Chapter 33

Protect


Chapter 33



 

Yongguk P.O.V

 

''She finally back. Thanks God.'' I whisper as I heard her voice for the first time when she went missing. The line on the other phone can't be heard anymore as I assumed that she already ended the call.

''Who's that? Jaehee noona?'' Zelo quickly dash toward me and throw me a dozen of questions about Jaehee. I smiled. I'm glad that he's worried about Jaehee too. But, right now, I can't answer all of his questions yet. I need to find out where's Yongnam hide Jaehee. Scanning the picture that Jaehee had sent me earlier, I try hard to remember this place. It's feel like I've been in this place before but those memories just can't show up in my mind. Where's this place? It's full of trees. It's seems like Jaehee's in the woods. Come on brain. Let's think harder, I need to save her as fast as possible. 

When I keep stare at the picture, suddenly something hit me hard. Memories.

House...Our house. Our old mansion that we used to grow up together.

 

"My...." House. Those words suddenly become inaudible. The words 'house' won't come out from my lips.

 

Her...

At the thought of house remind me of her. It's been a long time since those incident. I just can't forget about what happen before. Even it was in past, its still haunted me. Those memories won't disappear from my mind. Its hard. And I can't forget those memories. A painful memories.

 

"What are you saying, hyung?" Zelo becomes more curious when I'm kind of sort out of what really happen right now. He shakes my arm but I don't move a bit.

It's hurt.

 

"Hyung!! What happen?!" Zelo shouts as he feels more pressures when I just froze. Deep in his heart, he really wants to punch this guy but he knows he can't because he is the youngest. He can't does that to the leader.

Without saying much, I just leave Zelo alone. I really don't have any time to explain all this thing to him. This is so complicated. I need a lot of time and relaxed myself before I tell all of them about her. I'm not ready yet and I hate it. Yeah, I'm a coward person when it comes to her.

"Yahhh, Bang Yongguk!!!" This time, Zelo can't hold it anymore. He just burst out without care about their status. Whatever. In his opinion, all of hyung-maknae things aren't important anymore right now. Who's care when your girl are in stated where no one know whether she's fine or not and yet this man still can't move on with his old past.

 

Yongguk seems surprised with Zelo's behavior. He never acted like this before but who give a about that. Right now, he just need to focus about Jaehee. He can't be late. Plus he know about the hideout. He knows Yongnam. He knows what kind of person Yongnam is. Too well.

 

"Tell other about this. I found Jaehee's hideout. I'm going first and I'll send the address to you." I said as I'm about to leave but Zelo stops me from doing that. 

"Let's go together!" Zelo insists to follow my instruction and that made me mad. So mad that I just let out the emotion that I kept inside to this young man. 

"JUST DO AS I SAID!" I scream as I shook off Zelo's hand from blocking my way. I can't be late and I don't want to involve my members with Yongnam actually. Who know what Yongnam could do to them. He is capable to do anything. He has his man everywhere. His man that just come out from the prison and some kind of gangster. 

 

With that, I run away from Zelo and dash towards my car. Wait for me, Jaehee.

 


 

The air become more tense and suffocating when I reach my old house. I get out from my car and something familiar greet my eyesight. As I said before, Yongnam is really here. I could see his car parked under the big tree where we used to play together. With a calm state, I enter the house without thinking much. Since I'm in my old house, I don't feel any threaten here at all. I somehow feel secured and I know every single, every edge of my old house.

And with that positive thought lead me to death.

When my leg touch the cold floor inside the house, I saw something where it can't be seen with a real eyes but memories. Nostalgia. 

 

"Hello, Yongguk. Long time no see." Yongnam's voice could be heard and my eyes quickly searching for him. There he is, sitting on the couch with an evil smirk plastered on his face while hold baseball bat in his left hand. This is gonna be a blood battle.

''Where's Jaehee?'' I growl. Nothing can be heard except of our breath breathing for air. I can't hear any sound nor a voice. Where did he puts my Jaehee? That's the only thought that appear in my mind. I don't want anything else. I just want my Jaehee to be alive and safe.

''You want that girl badly? Wow, you're already move on, aren't you?'' Yongnam said and that time he stoods up from his seat and keep banging the baseball bat on his palm. Seems like he has many thing to said to me about her.

''Just tell me WHERE.IS.JAEHEE.'' I said through grit teeth when Yongnam didn't even care to answer my question. 

''Su Yujin.'' Yongnam said but he not staring at me, instead he just looks at the old couch where old the memories starts.

 

Hearing those name is such a painful to me. I remember how she smile when I greet her. The way she looks at me is the most sweetest moment ever yet its bring much pain. Su Yujin. The girl that I love the most. The girl that make my stomach goes butterflies whenever she calls my name. 

She's weak. Everything she does never seems right yet it never seems wrong. She always ended up crying whenever someone bullies her and never fight back. Everything she did, I really want to protect her. 

 

 

 

 

 



Hey guys, it's been a long time right? Sorry for not updating my story and I guess you guys are waiting for the next chapter right? hehe. Here's the fresh chapter that just take out from the oven. Enjoy it.