XVI ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I gaped openly as I saw Mino's appearance. He had that kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. I guess he must get used to that, the sudden pause in a person's natural expression when they looked his way followed by a nonchalant gaze and that attractive smile. He got that perfect skin and that dark eyes who would make my knees weak. His hair colour was different now, his raven black hair glisten in the moonlight illuminating from the window.

As if God had molded him just to spoil these eyes.  He had the heart of a lion and the soul of an angel. When I was finally able to  unglue my eyes from his body parts  I noticed Hanbin, who was staying in front of the door, ready to strangle me by any moment.

 

I couldn't describe the way he glared at me. I could feel that cold glance through my whole body, prisoned by its intensity. I felt like he dug some cuffs into my wrist and ropes around my ankles.

I gulped, hoping that Bobby will come and rescue me from this uncomfortable situation, but my brother never shows up when I need him.

'' You look amazing as always

.'' Mino remarked as he reduced the distance between us. That was the worst moment for a compliment, but it felt damn good to know that someone noticed how hard I tried to look good for this damn date.

At least, he was able to say a compliment without being afraid that his pride will be in danger.

''Thank you. Same goes for you.'' When the last word left my mouth I knew I committed it. I tried to smile as natural as I could but I was intimidated by Hanbin. I didn't have to look at him because I could already feel his eyes burning my skin from head to toe.  He was sitting there quietly without saying anything, probably killing me in his mind slow and painfully.

 

 

• • • 

 

 

We left the house,  our street looked like an old fashioned photograph... everything had a shade of grey. Mino hurried to the car, moving some bags away from the back seats, leaving me alone with the devil. 

''You didn't mention anything about a double date when you asked me for that favour. You also didn't mention that Mino is your partner.'' I started to walk faster, but his hand gripped my wrist spinning me around as I faced his chest. ''Explain.'' He groaned, holding my wrist tighter like he was afraid that I will run away.

''If I would have told you this, you wouldn't come!'' I defended myself as I tried to release myself but I definitely underestimated his force once again.

''You lied to me.'' He glares at me with hatred in his cruel dull eye. Our voices rose above the sacred silence of the night. That glare, that touch and one small comment would stir a hurricane of harsh words.

'' I did what I had to do to save my friendship.'' I protested. It was cruel that I used him ...not telling him the whole story was my mistake but a mistake it's not a mistake as long as you don't regret it. He sneers at me then laughs only adding fuel to my wrath.

''What's so funny?'' I snap targeting him as I narrowed my eyes. 

A creepy smirk appeared on his face. His lips got closer to mine then changed its direction to my ear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter