XV ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The lingering light was obliterated by the rapidly falling night. The once salmon and purple sky transformed into a vast expanse of jet-black that engulfed the town. A canopy of luminous stars materialized amongst the ocean of blackness. 

When the clock struck 7 pm everything was already planned.Sumin took care of everything including the place where we were going to have the "wonderful" dinner. Somehow I managed to convince Hanbin to come, based on his personality he will ask for something in return. Asking him for a favour wasn't the best thing I could do but I had no other option. The mirror had that patina of age over the bronze frame, likewise, the surface of the glass was splotched black in places. I was standing in front of it, staring at myself ...or, at least, the distorted image of myself.
 

Mirrors are like people, they can see your appearance, but they can't see what is haunting your soul. I ran my fingers over the frame, feeling the ridges and grooves while inside of me a war of feelings was unfolding.

The sadness flowed through my veins and deadened my mind. It was a poison to my spirit, dulling me killing off all he  other emotions until it was the only one that remained. I didn't know how the night will end, but I had no good feeling towards it. I aimed the closet, looking for something to dress, but my style would never fit a fancy restaurant like the one thatSumin made the reservation to. I was never the type of girl who would paint herself with a tonne of make-up and wear tight dresses just to get men's attention. 
 

 

My hand rested on closet as a sigh left my mouth. Nothing to wear... 

"Hana!" Bobby bumped into the room, shouting my name even if only a few steps were between us.

"What?!" I grunted tersely, wondering if he will ever learn how to use a door properly. 

My eyes leaned on him while his instantly squinted and lips curved upwards. I couldn't help but smile too. Making people smile or laugh without any effort was probably his main talent. He could be a great clown instead of a rapper. 

"I have something for you! " The excitement could be read in his voice, he started to jump around like a rabbit as he handed me a white box with black stripes. "Don't forget to read the card." He added before he left the room, in the same way he entered it without forgetting to slam the door as a farewe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter