Chapter 26

Protect


Chapter 26



 

Daehyun P.O.V

I rush to Jaehee's room after Himchan told me about her condition. He said he saw Yongguk carried Jaehee to her room just now. Did something bad happened to Jaehee until Yongguk needs to carried her all the way home. My mind can't stop thinking of Jaehee even for a second and I hate it. I hate it because it's make me look like loser. I can't even protect her when something bad happen and I don't have any clue about what's going on.

 

"Jaehee, are you-" I slam the door open as I become panic with my own thought. I scream her name and about to ask something to her but stop when I see her sleeping figure on the bed. She's sleeping so soundly and I don't want to wake her up.

 

Closing the room door carefully, I walk to the window and scan the scene outside. The soft glowing light from the sky make my heart beat in a normal way back. The sun sank below the skyline and cool purple twilight settled around the villa and the whole room. It's so romantic for a couple to stroll around the beach while holding hand and enjoy the view.

I hope one day I could be one of that couple with Jaehee. I smile to myself as the picture of me and Jaehee rest under the twilight together play on my mind. I will protect her even for a small things and love her will all my life. Is it to aggressive? Maybe because I never have a lover before so if I have one, I'm going to keep her safe. 

I close the window tightly so the temperature in Jaehee's room remain warm. I don't want the cold night wind to enter her room because it can make Jaehee sick. After close the window, I slide the curtain close and switch on the table lamp. Perfect. I walk towards the bed and stare at Jaehee's sleeping figure. She's so beautiful even when she sleep. She looks more calm after I close the curtain.

 

"Why do you look so cute?" I sit on the edge of the bed and caressing her cheek gently. She looks like an angel. I don't mind if I need to stare at her face forever.

"If no one on your side, I'll embrace you. Trust me." One by one words escape from my lips as I observe her. She looks too fragile that I want to hug her gently so she won't break.

 

As time pass by, she awake from her sleep as she rubs her eyes while mumbles something that I don't understand. It's seems like she didn't notices me yet. She stretch her arm in the air while close her eyes. I just watch her every movement and weirdly, it's pleased me.

 

"Have a good sleep?" I ask as she's closing her eyes for too long. This girl really make me happy and relaxed. Hearing my voice, Jaehee quickly open her eyes and my smiley face immediately greeted her.

"Uh? Daehyunie? Why are you here?" Jaehee's eyes become big as she questions me.

"Are you okay? Himchan said that he saw Yongguk carried you to the room. I'm worried if something bad happen to you? Are you sick?" Instead of answering her questions. I ask her back, hoping that she will said she's okay. Jaehee looks at me in surprise as I shot a lot of questions to her.

"Hey, why are you ask in a rush? I'm okay." Jaehee chuckles as she pretends to wipe my invincible sweat.

 

I also don't know why I'm in a rush. Perhaps I don't want you to be in pain. We just stare at each other for a while then burst into a laughter. 

 

"Let's go downstairs, I'm hungry." Jaehee said as she quickly wake up from her lay position then get off from the bed. I smile at whatever she does. She looks cute when she said it like that. 

"Come on." I hold her hand and lead her to the downstairs. The atmosphere there is so quiet that I can tell, my members already doze off in their sleep. The television is still on but there aren't people to watch it. I just let it be and go to the kitchen with Jaehee. 

 

Okay, let's think. What should we eat now when nothing's here, Didn't the maknae line should do their works as Yongguk command before. They should be the one who's cooking today but where's our food. The ingredients also can't be seen anywhere. I know they must forget their works. This kids.

Suddenly, I heard someone's footstep on the stairs. It's heard like whoever that person is, he is heading toward us. He's really unlucky. 

 

"Yongguk hyung, where are you going?" I smirk as Yongguk grabs his car key on the refrigerator and put it around his finger while twirl it. He looks really cool at that moment. But not cool anymore when he doesn't answer my question.

"Yah, hyung!" I yell loud enough for him to hear it but Jaehee holds my arm while shook her head. What with this hyung and his bad mood?

"What's wrong with you?" Finally, I can hear his voice. He's really annoying.

 

I about to answer to his question but he already walks away from the kitchen, heading straight towards the front door.

 

"YAAHHH! .'' I said as Yongguk already disappear from my sight. The oldest members in this house never listen to me. They always wanted to pick up a fight with me, I don't know that I'm too famous until they want to make me angry every single day.

"What with that words Jung Daehyun?" I can hear his voice outside the mansion. He sure has a big and clear ears until he can heard all the bad things I confess to him. 

"Buy a meal for us. Full meal." I lean on the frame door while watch Yongguk sit in the car. He scroll down the window and look at me.

"What?" This guy is really ing annoying. I need to repeat again my orders because of him. Hell.

"Buy us a meal. Can you?" I said in annoyed voice while mess up my hair. 

 

Yongguk didn't said anything instead he just scroll up the window back and speed up his car to only God know where's he's heading. Jaehee comes to me and drag me in the mansion since it's already late night. I wonder if they are hungry or not because they are into their sleep. If I have to slap their face one by one, I'm sure that no one will notice it. 

 

"Where's Yongguk oppa going?" Jaehee sudden question make me turn to her quickly.

"Oppa? It's not suitable to address him as oppa. Only call me oppa, get it?" I smile and received a playful nod from Jaehee. 

 

Yeahh, talking about Yongguk, where the hell is he going? It's already midnight for God's sake. Didn't he has a watch with him? Or can't he tell the atmosphere right now? It's ing dark.

After waiting for one hour with Jaehee rest her head on my shoulder in the living room, finally the engine of Yongguk's car can be heard outside the mansion. He's back.

Jaehee quickly headed to the door and open the door for Yongguk. She must be really hungry. Poor her. She looks like starving for the whole day. I follow behind Jaehee quietly and a smile spread on my face. A figure of a man that I assume to be Yongguk show his back to us.

 

"Come on hyung, don't play again. We're already starving to death." I said while put my chin on Jaehee's shoulder.

 

An unfamiliar words comes out from his mouth and make me and Jaehee stumble backwards. 

 

"This is a perfect place to hide from me, right?" 

 

 

 

 


A/N

Hey guys, I'm sorry for a small hiatus. I keep thinking whether to write this story again or not because I search for BAP's fanfic and it's didn't show much. Did people stop writing about BAP story already? I hope you guys still waiting for them and support them. I miss them. :') Btw, I promise to update this story as regular as I can.