VII ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Don't touch her. '' Someone snarled...I immediately recognised that cold voice... Hanbin. His steps hit the floor with annoyance. I gasped once I observed his gaze. His dead eyes were penetrating me, no emotion could be read on his face. The air became heavier as I felt like I was suffocating with it. Hanbin was really intimidating me sometimes... and I wasn't the only one since Bobby felt the same way when they first met. 

"I thought you ... were having a break from practice.'' Mino hesitated to talk once B.I's eyes targeted him. It just confirmed that Mino was sharing the same feeling with me when it comes to Hanbin's cold behaviour. 

 

Mino was still holding my arm even tho there wasn't any problem with my balance anymore. Seems like Hanbin remarked it too since he frowned as soon as he started to stare at my arm again. 

"I don't need breaks.'' He shortly replied. I could feel the tension between them, it felt like Hanbin was going to pick up a fight at any moment. I released myself from Mino's grip as I assured that B.I's face relaxed at least a bit. Mino nodded as he smiled warmly. 

"Ermm... I should find my brother.'' I was trying to get out from there. I thanked Mino quickly as I hurried to the next door. I could hear Hanbin's steps following me but I didn't slow down. Once I got inside of the practice room, I realised that no one was there. I rested my back against the wall and closed my eyes... This was so embarrassing ... I was wondering how Mino felt about that awkward moment... It was the first time I ever saw him and to be honest about it, he was really attractive.

I got lost in my own thoughts as his image was coming up into my mind like flashes. When I opened my eyes, I noticed Hanbin staying in front of me with his arms crossed. He raised an eyebrow as he pointed out his finger in my way. 

"You. Why did you come here?'' He was wearing different clothes now, from white ones to black ones again...

"Bobby forgot his wallet home.'' I grunted as I handed him my own. " Please give this to him when he is coming back.'' I turned aside as I planned to leave when he rested his arm against the wall, blocking my way.

I glanced him confused. His eyes were glittering, his expression wasn't emotionless anymore but yet I couldn't define the feeling that was scripted on his face. After few days spent with him I could say that Hanbin was the most confusing guy I ever met. During this days I saw two sides of him. The arrogant, self-centred, aggressive, annoying, stubborn Hanbin and the caring, cute and somehow attractive Hanbin. I think I'm going crazy... How can I even think that Hanbin was at least for a minute attractive. That's NO NO...

 

"You really pissed me off this morning.'' He sounded tired. Perhaps the fan signing event wasn't so easy to deal with. His forehead leaned on my shoulder as that electrifying feeling embraced my body once again.

Unwittingly, I ran my fingers through his silky hair. This was the first time when I felt comfortable around him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to judge you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter