I ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was an unpleasantly cold autumn night. The dark embraced our precious Seoul into its arms as the moon was sheltered by the murky looming clouds. I was laying down in my bed, buried into biology books and a lot of papers. Who would imagine that medicine could become so deadly? Unlike Bobby, I have no talent. I can't sing, I can't dance and mostly I can't rap. So, the only way I could help my family was to become a doctor ... or die trying to.

I decided to stop studying for a while as I felt like my head was becoming a ticking bomb, ready to explode at any moment if any other unnecessary information would be added to it. I threw the books carelessly on the floor and made myself comfortable under the soft sheets.

I reached my phone and looked up for the latest news about my brother. He was gone for more than one month already, busy with his insane idol schedule and surprisingly, not seeing him around awakened the 'good sister spirit' inside of me. I was missing him.

 

''Bobby dissed Idols rappers again''

 

"Tsk... Isn't he an Idol rapper?" I mumbled to myself as I scrolled down the pages full of hatred. People were complaining about how arrogant, ugly and untalented my brother was . It's not like he has killed any idol through his lyrics...Besides, I could never understand why would they call Bobby arrogant when there was Hanbin in the same group. He was just so... Suddenly, a notification popped up interrupting my line of thoughts.

Jiwon sent you a message: ''Are you home?''

You sent a message to Jiwon: '' Yes. Why? ''

Even though my replies seemed to be short and cold, the happiness was boiling inside my body.

Jiwon sent you a message: '' I am coming home, don't make me wait outside too long. It's cold!''

I found myself unconsciously smiling at the phone's screen. My brother was finally coming home. I was happier than a kid who has been waiting for Santa Clause the whole year. I jumped out of the bed and started to look for other clothes to wear as I ended up in his hoodie and a pair of pale blue skinny jeans.

Our parents weren't home. They headed back to America in order to sell the place where we used to stay and fix so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter