XXII ♕

100 Days with Kim Hanbin !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KimHanbin's POV 

 

Her face expression changed drastically as shoulders hunched together like she was trying to disappear inside herself. She fixed a strand of hair behind her ear as a frown cracked her forehead.

"If it wasn't Sumin.. then who?"  She inquired as she clinched me with her spellbinding eyes, imploring me to end her suffering caused by the intensity of curiosity  and reveal the source. But I couldn't do that... Not because I didn't want to but because I didn't know who it was either. 

"I don't know Hana. All I could find out was that the source is not a female but a male."I confided her everything I knew about the problematic situation we were drawing in. 

My words provoked her a trance, her eyes were looking through me as she was staying there without moving any single facial muscle. It was impossible to break that expression but I assumed we were thinking about the same thing. 

 

"Who could it be?"

 

I guess it would have been easier for Hana to blame Sumin. To aim her will all the hatred that she kept inside till now...But this time, Sumin was innocent.

My hand slipped from the wall, making me lose the balance and get few inches closer to Hana who reflexively closed her eyes. 

She wasn't perfect but none of her flaws could make me like her less... Even that morning messy hair was outshined by her delightful face features. 
The only thing I would've complained about were her thin lips. I could never get enough of it when we were kissing... It always took me more time to find than actually  feel them. 

My pocket started to vibrate as the theme song resounded in the whole room. It took me a while until I had enough courage to pick up  that call.

''Yes, Sir. '' I stammered once I heard  President Yang's voice. He had this ability to make everyone afraid of him. After we debuted he used to spend more time with us after the training hours. He probably tried to get close to us but no one even dared to laugh at his jokes, it has always been so awkward to be around him.

''Hanbin, if you are done fooling around, you can come to my office. I have to tell you something'' He mocked me before ended the call.

I flaked out everything and hurried downstairs. I don't even remember if I had time to say goodbye to Hana... I probably left like a jerk once again.

 

• • •

 

YG Entertainment is exactly like what rich people buy when they get paranoid about having too much money. It's like a fortress with more security gadgets than a military compound. Those expensive bricks made us feel safe from any harm for a long time but now I felt like I was going to jail.

I was walking slowly down the hall, hoping that something like ' The end of the world' will come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter