Chapter 21

Protect


Chapter 21



 

"I'm sorry, noona. I can't hold my laughter because you're too funny." He said between his laughter.

 

 

 


 

 

I stand up by myself as I pull Zelo's hand to keep me balance. He wipes the tears that flows in the corner of his eyes and helps me to stand. I'm really embarrassed and angry at Zelo in the same time. Because of his loud laughter, all the kid's attention now are on me.

 

"Aish, I feel humiliated today. I've never feel like this before. This is all because of you." I groan in attempt to relieve my anger.

"I'm sorry, noona. I can't help instead laugh since you're clumsy." Zelo brushes off the dust on my shirt and take his skateboard with him.

 

Then, he looks at me with his puppy eyes while rubs his palm together. His lips parted as he tries to control his laughter. At first, I don't want to forgive him but when he used the puppy eyes as his weapons, my heart become more softened.

 

"Okay, I'll forgive you. Just this time. But I have one condition." I nod while wave at him my index finger.

"But you said you'd forgive me. Why need such a condition?" He pouts as he protest with my idea.

"Yah, you need to be grateful. If not, I'm going to give you 10 conditions." I fold my arm on my chest while command like a King Queen. Zelo doesn't respond instead he just narrows his eyes at me in a cute way.

"Okay. Only one condition." After 5 minutes in silent, he finally agrees with me.

"Am I not cute enough until you dare to torture me?" Zelo mumbles alone when I walk in front of him. Even I heard his murmur clearly, I just ignore it while smile evilly by myself.

 

It's not easy to bully a gangster. If there's a chance, use it as well as you can. So, in my situation right now, I won't said 'no'. Plus, Zelo is too cute and it's make me think twice to specify my one and only condition.

I turn to my back when I feel no one behind me. There's Zelo still daydreaming at the park while tap on his skateboard. He holds his phone in his hand. Maybe he's thinking about my condition for him.

 

"It's okay, Zelo. Noona aren't that cruel." I talk to myself before I yell to make Zelo's soul come back to reality.

"Zelo! Do you want to stay there?" I cup my hand so my voice can reach the reverie Zelo. He seems lost when he realized that I'm no longer beside him.

 

Panic, he's searching for me around the park. Why did he acts so cute? He really looks like a lost puppy. I giggle on my spot and wave my hand at him but he doesn't sees me. Maybe I'm too short.

I sigh as I loud as I could. This boy are the clumsy one, not me. Again, I cupped my hand and shout for his name. He heard my voice as I can see he's looking for me while turns to his back and front.

 

"This can't be. I need to make a move." I march towards him and hide behind me.

 

At this time, he didn't bother at all to looks behind him. I decide to make a surprise for him as I give him a quick back hug. With the speed of lightning, he turns to his back and facing me. I smile broadly at him but his eyes show that he's really worried about me.

 

"Noona! Are you crazy? Where are you going? I almost have a heart attack when you're not in my sight." Zelo looks angry while he raises his voice toward me.

 

I am taken aback by his behavior when he scolded me. Is he really worried about me or just overdo it? Possibly, he's angry with me since I'm not forgive him with all my sincere. All of a sudden, I become more quiet than before. I don't know what to do when someone younger than me, scold me. Plus, he's a gangster.

My guess about bullying a gangster is really the worst of the worst. I don't think nicely about my action.

 

"Let's go before hyungs search for us." He drags me as he protectively hold my hand while rides his skateboard slowly.

 

On the way to the mansion, he didn't talk to me nor looked at me but he tightened his grip in mine. While I'm trying to keep our pace together since he walks too fast.

 

"Are you angry at me?" I speak timidly since he's not Zelo that I used to know.

"No. And let's not say much words right now. We'll talk when we arrive." He said in a stern voice.

 

I nod even though he can't see me because his back is facing me. Talk about his back, he really looks mature even from his back. Normally, he looks cute and playful but today I admit that he really belonged to a gang.

 

Zelo P.O.V

When Jaehee noona had a fun by teased me, suddenly, my phone buzz to inform that I received a message. I wonder who the sender so I swipe the screen and Yongguk hyung's number revealed on the screen.

As I try to remember back, today I rarely see Yongguk hyung. I only see him as we reach the mansion but after that he's disappear and I'd never see him even at the mansion. At first, I do feel curious and worry but I know Yongguk hyung is strong than all of us so the worried feeling recede from my heart.

The message that I received from Yongguk hyung make my eyes widen and lost in my own world for a quite minutes.

 

Please make sure that Jaehee on everybody's sight. I'll explain the reason later.

Yongguk hyung

 

​I gulp when I realized that Jaehee noona are not longer in my sight. I quickly search for her everywhere but I swear I can't find her. What should I talk to Yongguk hyung if Jaehee noona really goes missing.

After for several minutes, someone approach behind me and tap my back. Jaehee noona grins widely at me and at the same time I feel relieved.

But my emotion get on me as I yell at her. Actually, I am really worried. I don't mean to shout at her. I just follow my own feeling.

I drag her to the mansion without say any much words. I'm sorry, noona, to freak you out. I promise I will become your cute Zelo back.