XXXV ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

''Oh yes, it is.'' Her eyes slammed me against the dusty seat as my stomach got strangled by an invisible hand. My breath became erratic,deep and then shallow. A weak smile cracked the corners of my lips in an attempt to mask the concern that my whole body held within. Whenever I was forced to lie, Pinocchio syndrome was taking over the control of my body, under different symptoms. Instead of hiccuping, I would go as red as a radish and stutter each word.

Suddenly, the fangirl grabbed my hand and used one of my fingerprints to pass the security check... But, obviously, the phone didn't react to my stamp,causing a grimace to surface on her face.


"I knew it! " She  enthusiastically yelled like a person who just discovered the meaning of life after several years of researches.  Her body leaned closer, making the air around us impossible to breathe. Her pupils dilated as her index finger bounced into my chest. 

"That night, you were with Hanbin. If the phone  isn't yours that means only one thing... " 

 

"That's it...I got busted..."

 

The thoughts were accelerating inside my head. I wanted to slow them so I can breathe but they wouldn't do so. My respiration turned  into gasps as I felt that I will black out. 

My heart was hammering inside my chest like it belonged to a rabbit who was running for his skin. My head was a carousel of fears spinning out of control, each one pushing my mind into blackness. I didn't know what that girl was capable of. If she chased Hanbin like she was a serial killer, what could she have done to me?

Suddenly, the darkness was raised by the luminous lightning of an escape idea. 

"Aaahhh! It hurts! Ahhh" The whines that came out louder than I planned filled the bus with noise as I gained attention from all the other passengers. An old man who was only a few meters away from us almost jumped from his seat to help me, but the glare of his tiger wife stopped him right away.

The girl beside me fell into a trance for the first time. Her palsied eyes blankly stared at me for more than one minute making my groans unsure of their credibility. Perhaps, she thought about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter