XXXVIII ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The news got me falling from ten feet to the ground, landing on my back. The shock knocked every wisp of air from my lungs as I stood there struggling to inhale and exhale. I was unable to speak, I was stunned as the title kept bouncing around inside my skull. How was I supposed to react in this situation? 

''What's wrong?'' Sumin firstly asked but once she got closer and took a peek at my phone's screen she knew that I have found out. ''Ah... Don't mind this. Just rumours.'' She quickly spoke, just like a kid who doesn't know how to lie. 

''Rumours usually have photos too?'' I ironically asked before I handed her the phone. 

Hanbin was sitting beside a girl. His arm wrapped around her neck as he was holding an alcoholic drink in the other one. She was dressed extremely y, having a transparent top that exposed the colour of her bra and some leather jeans which outlined her perfect body. In the picture they were both laughing, Hanbin's cheek was cracking his usual irresistible dimple. Knowing that he was touching another girl that way was hurting me inside. The jealousy took control over my body just like an incurable disease. 

He was miles away, having fun with some random girl while I was home, missing and waiting for him like a stupid little girl blinded by love. The situation got me into a storm of mixed feelings. I was disappointed, mad, jealous and sad... He didn't have 'enough time' to talk to me due to his 'busy schedule' but he had time to go out and have fun with other girls. 

 

 

''Hana... Let's see a movie tonight.'' She suggested before she took my hand and placed the phone into it. 

I stared at the black screen for few seconds without saying anything, lost into my own thoughts. My mood was ruined. I didn't have the patience to watch a movie but noticing her clumsy attend to make me forget about it convinced me to give it a try.

''Ok. We will but under my conditions.'' I firmly said. 

''And which are those?'' She was looking at me with her beautiful big eyes, waiting for me to explain what was going through my mind. 

''I have no mood for romance movies so we will either watch action or horror.'' I nonchalantly said, placing my hand on her shoulder and hiding my mood behind a fake smile.''Oh and you won't mention that name in front of me.'' I added, referring to Hanbin.

Her face brightened up as a smile slightly showed up in the corners of her lips. She happily nodded, agreeing with my conditions and showing me her thumb in an 'Ok' sign.

 

• • •

 

Hours passed slower than I thought they would. I couldn't focus on anything that day as the image of Hanbin and that girl was still inked on my retina  like a permanent tattoo. 

During the last class, my phone shortly vibrated and I froze at the sight of his name popping on my screen. 

You got a  message from The .

I always had this bad habit to change the name of the people I was fighting with from my contacts. It was like a little self-revenge for what they did to me...An easy one. I slid my finger on the screen and opened the message.

The sent you a message: ''Where are you? Answer my calls.''

I locked the phone back, ignoring his message for the first time since I met him. My heart was aching doing it, even if he definitely deserved it. I knew that falling in love deeply with someone means to risk great pain but I never wanted to experience that kind of pain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter