XXIX ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Apparently the adrenaline was activating my sympathetic nervous system, making my heart beat faster and diverting the blood to my muscles away from my gut.

It took me few second to realize how close were actually Sumin and Mino in that moment. Her hands fell off his jacket once she noticed that my attention was turned towards them. She non fixed her hair and raised her eyebrow. She tried to act cool but I could notice the awkwardness in her movements.

"They found out...?" Mino repeated my sentence while his face expression painted other colours like concern and curiosity. 

I just nodded as I waved my hand in the air, asking them to followed me into the kitchen where we found Hanbin and Bobby. They were standing in front of the window, absorbed by the transparent glass. 

 

 

When we got beside them, Hanbin slowly pulled me closer to him as he wrapped his arms around me. The feel of his body so close to mine soothed me more than I could ever expect. My first reaction was to release myself because no one knew about 'us' yet. But, his embrace was so warm...His big, strong arms seemed very protective when they wrapped around my frail body. The world around me melted away as I sunk into a euphoric feeling. 

He looked as handsome as always, honeyed shadows cast over the sharp planes of his face meanwhile his eyes were hollow and blank. He was staring at the girl from across the street.

She looked like she came from an underground concert from the 90's. Worn and torn jeans covered her legs as an old faded Metallica sweater clad her torso. Her laced up calf-high boots were caked with dried and harden mud. Dark circles laid beneath her cold gunmetal eyes, dark kohl eyeliner lined her upper lids, which was smudged from either sleep or rubbing her eyes.

She was holding a Konbat in her right hand while the other one was shoved into her pocket. Judging by her body proportion, she was surely working at McDonalds or KFC. There was no doubt that she was the over-weight girl from last night.

When my fingers ran across Hanbin's arm gently, his body muscles relaxed a bit as a sigh escaped from his dry lips. His brain needed time to proceed what was happening and find a solution for it.

"I'm going to finish a song." Hanbin announced as he masked the most insincere smile. Behind the mask that he was wearing, there was sadness and concern. He looked anxiously at the window, researching the whole street from left to right repeatedly as any single sound passed by, checking for signs of danger that would not even come. I couldn't blame him for being unreasonably afraid, he was probably waiting for media to appear or who knows what kind of scenarios were playing into his mind. 

 

♦ ♦ ♦

 

The time passed so slowly as I started to wonder if God's clock has been damaged or stolen by the devil itself. After hours of waiting, Mino and Sumin could finally leave. Even if the creepy fan disappeared a while ago, they had to wait just to making sure that the zone was clear. It felt like we were the main characters in a zombie movie and our zombie surely ate a lot.

Even if I remained alone with Mino for few minutes I couldn't talk with him. Actually, I didn't know how to explain the whole situation. He was just a victim in our selfish game of love. I felt guilty for the kiss, for the fake hopes that I probably gave it to him... I also felt bad for the touch that he had to see, between me and Hanbin.

Even if he didn't say anything, I was sure he was waiting for my explication or for my rejection. Unfortunately, I wasn't strong enough that day to say it to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter