XXXIII♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

There's a moment between our choices and consequences. It's whatever I did has already occurred but the reaction was yet to come. The seed of embarrassment got wedged inside of me, ready to blossom red upon my cheeks. 

The sound of his steps stopped once he got beside me as his shadow became an umbrella for my body. My eyes dipped in the ground, prepared to get scold for my mistakes.  That could top my personal ''Hall of Shame'' filled with embarrassing moments collected during the years. As I said before, I was never a lucky person so this kind of situations were inevitable.

His eyes widened and for a moment, I swear I could see how his jaw is going to break off from the rest of his face. I felt the heat going through my cheeks... Blushing wouldn't have been a problem but what I did was to go as red as a beetroot and radiate awkwardness like a hot pan. His eyes flickered between our gazes before the giggle that rumbled out of his throat made his face transform into its former self. 

 

''Is everything alright?'' Sumin asked concerned as she tried to take a peek over the dumpster. Luckily Mino's body was blocking her sight.

''Yeah, just a dog messing around with some pizza leftovers.'' Mino was clearly amused by the situation as his eyes were dancing in enjoyment, making the moment even harder to deal with.

With a subtle sign of  head, he suggested me to get out of there before Sumin would see me. He turned around on his heels and went back to her, trying to become a distraction and give me enough time to escape. I was so close to do that but another obstacle called 'Kim Hanbin' came between me and my freedom. My phone started to ring out loud... Bigbang's song ''Bang Bang Bang'' killed me as it resounded in the whole area.

''Who is there?'' Sumin yelled in obvious frustration before she started to walk towards me. I could hear Mino struggling to stop her, saying that no one was there but everything was in vain.

 

Once she saw me, her facial expression turned out to be a copy of Mino's as the shock smacked her upside the head with a bat . The only difference between them was that she didn't find the situation funny but more like irritating. Her face reddened with anger, disgust and almost hatred while I  just stood there frozen, traumatized. I couldn't believe it happened... I couldn't believe that I got caught.

''What are you doing here?'' She coldly asked as flashed a quick glare in my way. Expecting mercy from Sumin would be a waste of time. She would never act like she didn't see anything or let me go that easily... She would remind me of the incident every time she would have the chance to, making my life miserable with it.

''She wanted to talk with me.'' Mino stated nonchalantly as he wrapped his arm friendly around my neck. He tried to defend me but instead of that, he just dug his own grave. Even if there was nothing intimate about the touch, I could sense a bit of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter