XXXVI ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When the moon fell in love with the sun, the nature law has been broken and they had to face the consequences. They were punished to seek for each other but never meet on the same sky for more than few minutes after years of searching. 

 

My hands gripped the little frame of the window in order to keep my balance as my eyes leaned on his beautiful body. His white t-shirt was perfectly falling  down on his firm shoulders meanwhile, the jeans were shoved into some colorful sneakers. I wish I could stop the time and keep him like this forever, but as soon as my eyes stopped on his face I knew that it was the last time when I will see him. 

I believe there was no such a thing as happy ending for our love story...

 

• • •

 

''Stop!'' I gasped, trying to release myself from his embrace. His strong arms were wrapped around my tiny waist meanwhile, his breath was brushing every inch of my neck's skin.

Everything about him was driving me crazy, overloading my senses and putting me in the hypostasis of being unable to control my own body. I felt like he was playing with my mind, controlling it and getting the reactions that he needed for his own satisfaction. He was my puppeteer and both of us were aware of it.

Perhaps, it was me who fell first but he was not invincible either. Even Superman would have a weakness and for Hanbin... I became that one weakness. He always liked to tease and play games with me but he also learned how to express his feelings like he never did before. I couldn't imagine that behind that cold and intimidating posture, Hanbin was actually everything a girl could wish for. 

''You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter