XXX ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It felt like I just inherited Spiderman's sense as my inner danger alarm started to ring louder than ever. Blame it on my native curiosity but I felt an urge to know who was the secret sender. Being aware of the troubles I could get into and still wanting to meet that person surely gave me the award of 'World's Craziest Female'.

''Is everything alright?'' Hanbin asked as he tried to take a peek at my phone. Luckily, I was sagacious enough to shove it back into my pocket before he could see the message.

He gazed at me for few seconds without saying anything. The guilt of hiding things would sit on my chest, making those seconds feel like an eternity of torture.

"Ok...You are acting weird." His beautiful eyes were still measuring every inch of my skin as I could feel the warmth of each movement on my body. 

''Are you free tonight?'' I tried to change the subject as I hoped he will stop suspecting me. 

''Why? Do you want to invite me to a date?'' The way his lips lifted upward... The way his dimple crinkled on his soft cheek... The way his white teeth were perfectly aligned...It just blurred my vision.

With every smile, every word and every touch, I was sinking even more into the ocean called Hanbin... Just like a professional swimmer who forgot how to save herself, I became helpless in the abyssal waves of love. 

''Do you want me to?'' I rose my brow and pursed my lips, locking the smile that almost escaped. 

''I have a rehearsal for the next concert but after that, I might be free.'' He teased me before his thumb started to caress my cheek.

''How greedy can I be?'' He questioned as he gently touched my lower lip. His piercing eyes wouldn't give me any break, my heart was racing, marveling at how handsome Hanbin was. My  cheeks pinked as I swallowed. When he was with me, there was no place where I would rather be...

But, as much as I wanted to feel his plump lips over and over again, I had something important to do. A person was waiting for me in front of 'The Libertine' restaurant. A person that could be a threatened for Hanbin's career just by knowing about 'us'.

"I have to go. Send me a text from Bobby once you finish the rehearsal." Hanbin seemed taken aback by my subtle rejection as he blinked in surprise. Unlike other times, he quickly righted his face expression and put on a smile. He changed so much during the time spent together... Before he would get mad but now, he seemed to make an effort in understanding me even if I could still spot on his face how much he disliked it . 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter