XXVIII ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SongMinho's POV 

 

I was wondering how many times should I pretend that I don't notice how are the things going between Hana and Hanbin. She would gawk at him for few seconds without even realising it... her eyes would freeze like an old computer infected by a malware everytime he was around. 

The only thing I disliked about her was him. Hana's only defective was Hanbin.

We were sitting there, in the middle of the room, not knowing how to react to Hanbin's sentence, only Hana's face lighted up. Even if her lips didn't curve up, I knew she was smiling inside. She tried her best to hide it but she couldn't fool me... I was the one who studied every little face gesture of hers since the first day we met. She had the kindest coffee brown eyes trimmed by long gorgeous lashes who held such an intelligence and serenity that it was impossible for me not to become a prisoner  of them. Her cheekbones weren't especially high and her nose was a little too long to be perfect but there was an undeniable symmetry to her face features... And perhaps that's what captivated so much about her. She would tie her long brown hair in a ponytail, she would not care if she looked better without. 

"We will take some fresh air." Bobby announced before he grabbed Hanbin's arm and pulled him out of the room while Hana just followed them quietly and pulled the door after her. 

They all left...Leaving me alone with the girl that I used to have feelings for.

Sumin was my girlfriend but I was barely recognising her in that moment. She changed a lot and somehow I felt guilty... I knew that I was the one who turned her into this kind of person. 

Everything started that day... 

 

• • •

 

It was a lovely day, the first of all the days of spring with crocuses and wallflowers in the cottage gardens. The lazy wind pushed against the unmown grass like a child sending dandelion seeds on their way. 

I was a trainee back then. I was heading to YG building for my dance practice when I saw her...

She was stunning, the most beautiful thing that I ever landed my eyes on. 

She looked just like a porcelain doll. No imperfection could be spotted in her appearance. Her lovely eyes always held a tiny warmth within them. Her long black hair was laying gently over her shoulder bones, kissing her soft skin as she was wearing a white dress. She looked like she just fell from the heaven, perhaps the angels were jealous of her beauty. 

"Excuse me, do you know how can I get to this Chinese restaurant?" She handed me a piece of paper with an address inscription on it. The first thing I noticed were her long nails painted with a warm colour and a butterfly on one of them. I was wondering if she was going to a date because someone like her couldn't be single.

"That's actually in my way, I can show you." I said as I looked over the coordinations written on the paper.  

"Thank you." Her flawlessly sculpted lips crafted by angels curved upwards. Sitting that close to her made me see them clearly, glistening attractively with cherry lip balm that added further rosy colour. 

All that features set toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter