XX ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The shock had knocked every wisp of air from my lungs as I stayed there... Struggling to inhale and exhale. I was trying to remember how to breathe, unable to speak, totally stunned as the name bounced around my mind. -'' Sumin''

My eyes turned towards Mino. His face expression didn't change since the last time I checked him. His eyes were empty confirming me that we were talking about the same person. That explained everything... Her uncomfortable behaviour when she saw Mino, that hidden grin on her face, the way she looked at me every time I touched him, the irony in her voice when she said that we would be a great couple... And above all of that, the question about past relationships. It didn't  target me, but him. 

I started to massage my temple...That was way too much to take after a deadly night. 

''Hana? Are you ok?.'' Taehyun waved his hand in front of my sight, getting me out of a trance and throwing me into an embarrassing moment. 

''Oh, yeah. All good, I was just-... thinking about something'' My lips cracked a fake smile as I the TV.

 

• • • 

 

''Thank you for welcoming us.'' Taehyun smiled bright, running his fingers through his hair again. It was just like a vice he couldn't get rid off. 

''It was a pleasure to meet you. Take care of you!'' He nodded as his hand aimed my hair, in a totally different way than he touched his own. He just messed it, leaving strands falling down on my face. I was wondering if it made him feel better to ruin the other's people hair while his was perfectly settled.

 

"You will regret this Taehyun! Soon."

 

Taehyun was the first one who left the house, giving me enough time to grab Mino's arm and stop him going further. I tried to act tough but once he turned around, my  legs got weak.

''I didn't have time to tell you. I didn't know she is going to be there. I also didn't know you two are friends.'' Mino spoke up, not giving me any chance to persecute him. His fingers gently caressed away the strands of hair that remained on my face.

My eyes faced the ground as I slowly released his arm. He was right. I was the one who didn't give him any information about the date. I was feeling guilty because I put everyone in an awkward situation the other night, including me and Hanbin.

I felt his hand falling down from my hair to the chin, lifting it up and making me gaze into his eyes. Bobby used to warned me about jerks on the streets, but never about gentlemen with abyssal eyes. As I looked into his eyes I could feel him searching deep into my soul.  

''Khm.'' Someone coughed. I looked above Mino's shoulder and spotted a guy who was having his arms crossed and a frown planted his forehead. 

 

"Hanbin..."

 

 Involuntary, I took a step back from Mino. 

''I'll call you later dollface.'' Mino gave me a tender smile as he turned around and noticed the reason of my withdrawal. 

 

• • • 

 

'' Are you doing it on purpose?'' Burning rage hissed through his body like deathly poison, screeching a demanded release in the form of unwanted violence.He was like a volcano erupting; fury sweeping off him like ferocious waves. The wrath consumed like, engulfing his moralities and destroying the boundaries. 

'' I don't know what you are talking about.'' I said as I made my way to the kitchen, hoping that he will just stop following me around. Even tho, I was getting used to that kind of treatment from him. I took a seat at the table and started to peel an orange. 

'' Throwing yourself to Mino.'' A cruel sneer formed on his beautiful face. He leaned forward, his eyes bearing straight into mine.

''Stop it Hanbin.'' My hands twitched and I could feel a vein pulsing in my forehead.

''Isn't it true?''  He seemed to be unimpressed by my reaction. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter