XXXI ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

''Ok then, we can start.'' I was dying with anxiety just by thinking what he was going to say. My feet wouldn't stop bouncing the cold ground as the movement was slightly calming me down. Hanbin's hand was placed on my leg, his fingers were coiled as they were exerting pressure on my skin. He was nervous. Even if earlier he assured that everything is going to be alright, the worriedness within his eyes wasn't saying the same thing anymore.

''The reason why I wanted to meet Hana is because of you, Hanbin.'' His eyes were blank, no emotion could be read on his face as every gesture seemed controlled, almost having a robotic movement. 

''Sir, last time you asked me if I am willing to risk everything for my feelings but, why would I have to choose? Am I the only idol who is dating someone?'' I could feel the sadness grinding him. The war between what he wants and what Mr. Yang wants was killing him inside. As a hard working guy, Hanbin disliked disappointing people. He always wanted to live up himself to everyone's expectations and please them no matter who they were or how much he had to work to do so.

''Because you are reckless recently. Ikon just debuted and the haters are already throwing shades. You had the most controversial debut and remember Hanbin, those who protected you were the fans. Those girls who love you... Some of them might even work just to be able to see you in a concert. Do you want to break their hearts with a dating rumor?'' Mr. Yang took a deep breath as he closed his eyes for few seconds. His index finger was tapping the desk in annoyance as it was mimicking the movement of my foot hitting the floor . 

 

''They won't find out. I will be more careful from now on.'' Hanbin vowed. His eyes were glittering with the reflexion of his boss into them. 

''You are not in the trainee days anymore when you could walk peacefully on the streets of Seoul. Even if you are wearing that mask, you can be easily recognized. Since the first day of the 'Who Is Next' survival, you gained fans. Do you know why?'' Hanbin shook his head as he waited for Mr. Yang to continue his speech.

''Because everyone could see a leader in you. You were spending nights in the studio, creating the songs that could save your team. Now that you debuted you feel satisfied, relaxed. Where is the leader that everyone, including me, praised?'' His firm eyes and harsh tone sent shivers through my spine. Hanbin froze. It was unbelievable what effect had Mr. Yang towards him. It felt like I was spectating a family argument. Mr. Yang is known for his different sty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter