XXI ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"No... this can't happen." His nostrils were flaring, mouth opened wide but shut like a goldfish's with no sound coming out.

Hanbin's face stuck in an incredulous expression, as he was shaking head in disbelief. 

"What's wrong?!" I asked concern the person who was standing in front of me like a statue. He was having that unblinking stare as he was aiming the iPad screen.

It was the first time when I saw the Mighty Kim Hanbin like that. In other circumstances I would probably enjoy the moment but thinking better about it...it should have been something serious. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" He startled once I gripped his arm. It seemed to be a touch of fear for him. 

His look had the biggest swap you could ever see. For a moment, he gazed at me like I was his biggest enemy.

"Check this." He cleared his throat as he handed me the iPad.
 

Dispatch reveals a newly rumoured couple.
 

During the years, Dispatch revealed a number of relationships involving Korean celebrities and it seems that this year will be no different, with a new rumoured relationship reported today.
This morning, Dispatch reported spotting Kim Hanbin, the leader of newly debut YG boy group: iKon, on a date with a mysterious girl last night. The rumoured couple seemed to enjoy a romantic dinner at one of the most expensive restaurants in Seoul. 
Surprisingly was the fact that the couple didn't leave the restaurant alone but with no other than Kim Hanbin's friend and also agency mate, Song Minho. 
The source confirmed even a kiss between Kim Hanbin and the mysterious girl. 
Dispatch is currently trying to find out who is the girl and if the things are serious between those two.

 

My hands started to shake once I finished reading the last sentence, the room started spinning like " Wheel of Fortunate" as my eyes started to run chaotically across the room. 

 

"This couldn't happen... "
 

"Hey... It will be alright." Hanbin's voice was unsure but yet so soft and comforting. His hand caressed gently my head as his eyes were effortlessly trying to make me believe his words.

I felt so frustrated, there couldn't be there a single good day for me? Why was I always so unlucky. 

"I'll just... go to study." The hardest thing was to take a step back and lose his touch...That touch that I always craved for.

My sadness was like a flowing river, cold and unending. It washed all the goodness out of me and left me a mere shell of what I had once been. I was laying in my bed surrounded by papers of what I should study for my next exam but my mind didn't afford any other information. 
 

"How could I even be happy? Whenever I get a little drop of happiness, something bad happens and wipes it right away. "
 

My life was pitiful. I had no talent and I wasn't even pretty enough to be a model.

The door cracked as I could hear someone's steps scratching the floor. I closed my eyes... The person's weight could be felt like a small wave of the blankets. 

His smell was plante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter