." Himchan suddenly appear in front of me and push my forehead with his forefinger.

"Ouch, I know it." I pout while corrected my mess bang.

 

Before I could said any much words, Himchan close the window and walk away. I take a few step back so my finger wouldn't trap between the window and the wall. Himchan sure is a tough person. His mood always bad when he saw me.

I stuck my tongue after Himchan already nowhere to be seen. It's the only way to relieved my anger towards him since I know I can't do it in front of him. Coward? No. He's a gangster for my goodness sake.

Since Yongguk and Himchan walk away, I decide to rest on the couch. Why all of them look fierce today? First, Zelo then Yongguk and Himchan.

 

"What with all of them?" I mumble while stare at the front door.

 

I want to go out right now because there's nothing I can do in this huge mansion. Even though Zelo seems like didn't let me go out, I still want to. It's really suffocating. I drag my feet toward the door and open it slowly. It seems like Yongguk and Himchan oppa no longer outside the mansion, maybe the two of them already enter the mansion using a back door.

My eyes become glitter when I saw Yongguk's car. A smile suddenly engrave on my face as I think of something. This is my chance to drive.

 

I jog to Yongguk's car and scan into the car carefully, hoping that he will left the key on the car. Something sparkle on the driver seat suddenly caught my attention. This is heaven. I finally get to drive after a long time. I quickly open the car door and grab the key then insert the key into the whole in order to start the engine. 

 

''Okay, let's recall back what have I learnt after success start the engine.'' I said while tap my chin and my eyes never left the steering in front of me. Putting the seatbelt, I'm now ready to drive. I place my right foot on the gas pedal gently and the car about to move but someone suddenly interrupt me, making me step on the brake pedal.

''Where do you think you're going with my car?'' Yongguk said while open the driver door in a scary face. 

''I'm going to somewhere fun.'' I said, closing back the door but being open back by Yongguk. He quickly grab my wrist and shot a dangerous glare at me. 

''Get out from my car..now.'' He said in a calm tone but I can feel something wrong with that tone so I quickly unbuckle the seatbelt and get out from his car.

''Boring..'' I manage to said before walk away from him. He didn't said anything, only the car door closed can be heard. 

 

I get in the mansion and let myself fell on the couch. Everybody now on the living room, watching a movie silently. This is sure a long day. A minute later, Yongguk follows me into the mansion and sit on the solo couch. His attention now on the movie as they watch a war movie. All of them totally into the movie and didn't even blink their eyes when the movie start reach the .

Of course they will like it since all of them are boy. This war movie didn't match with me because this is totally opposite with my style. 

 

''Daehyun, can we go out for a while?'' I whisper to Daehyun while shake his shoulder a bit. He turns to me and a confused face can be seen on his face. 

''Where?'' He said but now his attention back to the movie. This guy.

''Go anywhere. I'm bored.'' I said, almost pleading at him.

''Okay, but give me 5 minutes.'' He said without looking at me.

 

I just waiting for him because at least he wants to go out with me. I get up from the couch and walk outside the mansion. I'm going to wait for Daehyun at the mansion yard.

About 5 minutes later, I heard someone come out from the mansion. I become excited as Daehyun keeping his promise to go out with me even the war movie is important for him.

 

''So, where are we going?'' I heard a voice but it doesn't sound like Daehyun but more like Yongguk's voice.

 

I turn to my back and to my shock, I saw Yongguk, standing behind me while shove both his hand in his pocket. I wonder why he's here instead of Daehyun.

 

 


 

 

Yongguk P.O.V

''Uh-Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to watch the movie?'' Jaehee asks me as she keeps take a glances behind me. Maybe hoping for Daehyun to come out.

''Daehyun..Umm, he..No, I just want to go out, so I told Daehyun that I will go out with..you.'' I said. Plus, it will be safe if I'm beside you.

 

Jaehee just nods her head and looks at me with her big eyes. I know she must be thinking of something right now.

 

''Since you're with me..Can I drive?'' She said, there's a hope in her eyes. I'm not sure whether to let her drive or..

''No.'' I walk away after letting the simple words escape from my mouth. I can hear she's sighing at the back.

"Let's just walk." I add before she could said any much words. She just pout and walk ahead of me lifelessly.

 

I just follow her wherever she wants to go from the back. Even I don't want to go out right now because of the war movie they're watching in the mansion, I still need to do so. After an unexpected meeting with Yongnam, I don't feel save to let Daehyun and Jaehee go out.

It's not because of I don't believe in Daehyun's strength. It's just I need to explain everything first to other member except of Himchan since he already knew it. After I explain about Yongnam's presence to others, only then, I can let all of them go out. At least, they already prepare themselves for what will happen in the future since I already warned them.

We just walk around the park until Jaehee stops me by grabbing my hand. I look at our hand and slowly face towards her. I don't know why my heart flutter in a weird way. It's like dejavu. I think I had the same feeling when I've been together with her.

 

"Why?" I simply ask as I try to wash away this feeling.

"Look there! A tigger!!" She jumps on her spot while point to the one direction that attract her.

 

I look to the way she's pointing and saw a cosplay tigger from winnie the pooh who's giving away the balloons to some child that pass away in front of it. The cosplay is so..cute. Plus, I like tigger and even has a tigger doll. I can't let my excited feeling take over me or else, Jaehee will know this side of me.

She drags me to the tigger and pass me her phone. I just take it since she looks more excited from the kids that pass by. She runs and stand beside the tigger while make a peace pose and ask me to snap some picture of them. I let out a sigh and rolled my eyes before I take their picture unwillingly. I feel like a slave today.

 

"Your turn." She takes back her phone and push me beside the tigger. Actually I don't want to take a picture with the tigger since some of people that pass by are giving me a funny look.

 

What the tigger has to do with a grow up man like me? It's so embarrassing. As Jaehee start to countdown, I awkwardly smile and quickly part away from the tigger and walk away.

 

"Yah, wait for me." She realized that I already go away and catch up behind me.

"You look cute beside the tigger." Jaehee giggles while scan the picture. I sigh again, really can't do anything with this messy girl.

 

You are really...something. Lee Jaehee.