XXXIX ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

There were only a few minutes left until I should have met up with Hanbin and my heart was a ticking bomb. I could feel each heartbeat... every single pound in my chest but, not through my ears because they were occupied listening to the loud music that was coming from Bobby's dorm. My brother has been avoiding me ever since he came back from Japan. At first, I thought it was all in my mind but then, I noticed how he slowly started to skip breakfasts. An unbelievable thing when it comes to Bobby who's only serious relationship has always been with his food.

I felt kind of betrayed, mostly because I knew that the only reason behind his awkward and distant behavior was no other than Kim Hanbin. 

I was prepared for the hellish date and that's only because I came up with the perfect plan. I was wearing a pair of black leather jeans which I would definitely never wear again, a transparent top and some red high heels borrowed from Sumin. It was uncomfortable to wear that kind of y clothes as they were never in my comfort zone but, the urge to get a little bit of revenge on Hanbin was bigger than that. 

My hair was tied in a rebellious ponytail. A few strands were falling down the sides, making the whole look a little bit 'dirty'. Unfortunately, my fancy makeup couldn't cover up completely the dark circles placed under my drowsy eyes... I truly disliked how roughly the lost nights put a stamp on my appearance.

I stormed out of the door ,bumping   it after me and bouncing it in the frames. As a reaction to my action, another door cracked. It was my brother, who was the biggest failure when it comes to spying. He was peeking through a crevice that was way too large to escape out of anyone's observation as even a blind person could see him.

''You are the worst spy South Korea could ever have.'' I monotonously said before I crossed my arms and let out a deep sigh, amazed how an idiot could be my brother sometimes.

''.'He mumbled as he opened the door and rested his back on the frame, sulking like a little kid who lost a game. "I wanted to do that.'' He cockily added.

''Sure you did.'' I rolled my eyes and continued my way downstairs.

''Are you going to meet Hanbin?'' His voice switched between volumes as a slight sign of curiosity danced through the words of his question that I didn't even bother to reply. 

 

 

My whole body froze once my heels hit the last stair. His stunning appearance fixed me in place as I was unable to move any of my muscles once his dark eyes gazed deeply into mine.  I could feel it... Beating, pulsing, thumping. My broken heart was going through a self-destruction... Just like an unlucky little fish who is struggling to survive on the ground. Suffocating slowly, with no chance of escape.

He was looking better than ever. Perhaps, I wasn't the only one who wanted to prove something during our last date. His chiseled chest and muscular body were visible behind the tight white shirt as he was wearing a pair of pale blue ripped jeans and casual shoes . A brown coat was hanging in a stylish manner around his shoulders, making the whole outfit look like it was bookmarked from a fashion magazine. 

His plump lips cracked upwards into a mesmerizing smile, revealing my favourite thing in his appearance... That annoying God damn y dimple.

Then, he gently ran his long fingers through his tousled hair with a clear lust surfacing his abyssal eyes. He hesitantly stepped closer, like a baby who was learning to walk for the first time. He raised his hand in the air, waiting for mine with a sparkle of joy in his eyes. 

''Let's go. I want to end this faster.'' I coldly uttered as I avoided his insanely intense gaze.

Hanbin's eyebrows arched down and his lips slightly pursed. There was a huge fire burning inside my chest whenever I spoke that way to him as the words were a two sides knife. Have you ever promised yourself that you will never give the person you love an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter