Final (1/2) ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AuthorNote: A few things you need to know before reading the chapter: 1. As you probably noticed the chapter's name is Final 1/2  that means there is one more chapter before this fanfic will be complete. 2. After this story will be complete, I might still post a special chapter for you guys but that will be announced in the next chapter(the last official one).  3. The video below is a teaser/trailer special for final chapter so enjoy it (it was made by Mintsugar73, you can find her shop's link in the description.).

Thank you for being loyal, waiting patiently, commenting. upvoting and subscribing this story. Also, I am sorry for making you wait so long but I actually felt a lot of pressure and that's only because I didn't want to let any of you down.  Thank you for the messages and support on the other stories! 

Happy Valentine's Day and hope you will enjoy the chapter! 

 

 

 

My eyes laid on the guy who was sitting at the table. He had that kind of tousled dark hair that complemented perfectly his tanned skin. His eyes danced beautifully in the shadows of the room and his lips stretched once his chiseled jaw lifted with a proud, pleasant smile that nearly melted me into a puddle of nothing.

His black elegant shirt land tight on his well-defined chest and wide shoulders, being clumsily shoved into a pair of white jeans that exposed more of his muscular legs. The long rolled up sleeves hanged above his veiny hands in a weirdly attractive way. 

Mino emanated that kind of manliness that would make you stop and stare for a while.

''Hi.'' His husky voice surprisingly sent a shiver down my spine.

It has been such a long time since we lastly talked... Our past being something I didn't want to revisit as the close friendship ended abruptly when I shamelessly crossed the line with that kiss. I should have known that it is a bad idea to use a person just to detach yourself from the other problems. My childish acts weren't something I was proud of but, at the same time, the past won't change just because we regret it.

''Hi.'' I slightly bowed my head awkwardly, going back to that moment each time his eyes glistened at me.

 

 

I turned my head to the side and looked at Hanbin whose face fell faster than a loaf removed from the oven.  His eyebrows furrowed up and his lips slightly pursed. He was standing there, frozen, with no intention of hiding the way he felt. His hand brushed away a few strands of hair meanwhile he squinted at me through hardened eyes which brought only unfounded accusations of a jealous lover.

I tried to move forward but his slender fingers gripped my shoulders and roughly pulled me backward into his chest. His strong arms wrapped around my body and his head tilted to the side.

''Your game is no fun, Hana.'' He whispered and the words hovered in the air between us, tickling one side of my neck. His voice sounded like a beautiful melody but the words felt like small cuts of knives.

I struggled to spun around to face him but once I succeed, I ended up mentally cursing myself for doing it. His face was too close for my own comfort as I could feel his warm breath brushing against my forehead.

He nonchalantly bent to my level and looked straight into my eyes. His abyssal eyes flashed dangerously and caged me inside of them for the last time meanwhile his addictive scent dug into my nostril and pushed me into a roller-coaster of memories.

Hanbin might not have been as handsome as Mino but, he surely had that: 'get over here' vibe inside of him which was definitely more attractive than physical looks. His voice wasn't husky either but honeyed and proud, just like the one of a rich brat’s who knew that no one could ever resist his charm. 

 

 

If I go back in time, my relationship wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter